Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Can I be bad and repost this for educational reasons? Delete it if I'm being too naughty, but Sir/Lord/God David Attenborough told me it was ok to repost * and it'll save pages and pages of people asking:
"Why is Harry so stupid?" 🤔

*That was a blatant lie. Meghan made me do it. 😬

Finally a scientific explanation for Harry's world beating stupidity. Don't worry if you can't remember the various stages of the evolution of man, all you need to know is that the further back you go, the smaller the brain.View attachment 487864View attachment 487865
I still think it would be improved with a squirrel in place of his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah
yip! it all sounds very much like it! if you ask me that's why the comment was made with regards to her contact HR about her mental health issues!

Reactions: 11

Farringdon

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
corroborated by several news outlets that they were there summer 2019 with Archie.

and there she is changing her mind constantly again!

• Wow

JudithKuntz

I wonder if the “Harry for VP” site is because of a skit coming up on Comic Relief. It‘s too clever & pro looking for a random to concoct. Also has a “donate” button.

Those watching...let us know.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I am getting bored of their pity party
So I’m going down a new rabbit hole
to find out if sooty( not being racist it was the PUPPETS name sorry if I have destroyed your childhood)
Any way as I was saying more interested if sooty was shagging Sue ,was sweep male or female
And are they joining up with Gordon the Gopher to write a book about the trauma of having a hand up their arse for decades

but sadly like the Hotel California I may log out but I cannot leave
So I will continue to participate is following
Another puppet and his puppet mistress
Lol
Sooty was a jack the lad he had thousands of offspring
Sue was an old maid
Sweep was male and one of the first gay characters on children’s tv
Gordon the Gopher is permanent resident of the Priory he became alcoholic after working with PS
Hartley Hare anyone remember him?

Am I on the right thread?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Somebody on another thread floated the idea of a secret backer as Mohamed al Fayed....Dodi's dodgy Dad. Not heard of his demise so he could still be around with his massive grudge against UK and the RF. . He never did get British citizenship after many attempts. Possibility ??
I don't like it because of those diamond earrings gifted by a man who ordered the death of Mohamed's cousin...

I love the fact that whatever Kate wears or the kids wear it always sells out! Never saw that happen with miss meagain 😂😂
And she 'recycled' it ha ha.

I may be wayyy off but has anyone else considered the possibility that all these new leaks of her outlandish behaviour are coming from Meghan's camp? They are way OTP even posters here have doubted them and we all believe the worst of MM

They could be massively exaggerated stories of tamer (but still her acting like a diva) things shes done but doesn't want the public to know, then if the true version does get out people will think "I can see how she acted unreasonable but at least it isn't as bad as slapping a shop assistant / throwing stones at a massage therapist which we were led to believe".

All these stories being leaked are also good for them as its adding to their victim narrative "poor us, why is the palace not denying these stories" and creating more pressure on the Palace to respond, which I don't think they will
But is there a reason for the palace to respond? Now? They wanted to step back so I would say it's all on them to respond now.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
An embargo is an agreement between the source (photographer or MM herself?) and the newspaper, to delay public release of the info until the specified time.

I am assuming in this case it’s because Archie was a new baby at the time with public interest and everyone wanting a look, he’d only been seen at that point from the conference from Windsor.

it’s also a way to generate hype... aka you can have multiple news sources releasing the same photo at once.

given how ratty Meghan looks I wonder if she’d want a lot of hype? But then again she seems very unaware of how awful she dresses anyway and bad press is better than no press.

my guess is something happened and she wasn’t prepared for the polo match, but was determined not to miss it.

she’s awkward holding Archie because she has no bond with him but also, she’s trying to cover him from any photographers. He’s her meal ticket she has to limit access.

Was the embargo a way to saturate the press and ensure headlines for her with archie, I wonder.
Must have been one of her surprise visit! :rolleyes:

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Fourth time lucky?
I don't think she gets a choice.
Hyperemisis gravidarum is often the cause of women deciding not to have more children, rather than hoping they might get lucky.
Plus, a few days ago, Kate was pictured with her coat open and she has a stomach like a washboard.

Hoohumm

I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
If he loses his Sussex titles he will revert to of Wales until Charles is king when he would become just The Prince Harry....they are not surnames. William will be Duke of Cambridge until he ascends the throne and it merges back to the crown so regardless of what he is styled as he will be Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
So much for their assertion that 'the truth will out'.

Yes it will Megsy, yes it will.......
If the trollbots are targeting JK and MT, that is not SS as they would order the bots to plant divisive and inflammatory trolling anti MM so they can use it as examples if anyone says "what racism?".
Thos serves to demknstrate that the sugars are certifiable and the trolling is proMM trolling. Twitter is a joke.

As for the prewedding fitting story, folks are actively stepping back from any anon suggestion of any slapping, tea or spa stone as that is officially assault and the defamation reg flags go way way up at that point. They're trying to protect the actual victim if there is one to keep the story theirs... not the anon's

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Just went down a worm hole and found this
Hope the link works
Omg they go up in sizes so they look like they are growing wonder if they have one that walks and says crocodile
Some baby dolls have mop of hair and some with hardly any like Archie
I am convinced she had a moon bump and a doll now
Harry is either in on it or he’s to thick to realise

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
It's another one of those see through zip lock bags containing either fertility drugs or pregnancy test sticks, the same as what she came out of that 'dental surgery' with in LA 👍
Can't imagine that it was a travel toothbrush. If it was a test kit, this was the moment she trapped him poor sod.

• Haha

Twocats

Possibly, but they'd have had to walk behind Kate and Wills and smeggy was doing her utmost to avoid that by visually screaming
" MODERN PREGNANT DUCHESS COMING THROUGH >>> MOVE ASIDE MOVE ASIDE"
She saw the phographers gathered and was ready for her close up till Chas coldly told her to mind her manners.I think by then his initial fascination with her had well worn off.
The courtiers were 100% waiting and ready for Chas's signal to hoik the cunts out the other door. Twas funny.:ROFLMAO::m
I wasn't clear enough, what I was trying to say was if she behaved like a decent person from the beginning and tried to fit in.