Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
Garrrgh - more Kim Kardashain inspired outfits.....

She really is trash. Or after Kanye ...........

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SoTiredMomma

The Cambridge kids didn’t interact with Archie. They barely looked at Meghan. Sorry but it’s so odd. Even if Kate wasn’t a fan of Meghan, I’m sure she’s very diplomatic and also, kids are innocent and dont understand political/social cues! It was like they’d been told not to talk to her or the baby (for good reason).

Kids that age are usually naturally obsessed with babies.

Also not to sound sycophantic but look how natural and sweet the Cambridge kids look in the 3rd pic.View attachment 490285View attachment 490286View attachment 490288
Sugars got hyper defensive when people started criticizing the way Meghan held baby Archie. She held him with his feet dangling mid air..and sugars were like, "sHe Is A nEw MoThEr". Even newborn Archie was held by Harry.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Thanks for this, I'm just doing a list of information on Woko's behaviour and I've added it to the wiki (y)

Thank you another one to add to the behaviour list!
The parting shots as they are sat eyes front firmly sat in place.
Oh my, those giveaway blazing cheeks of shame & fury.
Hazza’s embarrassed & shamed, & she’s effin’ #HowVeryDareThey? fuming.
HeyHo, grist to the mill

Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread and is the most insane thing I’ve ever seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
Gal shopping after a slap-up lunch?

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Soooooooooooo - she turns up to a wedding that any sane woman with a shred of shame would not have attended after being chucked by a bloke.

He gets pissed and does crap dancing - so far so normal for blokes at a wedding or is that just my family ?

This was planted by her team to provide something other than 'Markle travels for hours to attend a wedding to stalk her ex'.

Not loony. At. All.
She's sweet but a psycho

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
If you push something you have a financial interest in to encourage others to invest that is insider dealing.
Insider dealing is when you as a trader or a manager with non-public information on a publicly listed stock trades on that stock knowing what others don't.

What I am suggesting is an ESG familly office or venture capital fund -- these invest in private start ups that are early stage and non-listed. There are some ESG funds that invest in publicly listed companies that meet or beat certain pre-established investment criteria. those funds have the same information regarding the publicly listed company as any retail investor.... if they have more information that others don't - then you might be looking at insider dealing.
As with any financial entity, they would be subjeect to all financial and regulatory scrutiny so conflicts of interests would have to be disclosed and addressed. that is probably the part where Harry lost interest and Meghan hung up the phone

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
What I've always found odd about their time in Canada is that we never saw anything of them apart from the times when Harry was in the UK and all of a sudden Meghan was pictured at the airport picking her friend up, waiting to get on a seaplane, walking with Archie and the dogs, etc. and there always seemed to be a photographer around at those precise times. Why would she suddenly go for a walk with Archie and the two dogs on her own in public when they had all the grounds of the house they were staying in to walk around and why when Harry was away rather than being there to help with the baby and the dogs. Why would she drive to the airport to pick up her friend, she didn't when Harry came back and there were reports that the British security guards where being used as gophers to pick up coffees and whatever else they wanted so why didn't she send one of them to the airport. She knew exactly what she was doing and was just looking for attention.
Probably coz they weren't actually there maybe?

• Wow

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
No, not a single In my opinion, triplets maybe haha

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
If you should happen to be stranded in a dessert, wilderness etc dig a hole, line with something waterproof (carrier bag) and wee into said well.
Apparently said liquids will neutralise within days enabling one to drink it..... I learned this fact in an interview role play scenario 🙈
You are a henry hoover, you should be focusing on staying upright never mind weeing in bags. :mad: Priorities Henry, priorities.

• Haha

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
As it’s protected registration!! Could it be buck house by any chance!! Lol!! It would be great to hear the QT!!
I have done some investigations (ahem cough cough) Now it has mentioned that this website is based in Panama!! Which surprised me!!

• Wow