Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
But wouldn't she have been receiving medical check-ups during her pregnancy ... and wouldn't they have asked her how she was feeling as part of that? 🤔

Meggy is not one for the finer details ... or any level of detail at all for that matter. She acts or speaks out, without thinking of what she's doing first. Shame nobody in the media has thought to ask this question.
How can you do checks on a moon bump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

freda19

VIP Member
Found on Tumblr!
View attachment 490162
Love the crew ignoring them! And is Meghan drinking beer? 🧐
I don't buy that image.
Why the fuck would someone transport the fancy shmancy garden chairs out into a muddy car park are with the peasants milling around them?
Plus the pose is identical to stills from the interview available online.
Not buying it at all.
No way in hell they'd grace an area like that in their Orca finery.

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
That’s the best way to do it. You can’t reason with these people (the wokes in general regardless of skin colour). They shout and scream ‘racism’ regardless of what you do or say. Because ‘wHiTe PrIviLeGe’ means you’re ‘iHeReNtLy rAcIsT’. Don’t waste your breath and get dragged into the stupidity
They hate being ignored, it's the best way to deal with them

peradetlic

VIP Member
I don't think that they can afford to live in that house and the fact that everyone knows the address out in the public domain also points to it just being a front. Someone pointed out ages ago that the water bills to keep the gardens lush would be astronomical as well as all the other upkeep and staff needed. We know that Harry is stingy and Meghan is all about appearances.

I wouldn't mind betting that they live in a private part of Soho House. Remember Ron Burkle has snapped up Michael Jackson's old place Neverland and is currently turning that into another exclusive part of the empire. Perhaps they are actually living at Neverland?
They have connection with reality same as MJ, so they qualify:)

• Haha

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?

This is someone who is really pissed:)
I love it it’s is really taking the utter piss out of both of them !! 👍
1616192359101.png

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?

Reactions: 13

LadyMuck

VIP Member
There's definitely something very suspicious going on surrounding Archie but i think that he does exist and was born using a surrogate. Of course the new child will suddenly appear on or around Diana's birthday and once again she will be using a surrogate. Much easier to fool everyone from the US and US laws are more favorable.

However I really don't see how they can have 2 invisible children going forward, so they must have custody of Archie.

I don't think that Oprah met him though which is odd. I expected a cute film clip with Oprah interacting with him. Its certainly a little strange that it didn't happen. She was introduced to some chickens but not Archiedoll. Must have been a bitter disappointment for her !
As they're supposed to live near each other (O and M) surely O wouldve seen A at some point? Very odd if not.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win
Exactly. It proved the complete hypocrisy. These people don’t even know what they’re arguing, or in turn how to back it up. They blindly ascribe to critical race theory without, ironically, being critical.

That Underwood woman was completely caught out because she’s just heard it on social media that PM was racist and of course just took it at face value.

Unfortunately though it appeared as though she ‘won’, because she came up with some word salad with the right buzz phrases thrown in:mad:

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
But then we're left with Princess Henry, which could conceivably be worse, as the Sugars will be calling her Princess Meghan....
Princess Meghan wouldn’t be her real name though because she isn’t a princess by birth. As is traditional, she took on her husband’s name upon marriage (so much for feminism! Lol) - hence Princess Michael’s title, Fergie would’ve just been The Princess Andrew (if he hadn’t been made a Royal Duke upon his wedding) etc, but yes I can imagine her fans and Americans who don’t know much about the RF would just resort to calling her that - same as they do with “Princess Kate” 🙄

Last edited:

DarnIt

VIP Member
Another excellent video from Baggage Claim.

Very disturbing thought that so many of the American press are willing to follow Meghan's narrative without question. To the Americans here, is that what you're seeing? What's the feeling on the ground?

Little bit of honesty down below hehe 🦘

Bonus Sky News Aus with Brendan O'Neill describing a certain pair as narcissists, bless him

Baggage Claim nails it.

Scary thought that MM might even run for US Office let alone be elected in 🤬

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess title holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips

Danglyweed

Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
I wasn't even that size with twins born at 30 weeks so... Erm 7/8 months?

• Heart
  • Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
she wanted to make sure she was seen was the dogs, that’s why they can’t be off lead. She couldnt risk them not being in the photo. She was criticised for leaving one behind in Canada and there were rumours about the other dog having to be out down after being run over on the grounds of KP.

every pap stroll or interview or public comment is to make a point and a jab at those who have critised her. It’s childish and totally narc consistent.

screenshots? The tweets appear to be deleted
someone else has screenshot a few of her tweets.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Stargazerlily

• Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
They have consistently managed to get the wrong size doll for every photoshoot, just like the moonbump size is always wrong. That's all there is to it, incompetence and arrogance. I'm waiting for one of Farchy with a beard or moustache.
Just like Mama.

Saucer of milk for Table 3 ...

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips
I never knew that Princess Anne had used the name. I presumed she would have plain Windsor 🤣 The first person that I thought had used Mountbatten- Windsor was Lady Louise as she was the first descendent without a Princess title. I am leaning more towards Harry using this though as Archie is already using the surname. Thank you so much for your knowledge 😊

Pixie06

VIP Member
I never really warmed to her anyway (thought the spooning bananas was a, "look at moi!" move) but when she turned up to their first event together wearing this -

View attachment 488961

I felt so embarrassed ... ratty hair, that 'I just grabbed what was on the floor and didn't even brush my hair' look - ugh! Told me all I needed to know about her.
Look at the height difference in this picture.