Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though it's literally illegal for a British police service to provide long term protection in America 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Am I wrong in thinking that the RPOs couldn’t have firearms, whereas private security probably will in the US.

JCMH is pictured in the Daily Fail on an expensive electric bike - with his security detail in a car behind him... why can't he just mountain bike round his acreage? What a pillock. Electric bike - can't even ride a normal bike after all that extensive army training.
He needed the car to drive him there for his pap shoot. More and more I think they don’t live in that mansion at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Non binary is a pathetic woke trend. It refers to personality and fashion choices. Nothing on this earth will make me think of that as a legitimate ‘gender identity’. I read the definition of gender non conforming the other day and it means expressing yourself in an atypical way to your ‘assigned gender’. I’m a straight woman who loves to wear a good suit, does that make me ‘gender-nonconforming’ then?

Nauseating crap.

sorry to derail everyone I know we said no trans stuff if possible
I went this throughout my childhood. I loved wearing shorts, love short hair, got labelled as a boy. I literally had to grow my hair against my wish. Same is happening with my daughter, all questions being asked why didn't she pierced her ear, etc! Her choice. Just stop labelling.
Anyway, bringing back topic to my Duchess of Narc Meghan

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is a 'cis'?
CIS is woke terminology -
'denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.'
In other words a natural born man or woman!

I refuse to use it and have dubbed myself 'Lady Hamster Supremo' to anyone who wants to know my bleeping pronouns 😉😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry doesn't look that interested in her.

View attachment 489746

looks like that are arguing.
View attachment 489748
The Inskip wedding photos genuinely remind me of this time I was at a party when I was 16. There was this boy I was obsessed with (cringe) and I’d follow him around, cling onto him etc.( I was drunk give me a break ;) )

M is so creepy and childish, of course her intentions are much more malicious ie to snare him in order to marry into the RF, wealth and fame but still. She looks manic and he looks drunk and distant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah most people then... thanks. Why is there a term for being 90% of the population?
Because otherwise it’s ‘offensive’ and ‘dEnYiNg a TrAnS pErSoN’s rIgHt tO eXiSt’. More nauseating crap, the entitled vocal minority expecting the ordinary, sensible silent majority to conform and adapt to them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because otherwise it’s ‘offensive’ and ‘dEnYiNg a TrAnS pErSoN’s rIgHt tO eXiSt’. More nauseating crap, the entitled vocal minority expecting the ordinary, sensible silent majority to conform and adapt to them
I've never denied anyone's right to exist - I'm just not particularly interested in their sexuality just whether or not they can recommend any good books, a new type of gin or know whether the special comfort insoles in M&S shoes actually work. The rest is their business. If I'm buying a car I don't look at buses or motorbikes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've never denied anyone's right to exist - I'm just not particularly interested in their sexuality just whether or not they can recommend any good books, a new type of gin or know whether the special comfort insoles in M&S shoes actually work. The rest is their business. If I'm buying a car I don't look at buses or motorbikes.
Good analogy! This is exactly it. I don’t care or mind what these people do, just don’t try and force or compel me to ascribe to your language, your take on things or your delusions. That’s pretty cult like and dictatorial if you ask me

SORRY no more trans stuff now(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's a sad day when you have to define someone by their sexuality. And yes no more Trans chat ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sharing an article written by Shoba De on the on going Royal Family Saga . It was published in a newspaper in Goa India - it's tongue in cheek with lots of humour and sarcasm .😅😊

Shobhaa De Amazing, isn't it ? The so-called tell-all 'interview of the decade' (woh wala - Meghan Markle and Prince Harry), graciously granted to the empress of interviews (Oprah Winfrey), turned out to be a full-on rona- dhona Bollywood style saga, complete with smarmy dialogue-baazi that would make our most gifted script writers proud ! A popular meme showed the tawdry Brit Royals (before the split) dressed like the cast of Karan Johar's mega hit, "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham." And I thought to myself: Oprah should definitely have borrowed the haunting title track of the movie for the show watched by zillions across the world. "Aaa aa aa aaah ...." It's really most ajeeb that even in faraway India, so many people I know were hanging on to every line, eyebrow twitch and tear during the televised interview, as if nothing else mattered.

Forget the Covid jab statistics, Hiran controversy, it was Meghan's accusations against her in-laws that had the chattering classes....well, chattering! For hours ! I received so many messages from unlikely people, asking whether I 'sympathised' with Meghan and believed her. I wanted to say, "Since I am not her saas (thank God!), I really don't give a damn." To put it crudely and in delectable 'Indian-ese' - what goes of my father if Meghan felt she had been ill-treated by her in-laws? This is the story of most desi joint families in our country. Ekta Kapoor has minted millions exploiting the saas-bahu angle from all perspectives. Meghan was stating nothing we aren't familiar with - so, I really was not about to give up on my precious free time on this - that too on International Women's Day.

