Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Harry Markle

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

Reactions: 15
I think they were trying to make it that way to start with. Pretty nauseating nickname but the press kept pushing the ‘fab four’ thing, the collaboration of the four of them on that mental health thing ‘Heads Together’.

I think it became pretty clear early on the sort of person she was and that it wasn’t going to work. I believe the RF gave her a very fair chance which she threw back in their faces.

The irony is her fans on social media are obsessed with this clip but leave out the fact it was an event/panel of the four of them, ie she was given a ‘voice’ and very much included in engagements and projects. No racism or bullying at play here that I can see! Also, doesn’t really ring true that she was not allowed mental health assistance does it 🤡

M and H weren’t even married at this point!
Harry face he was thinking if you say women, empowerment one more time 😖
you have my balls what more do you want

she does not come across as caring
She is loud and pushto the point of bullying

:Megan thinking I will take down the royal family mwahaha
Kate and William thinking
For f..k sake stop wittering on
We have better things to do
Like finding dirt on you

Reactions: 10
If Harry wanted an exotic woman could he at least picked someone who graduated from Harvard, or Oxford? At least someone with an ounce of credibility.
Thing is Harry isn’t smart enough for a woman with that level of intelligence.

Sugars think Meghan as a Northwestern University graduate is extremely intelligent, but conveniently ignore the fact that there are Cambridge, St. Andrews etc. graduates in the Royal Family - wouldn’t surprise me that Maghan’s intelligence is probably average in that family. (And she probably hates that as she wants to be the best! 😂)

Plenty of actresses and actors went to top U.K. and US universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard. Meghan really isn’t that elite, intelligent or special by comparison as the sugars would like people to think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
That looks like a real baby - I think the expressions were fear she would drop him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
An embargo is an agreement between the source (photographer or MM herself?) and the newspaper, to delay public release of the info until the specified time.

I am assuming in this case it’s because Archie was a new baby at the time with public interest and everyone wanting a look, he’d only been seen at that point from the conference from Windsor.

it’s also a way to generate hype... aka you can have multiple news sources releasing the same photo at once.

given how ratty Meghan looks I wonder if she’d want a lot of hype? But then again she seems very unaware of how awful she dresses anyway and bad press is better than no press.

my guess is something happened and she wasn’t prepared for the polo match, but was determined not to miss it.

she’s awkward holding Archie because she has no bond with him but also, she’s trying to cover him from any photographers. He’s her meal ticket she has to limit access.

Was the embargo a way to saturate the press and ensure headlines for her with archie, I wonder.
She's 'trying' to cover him from photos by making him easily photographable. If he was in his car seat, which I assume she had as she must have used it to get him there, it would've been far easier to protect him, as it would've been with a baby carrier or a pram. I'm guessing he was 6-7 weeks by then so she should have been a bit more comfortable holding him but trying to hold him in a way that creates a bit of drama and opportunity for photographers can't be easy.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
I remember the photos. Catherine had her three on a blanket in the shade by the car doing her mum thing. And Meg had baby in a onesie walking around wearing sunglasses and a sack. Was very odd. But also thought it was off she didn’t sit with the others or give Catherine the baby for a cuddle. Me and my SIL always basically share around the kids when we are together. It’s what you do isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But wouldn't she have been receiving medical check-ups during her pregnancy ... and wouldn't they have asked her how she was feeling as part of that? 🤔

Meggy is not one for the finer details ... or any level of detail at all for that matter. She acts or speaks out, without thinking of what she's doing first. Shame nobody in the media has thought to ask this question.
How can you do checks on a moon bump

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been 'dabating' with people on twitter again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I really shouldn't. Its a bit like mocking the afflicted but it does amuse me :oops::oops::oops:

Any way - they're all falling over themselves about these awful people who wouldn't let her go into a clinic as she was feeling suicidal - they wouldn't let her do this because it was a bad look for the institution.

I didn't like to say on twitter, but surely a Duchess meeting the same fate as poor Caroline Flack would be a MUCH worse look.

Also, I think she did make nosies about needing a clinic stay but possibly a Dr was called who said that she didn't need that - maybe they said that she was just an attention seeking wee madam who needed to get used to walking behind her nemesis - Kate.

Now I'm not unsympathetic to people having mentail health issues. I've had issues and when I was at my lowest, I couldnt think straight. I sure didn't think that a wee stay in a clinic would solve all my problems. I felt taking a dip in the River Clyde with a heavy weight tied to me would be my answer.

