Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH, he just seems deliriously happy to be touching a real-life girl.
..my ginger cat has more of a likeness to Harry than this bloke"... I bet your cat is more clued up as well and can rec
Take this with a grain of salt - it was said on Tumblr that when this happened, it dropped completely down to the ground and everyone who saw it was slapped with NDAs and the footage removed. I think the Royal family is complicit in this moonbump carry-on.
I agree. Complicit with the best of intentions, to protect her and she knows it. It was H&M's choice and as far as I know not illegal for adults to do this? It's for H&M to explain, not the responsibility of the RF and I hope BP take this line when it all comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has arrested development I think. She's acts like a 10 year old teenage girl (no offence to 10 year old teenage girls). The scary thing is that she has a platform for her divisiveness now and is probably influencing 10 year old teenage girls! Ironic I know. Also very troubling. A sick narcissist is not the kind of person who needs to be preaching to the world hollow lies and making people miserable. To say she is a feminist is the biggest joke I have ever heard.
She definitely does. She’s not strong, a feminist or a role model. It baffles me how many people just blindly state these things about her as gospel truth without actually thinking about it at all.

She’s a narcissistic liar and hustler, who’s got into a position of influence and this will have a hugely detrimental effect on young girls who for whatever reason identify with her:(

Reactions: 26
She definitely does. She’s not strong, a feminist or a role model. It baffles me how many people just blindly state these things about her as gospel truth without actually thinking about it at all.

She’s a narcissistic liar and hustler, who’s got into a position of influence and this will have a hugely detrimental effect on young girls who for whatever reason identify with her:(
The message she's giving is, take a boy away from his family and slag them off on television. She's a control freak and a narc. Worst role model

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The merching ban expires on 31 March, by the looks of it. We've already had Range Rover 'pap shots' and now this one. Hazza is going to be walking ex-Royal billboard. Maybe we should start a poll on the next thread for what old tat he's going to be flogging next.
I vote for Skims

• Haha
Reactions: 21
JCMH is pictured in the Daily Fail on an expensive electric bike - with his security detail in a car behind him... why can't he just mountain bike round his acreage? What a pillock. Electric bike - can't even ride a normal bike after all that extensive army training.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The message she's giving is, take a boy away from his family and slag them off on television. She's a control freak and a narc. Worst role model
Her fans see it that they saved each other and are a ‘true partnership’. I don’t understand how people can’t see through her. Her body language, the way she speaks (manipulation/playing the victim/playing cards when it suits), shutting Harry down, glaring at him, clutching him to the point you can see her knuckles whiten.

All her feminist supporters would be up in arms if a man behaved like M does.

0A58624C-038D-48A7-9F21-A8EDF2E3003D.jpeg
(sorry if I’m a broken record just it’s become really infuriating the constant crap I see all over social media and it makes me feel like I’m going insane)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And so it begins. Down the Rabbit-Hole we go.

Now obviously I am not a fan of Donald Trump but I know why blue-collar workers in the Rust-Belt voted for him. They couldn't stand the thought of Hillary Clinton and they felt let-down by Obama bailing-out the all the Wall Street investment banks that foreclosed on millions of honest people as they lined their pockets.

What a sh1t-show a Trump vs Markle Presidential Race would be. Surely Donald is just kidding. I've lived, loved, and studied in the United States, I love my American cousins. But this would be a catastrophic disaster for democracy. The founding fathers must be turning in their f-ing graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Farchy will be knighted Prince Polystyrene Chippynges, resting on a gilded stool in his shipping carton by King Charles III. Alternatively if disaster falls and Farchy is the last man standing, he will ascend the Throne in his shipping carton having been paraded ceremonially along Pall Mall in a golden carriage. I can't wait to see the BBC coverage of this, as they always do it so much better than Sky...!
The tears are running down my legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol, watch out Harry, you lost poor Archie! What about taking the poor fella on a bike ride that you never ever had?! That range rover 5 cm next to him makes me laugh.
Omg, he looks like a roadman who just nicked the bike 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
JCMH is pictured in the Daily Fail on an expensive electric bike - with his security detail in a car behind him... why can't he just mountain bike round his acreage? What a pillock. Electric bike - can't even ride a normal bike after all that extensive army training.
How do they afford expensive electric bikes :unsure:...who paid for it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been an amazing week not seeing her in papers or in the news, the joys of putting the news on and not seeing the whiny cow has been perfect bliss.