Come on, Meghan! You are a big girl! Deal with your problems like a big girl. The sort of privileges and wealth these two still enjoy hardly make them credible candidates for victimhood. A still from Harry and Meghan's tell-all interview with Oprah Harry came across as a pathetic 'joru ka ghulam', making fans wonder: whatever happened to the charming bad boy of the tight-assed Royal family?

He is now a sad shadow of his former dashing self. No wonder nobody wants to hang with him - saala bore ban gaya! Meghan, on the other hand, sounds like a woman with a plan, an all-American biz lady, pouring over her spreadsheets, strategizing her future and planning an IPO.

When she simpered that she had never googled Harry before marrying him, women across the world shook their heads and said, "Chal, jhooti kahin ki!" I mean, that's the first thing people do when they meet a future spouse! She also claims she had no idea about her royal duties as his wife! That's called slipshod homework, honey! Not buying this one.

The rest of her charges are equally disingenuous. The only one I kinda believed was about members of The Firm discussing the colour of the unborn bachcha. I suspect that must have been Camilla Parker Bowles - her step mother-in-law. Listen - we are equally racist in India, okay? A nasty saas will not only worry about her grandchild's complexion, she may go further and doubt the baby's paternity! Hota hai !

Meghan has pulled out every conceivable hate card in the American market - race, cruelty, put downs, prejudice, discrimination, financial blackmail, deprivation, the entire half-cooked khichdi. Enough to give collective indigestion across continents.Meghan talks of feeling suicidal. Ask any bahu here if she has escaped that feeling, even if she is married to Hari and not Harry. Meghan wants her jalebi and to eat it, too - the title, the money, the security. But no responsibility ! Wah! Every bahu would want the same - does it happen ? And that wimp Harry doesn't feel shy about confessing that he is living off Mummy's money! Bechari Diana! Get off your royal butt, Harry Baba, and earn your own dosh! But some royals believe it is their birthright to sponge off subjects. And Meghan is calculating enough to milk her sob story while the going is good. Ms. Markle wished for an upgrade when she married a Prince.

Look at her today - from a life in Buckingham Palace as a royal prisoner (her words) to a tacky existence as a Desperate Housewife from Beverly Hills. Meghan Markle ka share price crash ho gaya, Harshadbhai. Satyanaash! Khalasssss!

(Shobhaa De is an established writer, columnist, opinion shaper and social commentator, who is considered an authority on popular culture.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm surprised at the comments I've seen in response to this article. My interpretation is completely different. It is very critical of Meghan, describing her acting career as essentially being in a B list tv show, yes she'd spoken at the UN etc and concluding that 'next to poor Harry, she’s a Rhodes Scholar.' This is dripping in sarcasm. She's by no means a Rhodes scholar, but compared to Harry she's Stephen Hawking!

'She told Oprah that she had never even Googled her future husband’s name—a remark that united the viewing world in hilarity, time zone by time zone. It was an assertion that strained credulity.'

Yes, there an apparent acceptance that the RF are racist, mostly as an institution that is very different to the rest of the world, but Meghan was mocked repeatedly and Harry was ruthlessly ridiculed.

'At the end of the interview, Harry sat beside Meghan, still looking a bit stunned, a bit unsure what was happening to him in this new life. Looking, in fact, a bit like a rescue chicken. Oprah asked him if Meghan had “saved him.”

“Yeah, she did,” he said. “Without question, she saved me.”

Meghan reached out her hand and touched his arm, stopping him from going on.'

In my view it's a very good article and it's reassuring to read how this interview has many people looking at Harry and Meghan's interpretation of events with a cynicism that they may have done before.
That was my impression too. So subtly cynic and ironic. Lady author is a writer and know how to use words:)

It reminds me of a situation when you quote someone his(her) own words in a mild mocking tone:)

Reactions: 9
That was my impression too. So subtly cynic and ironic. Lady author is a writer and know how to use words:)

It reminds me of a situation when you quote someone his(her) own words in a mild mocking tone:)
M fans love to say she’s educated, experienced, a humanitarian and women’s advocate. These are just words backed up by nothing.

