Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gatecrashed as per. She always turns up when she's not wanted. I'm highly surprised she isn't in my lounge, I certainly don't want her there 😅
For someone who wasn't allowed to go anywhere, she seems to have been everywhere including flying around on private jets to various locations around the world even though they'd taken her passport. How stupid are the people that are believing all this.

While I am typing this, the television is on in the background and the advert for the bloody interview has come up again - how much longer are they going to keep pushing it, talk about overkill.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think that Archie is with foster parents or some responsible adults and these two are only allowed visitation. Neither of them are in a fit state to be in charge of children.

I don't believe the second kid even exists.

I'm also wondering why Archiedoll was two weeks old when he was presented to the world. Was he born abroad?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He's not a journo, he's an investigator who works with/for journos.
He has said that nothing he uncovere (family addresses, phone numbers etc) was done illegally and anyone half savvy(that lets journos out then) could do it. But obtaining her social security number was illegal and he's vewwy vewwy sowwy.😭
I suspect he knows his part in any shenanigans might be exposed because of recent developements, so he's 'fessing up.
Who gives a tit about her social security number?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Royally Strategic on twitter

Can’t be arsed to read all of her self righteous rambling but ‘the rage that comes over him when he can’t silence a woman’.

I can’t imagine being one of these people who sees the whole world through the lens of gender, race, sexuality etc. How about it’s just that M is a lying head!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have been digging instead of sleeping because I had forgotten about that day and am intrigued.
Anyway, I am attaching 3 images from this link.

The photos from the polo match were embargoed for 24 hours.
The publication makes a very clear point of stating it. No other photo of Archie at this link mentions embargo only the polo match ones.
Why mention it at all? These were published on this site, quite a bit later than the 24 hours.
I am probably reading too much in to this because I need sleep. 😁
Maybe someone smarter than me will know.
My moneys on they had an epic barney and off he flounced to polo - she got worried about what he would do / say and decided to rock up. Her focus is really not on the baby at all and it looks like she is looking for 'someone' / JCMH.

I wonder if she thinks he has less oppurtunities to cheat in the US ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They can afford all of it, surely, security included. It’s the fact they’re entitled brats and think the RF should pay regardless

No, it is about who can or should pay for their security. It is about having RPOs from the Metropolitan Police.

Almost everyone in L.A. has security. Having British RPOs would set them apart and above the 'regular' celebrities. It is someting one can not buy and only royalty has.

This is why the were stressing he has had it all his life, was born into it and Archie should have it too. They very carefully didn't mention MM when they talked about the security being taken away, only those who are in line to the throne.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She's using a dolly in this setup. The carrier is upside down and there is no weight on her shoulders. This was a set up pap shot for a payment and calculated to make it look like the press were hounding her.

Its disgusting that she won and now the agency have gone broke.
The good news is the paper went bankrupt and she didn't get any money!

Reactions: 18
My moneys on they had an epic barney and off he flounced to polo - she got worried about what he would do / say and decided to rock up. Her focus is really not on the baby at all and it looks like she is looking for 'someone' / JCMH.
She does look restless in those photos.
Since then did he have anymore polo matches?
Or has he had anymore lone appearances/events without her? (aside from when M scarpered to Canada)

Reactions: 11

I wonder if she thinks he has less oppurtunities to cheat in the US ?
🎵 🎶 Rumour has it... 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Remember when they went to Sandringham at Christmas and he wouldnt go on the Boxing Day hunt because she was against hunting. I agree with her on the hunting bit but it makes you wonder why she really wanted to be with him all things considered. She hates his family, she hates hunting and she doesn’t look too impressed with polo, I’m guessing she hates most of his other hobbies, she doesn’t look too keen on his friends, she hates the county he’s a Prince of.... surely she could’ve found an easier millionaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.