Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The distinction of "the" is quite important in British titles; Charles is the current Prince of Wales so he is HRH The Prince of Wales, his sons without their dukedoms are Prince William of Wales and Prince Henry of Wales. They won't be "the" Prince William and "the" Prince Harry until Charles is king. Like when Diana was married to Charles she was The Princess of Wales but lost that distinction upon divorce becoming Diana, Princess of Wales
Yeah I realised my mistake with "the" when referring to William and Harry, I was half asleep last night when I wrote it 😂😴 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay talented tattlers I have questions I would like answers to.

1. what are H and M's true objectives with all this press arseholery? Titles? Security funding? An apology? What is it they are hustling after with all these threats via the press. It isn't reconciliation that's for sure!
2. The investigator...you're telling me that the debacles haven't sued someone who illegally obtained her social security number...but they've sued essentially her dad for sharing his own letter from her...right. That guy went to prison for extortion. I think they've paid him to go to press about this. By they I mean the Sussexes.after all, it was him, not the Sun, who performed an illegal search in his own admission. £250 or whatever he was paid by them is pittance if what they wanted was illegal. Why isn't MM suing him!!!!! Answer is kind of obvious! So...who else is she paying?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I have been digging instead of sleeping because I had forgotten about that day and am intrigued.
Anyway, I am attaching 3 images from this link.

The photos from the polo match were embargoed for 24 hours.
The publication makes a very clear point of stating it. No other photo of Archie at this link mentions embargo only the polo match ones.
Why mention it at all? These were published on this site, quite a bit later than the 24 hours.
I am probably reading too much in to this because I need sleep. 😁
Maybe someone smarter than me will know.
As an aside, how good it is to see George, Charlotte & Louis just being kids on a family day out. Particularly impressed by Charlotte - nice frock, plenty of free leg room - out there throwing some shapes, getting the ball & scoffing some sandwich. A chip off the Anne/Zara block 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has an acquaintance with some sort of "Wellness" spa/retreat somewhere glamorous.
I would put money on her having a deal with that person where she would go to be pampered for free and in return advertise the place with lots of pics of her , and was told no way.
That has now been turned into "I asked for help with my MH and was refused".
Oops sorry, I posted something similar before I had caught up reading the posts otherwise I’d have quoted you.

Reactions: 11
The distinction of "the" is quite important in British titles; Charles is the current Prince of Wales so he is HRH The Prince of Wales, his sons without their dukedoms are Prince William of Wales and Prince Henry of Wales. They won't be "the" Prince William and "the" Prince Harry until Charles is king. Like when Diana was married to Charles she was The Princess of Wales but lost that distinction upon divorce becoming Diana, Princess of Wales
Only in Britain could we make such an important point hinge on ‘the’

Look at the sun shining on his head
A young baby no hat arms and legs bare 😱
Disgraceful
I bet he didn’t have sun cream on either and genes or no genes his pale baby skin needed it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jacinda Ardern (NZ's Prime Minister) is 165cm tall; I've stood next to her and we are exactly the same height. Here is Meghan pictured with her wearing roughly the same height heels (if not slightly higher than Jacinda's) - I absolutely agree she is no more than 5'4" (165 cm):

View attachment 488937
I'm 5'3 which is 160 cm - Google says 165 cm is 5 foot 4.961 inches - effectively 5'5. Ms CV apparently said 5'6.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another excellent video from Baggage Claim.

Very disturbing thought that so many of the American press are willing to follow Meghan's narrative without question. To the Americans here, is that what you're seeing? What's the feeling on the ground?

Little bit of honesty down below hehe 🦘

Bonus Sky News Aus with Brendan O'Neill describing a certain pair as narcissists, bless him

Baggage Claim nails it.

Scary thought that MM might even run for US Office let alone be elected in 🤬

Reactions: 13
Really sorry if I’ve posted this quote a million times, but this is what Sheryl Underwood (the woman initially calling PM/ by extension Sharon racist) said in response to Sharon’s genuine question:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

It’s absolutely outrageous the backlash Sharon is getting. She was 100% reasonable and in the right, and this woman’s nonsensical woke crap seems to be winning out!:mad:
Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This blog is interesting as it has lots of photos from Harry's friend's wedding in Jamaica of Harry relaxing with his friends, with no sign of Meghan.

Thanks @Sunshine&clouds, I'll add it to the wiki 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, this is my first post. Thank you all for keeping me thoroughly entertained over lockdown.