I saw a YouTube comment saying ‘Meghan is the only one in the family I’ve ever seen raise humanitarian and charity causes. She’s an amazing woman’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Being genuine here, can someone enlighten me as to what these causes are? The banana writing, word salad foreword to the Grenfell cookbook and...?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sharing an article written by Shoba De on the on going Royal Family Saga . It was published in a newspaper in Goa India - it's tongue in cheek with lots of humour and sarcasm .😅😊

Shobhaa De Amazing, isn't it ? The so-called tell-all 'interview of the decade' (woh wala - Meghan Markle and Prince Harry), graciously granted to the empress of interviews (Oprah Winfrey), turned out to be a full-on rona- dhona Bollywood style saga, complete with smarmy dialogue-baazi that would make our most gifted script writers proud ! A popular meme showed the tawdry Brit Royals (before the split) dressed like the cast of Karan Johar's mega hit, "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham." And I thought to myself: Oprah should definitely have borrowed the haunting title track of the movie for the show watched by zillions across the world. "Aaa aa aa aaah ...." It's really most ajeeb that even in faraway India, so many people I know were hanging on to every line, eyebrow twitch and tear during the televised interview, as if nothing else mattered.

Forget the Covid jab statistics, Hiran controversy, it was Meghan's accusations against her in-laws that had the chattering classes....well, chattering! For hours ! I received so many messages from unlikely people, asking whether I 'sympathised' with Meghan and believed her. I wanted to say, "Since I am not her saas (thank God!), I really don't give a damn." To put it crudely and in delectable 'Indian-ese' - what goes of my father if Meghan felt she had been ill-treated by her in-laws? This is the story of most desi joint families in our country. Ekta Kapoor has minted millions exploiting the saas-bahu angle from all perspectives. Meghan was stating nothing we aren't familiar with - so, I really was not about to give up on my precious free time on this - that too on International Women's Day.

Come on, Meghan! You are a big girl! Deal with your problems like a big girl. The sort of privileges and wealth these two still enjoy hardly make them credible candidates for victimhood. A still from Harry and Meghan's tell-all interview with Oprah Harry came across as a pathetic 'joru ka ghulam', making fans wonder: whatever happened to the charming bad boy of the tight-assed Royal family?

He is now a sad shadow of his former dashing self. No wonder nobody wants to hang with him - saala bore ban gaya! Meghan, on the other hand, sounds like a woman with a plan, an all-American biz lady, pouring over her spreadsheets, strategizing her future and planning an IPO.

When she simpered that she had never googled Harry before marrying him, women across the world shook their heads and said, "Chal, jhooti kahin ki!" I mean, that's the first thing people do when they meet a future spouse! She also claims she had no idea about her royal duties as his wife! That's called slipshod homework, honey! Not buying this one.

The rest of her charges are equally disingenuous. The only one I kinda believed was about members of The Firm discussing the colour of the unborn bachcha. I suspect that must have been Camilla Parker Bowles - her step mother-in-law. Listen - we are equally racist in India, okay? A nasty saas will not only worry about her grandchild's complexion, she may go further and doubt the baby's paternity! Hota hai !

Meghan has pulled out every conceivable hate card in the American market - race, cruelty, put downs, prejudice, discrimination, financial blackmail, deprivation, the entire half-cooked khichdi. Enough to give collective indigestion across continents.Meghan talks of feeling suicidal. Ask any bahu here if she has escaped that feeling, even if she is married to Hari and not Harry. Meghan wants her jalebi and to eat it, too - the title, the money, the security. But no responsibility ! Wah! Every bahu would want the same - does it happen ? And that wimp Harry doesn't feel shy about confessing that he is living off Mummy's money! Bechari Diana! Get off your royal butt, Harry Baba, and earn your own dosh! But some royals believe it is their birthright to sponge off subjects. And Meghan is calculating enough to milk her sob story while the going is good. Ms. Markle wished for an upgrade when she married a Prince.

Look at her today - from a life in Buckingham Palace as a royal prisoner (her words) to a tacky existence as a Desperate Housewife from Beverly Hills. Meghan Markle ka share price crash ho gaya, Harshadbhai. Satyanaash! Khalasssss!

(Shobhaa De is an established writer, columnist, opinion shaper and social commentator, who is considered an authority on popular culture.)
Half of her brain cells are dead, but sometimes she writes spot on!

Reactions: 12
And so it begins. Down the Rabbit-Hole we go.

Now obviously I am not a fan of Donald Trump but I know why blue-collar workers in the Rust-Belt voted for him. They couldn't stand the thought of Hillary Clinton and they felt let-down by Obama bailing-out the all the Wall Street investment banks that foreclosed on millions of honest people as they lined their pockets.

What a sh1t-show a Trump vs Markle Presidential Race would be. Surely Donald is just kidding. I've lived, loved, and studied in the United States, I love my American cousins. But this would be a catastrophic disaster for democracy. The founding fathers must be turning in their f-ing graves.

Bring it on. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woke like to make a point
Well give them pointy sticks. I have no idea why it is they think they have invented anything new - they really haven't at all. All of it has been done before in any combination you like with any animal, fish, piece of wood and all sorts of peeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.