But for me, I feel that with this clinic thing meghan was building a narrative - spell in hospital - poor meggy, so unhappy - bullied - lonely - and when a glorious return - wow doesn't she look wonderful - how brave and strong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And you wouldn't be able to criticise her because she's been 'not well'

Whinge and cringe deserve each other
Thank you for your post.
I felt very similar you.

Note that Meghan said “I need to go somewhere.”
Why did she not say “I need to see/speak someone.” or “I need help.”?

When I was struggling, the last thing I wanted to do was “go somewhere“ because;
1. It would feel like I was being “committed“ and
2. I didn’t want anyone to know.

So why was her first thought that she needed to “go somewhere“?

Did I read recently that around that time one of her friends had some sort of mental health retreat? If so, was it another merching opportunity? I’ve no idea if that’s true as I’ve not looked into it.

I think IF the MH story is true, perhaps HR said no to “going somewhere“ i.e. a retreat because they knew it might be leaked”.
She could have had the best MH doctors visit her at home discreetly so why did she not choose this route?

Reactions: 31
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
Gotta love the forensic detail on this, the players & how they all piece together.

I‘ve only been Tattling for a few weeks, fleeing from the woke wars at Mumsnet.
You all so sharp, so cutting, so funny & no offence given or taken - the relief!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
But wouldn't she have been receiving medical check-ups during her pregnancy ... and wouldn't they have asked her how she was feeling as part of that? 🤔

Meggy is not one for the finer details ... or any level of detail at all for that matter. She acts or speaks out, without thinking of what she's doing first. Shame nobody in the media has thought to ask this question.
No medical checks necessary for a moonbump!

I think not. That looks like a baby, and there are other images from that day where he has posed himself(wriggled) differently. Even she wouldn't dare in broad daylight in a crowd who know she's got a dodgy past and will be watching carefully.
Having said that, she looks bleeping terrified of the sprog and has no clue how to handle a kid.
Yet another example of her wearing a ‘tit’ colour! 🤮
Also, she’s holding Farchie like she’s disabled and hasn’t got a hand. Why the hell would you hold a baby with your inner elbow?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can. I see her micro expressions, the ones where she's given away her true reaction and then quickly rearranges her expression. I can see her rage in those micro expressions and I definitely believe that at that moment she is absolutely furious. In my mind she's more than capable of throwing anything she can at the transgressors.
Child of a Narc Mother here and you wouldn't believe what she's chucked at me over the last 50 years. Markle's expressions in those split seconds are scary.
The Hag is one of the angriest women I've ever seen. It's barely concealed. It's etched all over her surgically enhanced face and can never be hidden.

Reactions: 27
Yeah but I think it’s all in the wording, so William will be - William, Prince of Wales, but Harry is The Prince Henry of Wales. The only person who holds the specific title of “Prince of Wales” is Charles (followed by William), but his sons have held versions of it i.e. “The Prince Henry/William of Wales”
The distinction of "the" is quite important in British titles; Charles is the current Prince of Wales so he is HRH The Prince of Wales, his sons without their dukedoms are Prince William of Wales and Prince Henry of Wales. They won't be "the" Prince William and "the" Prince Harry until Charles is king. Like when Diana was married to Charles she was The Princess of Wales but lost that distinction upon divorce becoming Diana, Princess of Wales

Reactions: 17
I think not. That looks like a baby, and there are other images from that day where he has posed himself(wriggled) differently. Even she wouldn't dare in broad daylight in a crowd who know she's got a dodgy past and will be watching carefully.
Having said that, she looks bleeping terrified of the sprog and has no clue how to handle a kid.
Look at the sun shining on his head
A young baby no hat arms and legs bare 😱
Disgraceful

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
If he loses his Sussex titles he will revert to of Wales until Charles is king when he would become just The Prince Harry....they are not surnames. William will be Duke of Cambridge until he ascends the throne and it merges back to the crown so regardless of what he is styled as he will be Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge.

Reactions: 11
Look at the sun shining on his head
A young baby no hat arms and legs bare 😱
Disgraceful
Opps just noticed someone mention this

No medical checks necessary for a moonbump!

Yet another example of her wearing a ‘tit’ colour! 🤮
Also, she’s holding Farchie like she’s disabled and hasn’t got a hand. Why the hell would you hold a baby with your inner elbow?
She needed the other hand to control the doll

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.