I saw this posted on Twitter by ToySoldiers.

Meghan & I | The Spectator Australia

Bloody brilliant! Although I must object to the poster saying Harry is the only handsome ginger in the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thing is Harry isn’t smart enough for a woman with that level of intelligence.

Sugars think Meghan as a Northwestern University graduate is extremely intelligent, but conveniently ignore the fact that there are Cambridge, St. Andrews etc. graduates in the Royal Family - wouldn’t surprise me that Maghan’s intelligence is probably average in that family. (And she probably hates that as she wants to be the best! 😂)

Plenty of actresses and actors went to top U.K. and US universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard. Meghan really isn’t that elite, intelligent or special by comparison as the sugars would like people to think.
Absolutely spot on. Also, there's graduates and graduates. There are some really really smart ones and some utter bollock brains. I recruited a couple who were mind-numbingly stupid, so much so I had to let them go, and I wouldn't do that lightly to anyone.

Reactions: 21
I don't remember seeing this posted but if it was sorry for reposting.

Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor bleeping misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay talented tattlers I have questions I would like answers to.

1. what are H and M's true objectives with all this press arseholery? Titles? Security funding? An apology? What is it they are hustling after with all these threats via the press. It isn't reconciliation that's for sure!
2. The investigator...you're telling me that the debacles haven't sued someone who illegally obtained her social security number...but they've sued essentially her dad for sharing his own letter from her...right. That guy went to prison for extortion. I think they've paid him to go to press about this. By they I mean the Sussexes.after all, it was him, not the Sun, who performed an illegal search in his own admission. £250 or whatever he was paid by them is pittance if what they wanted was illegal. Why isn't MM suing him!!!!! Answer is kind of obvious! So...who else is she paying?

They want to make it all about the press now I think.

The Pity party didnt achieve what they thought it would but they got to speak about ' my truth not the truth'.

Harry now not popular in his own country or the commomwealth, old aristocratic friends that had a modicum of good will will have buggered off now. ( If the royal family goes they all go...)

There are no receipts of the type Megain and pals talk about....veiled threat Id say.

Theyve lost. Just spoiled children looking greedy, hypocritical, nasty and mean oh and rich...how much do they want...

Cant claim racism and then not give deets. Can call out the press though but the press will always be what they are and will call out hypocrites when they find them and be salacious as ever...

They cant keep trading off the Royal experience. Ie trashing the Royal Family unless they give deets.

Ride the wave in America of the netflix deals. Someone else will be along. She isnt Diana... too flashy and shallow... too old...no family for either of them to fall back on.

Someome or something else will be along in America at some point and who (pther then the Obamas) hasnt fallen out of favour with the American press as well. Give it time....

What do you think wil happen when Hazmat visits the UK?

Will Megain have the audacity to acvomany him to for eg funerals that sadly will happen at some.point?

Personally I wouldnt give the oik the time of day.

I hold Harry just as responsible for this tit show.
He knew his place and the order of things, protocols etc He knew he was always destined as Charlotte and Louis are one day to become peripheral and less important. His job was to support his brother, father. Edward and Auntie Anne know this. They have priviledge and responsibility and live quietly.

Harry has reverted to the spoiled twit he was prior to Sandhurst and meeting/seeing injured squaddies. (It aint often the officers that cop it)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Baggage Claim nails it.

Scary thought that MM might even run for US Office let alone be elected in 🤬
I wonder if the American people would want to vote for someone whose greatest claim to ability is professional victimhood and wearing down a cheeky, affable, lovable prince into someone completely unrecognisable :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
People ask why Meghan wanted "to go somewhere"
And why she holds Archie so weirdly.
My thoughts .....

Its all to do with control.
She needs to be in control.

She clearly hated being part of the Royal machine because she couldn't control it and wanted to work within it under her own terms. She wanted to be in control.

She was told to follow protocols, hated it and felt trapped.
She felt trapped and so projected that onto Harry so she could get out and lead her own branch of Royalty.

She wanted "to go somewhere" so she could escape the controls of Protocol because she hated having to follow the existing rules.

She holds Archie weirdly because she is clearly trying to make photographing his face very difficult.
Either because she thinks the way he looks isn't perfect and wishes to hide his face from view completely
Or
She wants to control which photos get published so she can choose the ones she thinks are most flattering

When narcissists don't have control, they freak out.

Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win
You can't reason with people like that, so its best to not try.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.