It is nice to see covid related stuff back in the news 😭 ( never thought I'd be saying that).

People are bored of her already, lots of people on my Instagram who were pro Meghan are now anti Meghan, they are just fed up with her desperation to be relevant.

Tides are well and truly turning.

I don’t know if any has already suggested this, My mum thinks Megain is waiting for TQ to die before she divorces Harry, as she probs knows he’s got an inheritance coming from TQ and Megan wants her grubby mits on that.

I bet she’s secretly hoping she’s gonna get a tiara or two that she wants and jewellery that she wants, so that she can walk around her 15 bathroom mansion and play Queen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Photos are by Backgrid so obviously staged and planned by Smegs n dregs

So We know Gayle King is a liar.... When did they record that interview? Before PP was admitted to hospital or after. Looks like after and they went ahead anyway. Yep nasty self centred folks putting their own needs first.

Paparazzi shots... all staged.

Grandpa aged 99 having heart surgery, real chance things could end badly. Selfish twats still went ahead.

Little bits like We have always been worried abous Harry... TQ saddened not angered...
Subtle as ever. They plant seeds and nurture them slowly....

Comments are quiet funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s been an amazing week not seeing her in papers or in the news, the joys of putting the news on and not seeing the whiny cow has been perfect bliss.

It is nice to see covid related stuff back in the news 😭 ( never thought I'd be saying that).

People are bored of her already, lots of people on my Instagram who were pro Meghan are now anti Meghan, they are just fed up with her desperation to be relevant.

Tides are well and truly turning.

I don’t know if any has already suggested this, My mum thinks Megain is waiting for TQ to die before she divorces Harry, as she probs knows he’s got an inheritance coming from TQ and Megan wants her grubby mits on that.

I bet she’s secretly hoping she’s gonna get a tiara or two that she wants and jewellery that she wants, so that she can walk around her 15 bathroom mansion and play Queen.
Where do you live ? I will move there...
Our papers are full of the Harkles and their crazy ways and all the people they talked to and who supports who...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Royally Strategic on twitter

Pronouns in bio. Always a sign of mental instability as well as preening, sickening levels of virtue signalling in the obviously non-trans individuals. Look, you're obviously a woman, a biological woman, presenting as the average feminine female, it's nothing but obvious you're going to be referred to as she or and your possessive pronoun is her. But you want a slice of that oppression pie, dontcha? That sweet, sweet, oppression pie. Mmmmm. Delicious!

Seriously, give pronoun people a wide bleeping berth. They're always looking for an online fight where they do the equivalent of throwing themselves to the floor and claiming your pushed them there. No shock she's glommed onto Markle to whiteknight for her and the ginge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pronouns in bio. Always a sign of mental instability as well as preening, sickening levels on virtue signalling in the obviously non-trans individuals. Look, you're obviously a woman, a biological woman, it's nothing but obvious you're going to be referred to as she or and your possessive pronoun is her. But you want a slice of that oppression pie, dontcha? That sweet, sweet, oppression pie. Mmmmm. Delicious!

Seriously, give pronoun people a wide bleeping berth. They're always looking for an online fight where they do the equivalent of throwing themselves to the floor and claiming your pushed them there.
It's cringe worthy the pronoun thing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
MeAgain apparently has 'documents' backing-up all of her claims according to Gayle King. What is wrong with these people? They are sick. And they are making ME sick. MeAgain is gaslighting me.
This is my document on what I think of Meghan

1616172866594.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.