Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the photos of her carrying Archie awkwardly, reminded me of this photo opportunity.....seems her capacity to carry child had not improved over time....
She's using a dolly in this setup. The carrier is upside down and there is no weight on her shoulders. This was a set up pap shot for a payment and calculated to make it look like the press were hounding her.

Its disgusting that she won and now the agency have gone broke.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She's using a dolly in this setup. The carrier is upside down and there is no weight on her shoulders. This was a set up pap shot for a payment and calculated to make it look like the press were hounding her.

Wow....And yet she's smiling directly at the cameras, so much for the hounding!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
:mad: What a joke that photo was, as if you'd be a able to carry a 1 year old baby, whilst walking 2 large dogs, utter fake

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

OMG - you're so right. I've looked at that again. The video makes it even clearer. Even if the kid was asleep the legs would move at some point. There's clearly no weight on the shoulders. And why is she walking so slowly? And why is she smiling? If I was out walking and wanted privacy and I saw a camera (she's looking right at it) I would NOT be smiling. When I see Mums with babies and dogs they're usually power walking like they are pounding the pavement to get the stress out!

Those polo baby photos are so uncomfortable. I believe its a real kid but she looks so awkward I actually feel a teensy bit sorry for her. I don't have kids or great maternal instincts but when I've held others' babies it really does come reasonably naturally to hold them where you feel strongest so you don't risk dropping them.

I guess if the baby was colicky you would need to keep them upright, but she looks so awkward, like she has no bond. There's all sorts of conspiracy theories but leaving that aside she just doesn't look maternal. Whether thats a lack of natural instincts or because her mental health was struggling its really sad. I guess there must be a percentage of women who have babies and then just find that actually nothing kicks in and that must be pretty stressful to cope with - a big taboo.

Personally I think thats why there wasn't interaction, someone else said they would be swapping babies with their SIL etc, but if MM was aware how awkward she looked I think Kate would be one of the worst people to be around. Kate is obviously a very natural mother and now quite experienced at it. In my experience when I'm down or struggling with something it just makes me feel worse when someone near me makes it look so easy. I guess their relationship was already pretty broken down by then though.

Someone reposted the Heads Together photos and that makes me sad too. They seemed to get on so well with each other. Those photos up thread of Harry smiling with Kate were heartbreaking - doesn't it say something that there are next to no photos of him smiling like that when he's near Meghan??!! As someone who has struggled with MH and in my family theres lots of issues I thought it was amazing that the young royals were speaking on this topic and joining together to do it.

But MM's arrival appears to have completely killed it. They didn't want to be part of it, you can see in that video, MM barely even looks round at Kate or William. Soon after there was the split of doing things together. What makes me angry is that H and MM have actually really pissed all over it by making the statements that they have. H knows he was involved in that campaign. Doesn't he remember encouraging people to talk openly about things, whilst sat with his own family. Does he think we'll forget? The RF were clearly talking about mental health and promoting charity work but this crappy interview has got everyone believing thats not true. .

Idiots.

Reactions: 41
:mad: What a joke that photo was, as if you'd be a able to carry a 1 year old baby, whilst walking 2 large dogs, utter fake
You could, if the carrier was done up correctly and the baby was secure rather than falling out and your dogs were well trained and you were happy to let go if necessary and make your RPOs chase them. But none of those things seem to be true so no.

Reactions: 27
Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor bleeping misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ 🤣
I don't remember seeing this posted but if it was sorry for reposting.

I'm surprised at the comments I've seen in response to this article. My interpretation is completely different. It is very critical of Meghan, describing her acting career as essentially being in a B list tv show, yes she'd spoken at the UN etc and concluding that 'next to poor Harry, she’s a Rhodes Scholar.' This is dripping in sarcasm. She's by no means a Rhodes scholar, but compared to Harry she's Stephen Hawking!

'She told Oprah that she had never even Googled her future husband’s name—a remark that united the viewing world in hilarity, time zone by time zone. It was an assertion that strained credulity.'

Yes, there an apparent acceptance that the RF are racist, mostly as an institution that is very different to the rest of the world, but Meghan was mocked repeatedly and Harry was ruthlessly ridiculed.

'At the end of the interview, Harry sat beside Meghan, still looking a bit stunned, a bit unsure what was happening to him in this new life. Looking, in fact, a bit like a rescue chicken. Oprah asked him if Meghan had “saved him.”

“Yeah, she did,” he said. “Without question, she saved me.”

Meghan reached out her hand and touched his arm, stopping him from going on.'

In my view it's a very good article and it's reassuring to read how this interview has many people looking at Harry and Meghan's interpretation of events with a cynicism that they may have done before.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WOW, haven't finished reading this but yeah 🤯🤯🤯. Sorry cant screen grab (use the link below) it's all here pretty much calling out the no Merchie.

