Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
It’s been an amazing week not seeing her in papers or in the news, the joys of putting the news on and not seeing the whiny cow has been perfect bliss.

It is nice to see covid related stuff back in the news 😭 ( never thought I'd be saying that).

People are bored of her already, lots of people on my Instagram who were pro Meghan are now anti Meghan, they are just fed up with her desperation to be relevant.

Tides are well and truly turning.

I don’t know if any has already suggested this, My mum thinks Megain is waiting for TQ to die before she divorces Harry, as she probs knows he’s got an inheritance coming from TQ and Megan wants her grubby mits on that.

I bet she’s secretly hoping she’s gonna get a tiara or two that she wants and jewellery that she wants, so that she can walk around her 15 bathroom mansion and play Queen.
Where do you live ? I will move there...
Our papers are full of the Harkles and their crazy ways and all the people they talked to and who supports who...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that Archie was 6/7 weeks in Polo pictures? not sure about anyone else but that doesn’t look like a baby of 6/7 weeks, 3/4 months maybe
He was 2 weeks old when they photographed him when Meg wore that ugly dress (I know, which one) for the first time. So he was probably 8 or 9 weeks

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Since they moved to the US and her publishing letters faster than HarperCollins, what are our bets? When will they change the "I want to talk to a manager" to "I will write a letter y'all, be prepared!"?

• Haha

Twocats

View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

Shame she wasn't on the other side amongst the shrubbery.

• Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
M has quite a weird figure. She’s fairly slim yes, but extremely square, no waist, broad shoulders and skinny legs. I also think she seems to be about 5’4, even though her acting profiles and google list her as 5’7. She doesn’t look that tall at all. Wonder if she lied about anything else on the profiles ;)

I think it must be quite hard to dress her in these couture gowns. You need the height and elegance of someone like Kate or Diana to pull them off- not even trying to sound sycophantic about them but it’s true
Her heels make 5 foot 7 lol

I`ve not seen the bottom picture before. Wth happened to the left side of her face??
Filler slipped and way way too
Much dark contouring

• Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Bib. You could be right, but the "wanted a family" bit is puzzling. If the goal was kids then surely he'd have the sense to twig that a near 40yr old might just find problems popping out a sprog to order. But it's hazno and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Yes I know older pregnancies occur but I mean the chances of producing a crotch goblin would be higher with a younger woman and I'm sure there are less fussy Cressidas and Chelsys out there.
No, it's deeper than that. First she love bombed him, did the Diana MK2 schtick, did all the running, flights back and forth etc and if she paid for them herself then that was a big tick in her favour because he's tight as a drum re money. Once he was hooked she'll have played on his dreams that he'd shared in pilow talk ... living in Africa, no longer being a full time working royal, having lil babies and shunning the press. We've all done it in a minor way "Oh you love Daniel O Donnell? Me too!" :sick:. She reeled him in to perfection and his resentment of being the spare was the icing on her cake. I think she shat a brick when they split up and her turning up to skippy's wedding was to tell him one of his dreams had come true and she was pregnant. After that nothing stood in her way and here we are stuck with the cunt.
Oh yes of course, the ‘selling the dream’ thing is a very simplistic way of me saying what you just explained! She definitely love bombed as narcs do very well. Telling him what a handsome boy he is and that he should really be king. She lost all her dignity and self respect in the process I reckon, with her fawning and obsessing. A childish character like H would be v susceptible.
H isn’t the sharpest tool as it is:ROFLMAO: also, possibly he wanted to lock it down if he felt competition with W which he always has. All just my take of course! And as you say, now we’re stuck with the what freda says;)

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
How disgusting to claim you despise the press, and the click of a camera.
Then go along with staging these bike photos.
absolute hypocrites
Has anyone checked if he's OK. After all he'll now be back in the trauma of losing mummy dearest

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
And so it begins. Down the Rabbit-Hole we go.

Now obviously I am not a fan of Donald Trump but I know why blue-collar workers in the Rust-Belt voted for him. They couldn't stand the thought of Hillary Clinton and they felt let-down by Obama bailing-out the all the Wall Street investment banks that foreclosed on millions of honest people as they lined their pockets.

What a sh1t-show a Trump vs Markle Presidential Race would be. Surely Donald is just kidding. I've lived, loved, and studied in the United States, I love my American cousins. But this would be a catastrophic disaster for democracy. The founding fathers must be turning in their f-ing graves.

Bring it on. 🤪

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I kind of want M to run for president! She will have to give up her titles in order to do so. If she makes it to the ballot, and makes it to live debates she will get absolutely destroyed by actual career politicians with actual policies (or by Donald Trump he will call out her hypocrisy at least)
When her campaign crashes and burns she will be a title less, ex royal married to a has been Prince while her brother and sister in law are the future King and Queen
I wonder if the super fan Meena Harris will still love her? She has got a potty mouth on twitter..

• Sick
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I don't believe she has the child in her presence all of the time, though. Something is off.
No I don’t either. Certain photo ops it’s clearly a doll such as what @Scotch Mist I believe (? Correct me if I’m wrong) pointed out, about her with the two large dogs and security present. The weight distribution doesn’t look right.

I love wearing a tin foil hat but I do not believe that Archie doesn’t exist at all :ROFLMAO:

Tiddlypom

He's not a journo, he's an investigator who works with/for journos.
He has said that nothing he uncovere (family addresses, phone numbers etc) was done illegally and anyone half savvy(that lets journos out then) could do it. But obtaining her social security number was illegal and he's vewwy vewwy sowwy.😭
I suspect he knows his part in any shenanigans might be exposed because of recent developements, so he's 'fessing up.
Aha! Thanks Freda that makes sense

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
She has a draw of them they are held on by magnets
She haa to keep clear from metal objects
Especially men trouser zip 😱😅
Like with the wedding dress, the gospel choir, the flower girls, ... she probably chaged her mind 75 times and in the end the guy was like "now we are going to ask you to breathe deeply and count backwards from 10" and just did what he could with what he had and the left town in a witness protection program before she came out of the anaesthetic

It's very odd that they apparently have Sunshine Sachs, plastic face scabies and employ 12 people to do PR for them and yet they seem to get it wrong all the time.

They saturate the media with PR puff pieces and don't seem to realise that many people are getting sick of them.

Meghan obviously thinks that just being talked about is enough but don't most people expect people in the public eye to have some sort of talent? Their only talent is talking about themselves and how wonderful they are!

Of course Meghan probably never listens to any advice but their PR people are not doing a good job!
And possibly King and TMZ

• Haha