" For me the alpha and the omega is “Archie”. It is impossible to discuss the interview before talking about him first. I don’t believe that there is a child called Archie living with them in LA. I think that Meghan faked her pregnancy and that she never gave birth to a son. And I also believe that this is the real reason, why they had to leave as working royals – it was not their free decision. I admit that it is a theory and that the ultimate proof is still missing, but for me it is only logical explanation for all the inconsistencies..."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There's just not a ton of coverage on this in the states right now, if any. Stimulus checks are starting to arrive and people are occupied with that. We're closing in on the two week mark and people are starting to forget about H&M if they even watched the interview in the first place. I think news outlets would give them the attention if the interest was there, too. A lot of them have been in trouble since Trump left office because people just aren't clicking or watching any more. Tucker Carlson is carrying Fox News right now and I have no idea how CNN is staying afloat.
Hear that, Meggy? That's apathy right there, regardless of how many of your 'close friends' are talking about you on live television.
Oooh I bet Narkle is fuming at the lack of interest! How dare the government and real life issues take precedence!
Here's a snarky thought: I wonder if this reemergence of "she wants to run for president" is trying to tap into the real life news that's being focussed on
Don't tell me that the American press will wish for Trump to be back in the public eye as he brings in the readers/watchers! o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@ProfessorColdheart you nailed it here

'But MM's arrival appears to have completely killed it. They didn't want to be part of it, you can see in that video, MM barely even looks round at Kate or William. Soon after there was the split of doing things together. What makes me angry is that H and MM have actually really pissed all over it by making the statements that they have. H knows he was involved in that campaign. Doesn't he remember encouraging people to talk openly about things, whilst sat with his own family. Does he think we'll forget? The RF were clearly talking about mental health and promoting charity work but this crappy interview has got everyone believing thats not true. .'

Harry was encouraged to get professional help for his many, many mental difficulties years before MM came on the scene. William & Catherine were a big part of that.

MM pretending that she helped his mental health is just B.S. of the highest level...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else think that they knew that they might be losing their titles priot to the moan fest?
Likely the Powers That Be would've, at the Sandringham Summit and in later calls, mentioned that public life in the Royal Family = titles and to not..? Haz surely, on some level, however markled his thoughts are must surely, surely remember that you cannot have both royalty and celebrity?

Reactions: 17
Equally unfortunately for her, to a lot of people the word Henry means a barrel-shaped horrid little vacuum cleaner that you pull along by its nozzle. They've got staring eyes and grinning teeth painted on the front to appear friendly, but they just suck and whine. Very down-market compared to the top-of-the-range Dyson "Catherine" model.
Don’t forget that Henry has a tendency to fall over and wave his pathetic little wheels in the air if you expect him to... well.... wheel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they were informed about the titles before interview and that's why Smegs n co were so spiteful with their crap spouting. Sort of - 'you cant remove them now as you will be seen as racist'.

Reactions: 31
I think they were informed about the titles before interview and that's why Smegs n co were so spiteful with their crap spouting. Sort of - 'you cant remove them now as you will be seen as racist'.
Would love to see the non edited/not updated interview - what the content was before patronages removed in Feb

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't know if this is any use, but it does potentially explain why Meghan looked furious, Harry looked dazed and why Harry was with his friends on the beach whilst Meghan was who knows where? Could she have even flown home? I can't imagine her sitting alone in a hotel room for hours, nor her making friends with other women, so maybe she did leave.

This incident could be one of the events Meghan used to tell Harry she did like his friends and he shouldn't see them anymore, if of course she did this. I think she is capable of this, so believe she has cut Harry off from most/all of his friends.

The other explanation for Harry being without Meghan at the beach is that he went to Jamaica a day or more before her. I've read he sent a private plane to pick her up in Canada and take her to Jamaica, so maybe she was working and couldn't go to Jamaica earlier than she did.

Maybe she arrived after he had spent the day drinking heavily with his friends and wasn't impressed!

I really hate that I love the dress she was wearing at Skippy's wedding! 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WOW, haven't finished reading this but yeah 🤯🤯🤯. Sorry cant screen grab (use the link below) it's all here pretty much calling out the no Merchie.

" For me the alpha and the omega is “Archie”. It is impossible to discuss the interview before talking about him first. I don’t believe that there is a child called Archie living with them in LA. I think that Meghan faked her pregnancy and that she never gave birth to a son. And I also believe that this is the real reason, why they had to leave as working royals – it was not their free decision. I admit that it is a theory and that the ultimate proof is still missing, but for me it is only logical explanation for all the inconsistencies..."
There's definitely something very suspicious going on surrounding Archie but i think that he does exist and was born using a surrogate. Of course the new child will suddenly appear on or around Diana's birthday and once again she will be using a surrogate. Much easier to fool everyone from the US and US laws are more favorable.

However I really don't see how they can have 2 invisible children going forward, so they must have custody of Archie.

I don't think that Oprah met him though which is odd. I expected a cute film clip with Oprah interacting with him. Its certainly a little strange that it didn't happen. She was introduced to some chickens but not Archiedoll. Must have been a bitter disappointment for her !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.