Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
ETA - Charles holds 2 Ducal titles, so could William keep Cambridge and also be Duke of Cornwall?
I believe it is fully intended for William to be Duke of Cornwall and return his Cambridge dukedom upon becoming The Prince of Wales. I believe the Duke of Rothesay is Charles’ Scottish title and usually only addressed as such when visiting Scotland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

keylimepie

VIP Member
That's what I said re Scabies on the last thread - will he turn on her when he's Markled?
He’s probably been made to sign a NDA ☹ I sincerely hope that someone out there will speak up. It’s nauseating to think that there is so many untruths and spin on press coverage that they are continually getting away with.

freda19

VIP Member
About the wee thing...many years ago my friend had an accident, got hit by a car on a crossing, thankfully survived, bit obviously had quite serious injuries. She hit the tarmac with the side of her face, quite a lot of damage to the skin etc. As she was recovering, her grandmother advised to use her own wee (friend's, not grandmothers!) twice a day on the scars that were forming. She did it every day for many months. You can't see any evidence of that accident on her face, absolutely incredible. They are not anti-vaxxers, her grandma was simply from a generation that knew and used a lot of natural remedies. This particular one worked a treat.
ETA: it was in Europe, not the US
ETA2: forgot to add that many creams for treating scars and various skin problems actually contain urine.
On that note ... in days gone by weren't soldiers in foreign climes advised to piss in their hands and use the piss to wash off their willies after shagging local "luv u long time, only 5 dolla" girls ? Because it worked as a sanitising thing? Or did I dream that. :unsure:

Thank fuck that because of covid (spit!) we now have nice bottled stuff fragranced with lilacs and rose petals.

Is this the right time/place to say that I've had rescue chickens for years? Like at least 10 years?

In the UK, they are all a particular type - so much so that all mine have been named Ginger, due to the colour of their feathers, and the fact that as parent of 2 redheads we are well used to Ginger jokes.

Given time, care etc, they do feather up pretty well, and they do lay eggs (not necessarily one a day, hence why the farmers dont want them).

(I do like rescue animals, however I am NOT MM!!)
Waves at Meghan

Yeah, about that.

You could have contacted a rescue group which would have helped trap, medically treat and rehome the kittens and mother - a true feral wouldn't approach humans at all ... she was trusting of humans enough to ask you for help with her babies. Mother cats need to eat exponentially more than normal to produce enough milk to feed their litters. Wild born domestic kittens suffer terribly too with viral and bacterial infections, and being prey for other species. Leaving kittens outside is basically promoting their suffering and death in most cases.

Why people boast about failing or hating animals who are stray entirely because of stupid, egotistical and irresponsible humans, or hate species that EXIST because of a human/animal symbiosis that has benefited humans immensely for millenia never ceases to amaze me.
Consider me telt off. "The road to hell etc etc ... "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Or perhaps the ziplok bag previously mentioned contained some weed, a la her first (second?) wedding to Trevor??

• Haha

JudithKuntz

I dont think she's Princess Henry of Wales though, because Charles is the Prince of Wales, and Camilla the Princess thereof, although she chooses not to use that title and prefers to use Duchess of Cornwall.

So Smegzie is currently DoS and other associated titles, but if those are removed would 'only' be Princess Henry (not the of Wales bit). Which would not of course be a problem in the US I guess, given that they dont understand (and nor do many of us tbf) the intricacies of protocol.
It’s like Princess Michael of Kent...so named because she’s married to Prince Michael, Duke of Kent. Presumably, Smeg is Princess Henry of Sussex and Kate is Princess William of Cambridge.

Lovelymonty

out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
And January 30 is the day she went to Mayhew and Cirque du Soleil, while apparently in fear of doing something to herself.

SoTiredMomma

Sharing an article written by Shoba De on the on going Royal Family Saga . It was published in a newspaper in Goa India - it's tongue in cheek with lots of humour and sarcasm .😅😊

Shobhaa De Amazing, isn't it ? The so-called tell-all 'interview of the decade' (woh wala - Meghan Markle and Prince Harry), graciously granted to the empress of interviews (Oprah Winfrey), turned out to be a full-on rona- dhona Bollywood style saga, complete with smarmy dialogue-baazi that would make our most gifted script writers proud ! A popular meme showed the tawdry Brit Royals (before the split) dressed like the cast of Karan Johar's mega hit, "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham." And I thought to myself: Oprah should definitely have borrowed the haunting title track of the movie for the show watched by zillions across the world. "Aaa aa aa aaah ...." It's really most ajeeb that even in faraway India, so many people I know were hanging on to every line, eyebrow twitch and tear during the televised interview, as if nothing else mattered.

Forget the Covid jab statistics, Hiran controversy, it was Meghan's accusations against her in-laws that had the chattering classes....well, chattering! For hours ! I received so many messages from unlikely people, asking whether I 'sympathised' with Meghan and believed her. I wanted to say, "Since I am not her saas (thank God!), I really don't give a damn." To put it crudely and in delectable 'Indian-ese' - what goes of my father if Meghan felt she had been ill-treated by her in-laws? This is the story of most desi joint families in our country. Ekta Kapoor has minted millions exploiting the saas-bahu angle from all perspectives. Meghan was stating nothing we aren't familiar with - so, I really was not about to give up on my precious free time on this - that too on International Women's Day.

Come on, Meghan! You are a big girl! Deal with your problems like a big girl. The sort of privileges and wealth these two still enjoy hardly make them credible candidates for victimhood. A still from Harry and Meghan's tell-all interview with Oprah Harry came across as a pathetic 'joru ka ghulam', making fans wonder: whatever happened to the charming bad boy of the tight-assed Royal family?

He is now a sad shadow of his former dashing self. No wonder nobody wants to hang with him - saala bore ban gaya! Meghan, on the other hand, sounds like a woman with a plan, an all-American biz lady, pouring over her spreadsheets, strategizing her future and planning an IPO.

When she simpered that she had never googled Harry before marrying him, women across the world shook their heads and said, "Chal, jhooti kahin ki!" I mean, that's the first thing people do when they meet a future spouse! She also claims she had no idea about her royal duties as his wife! That's called slipshod homework, honey! Not buying this one.

The rest of her charges are equally disingenuous. The only one I kinda believed was about members of The Firm discussing the colour of the unborn bachcha. I suspect that must have been Camilla Parker Bowles - her step mother-in-law. Listen - we are equally racist in India, okay? A nasty saas will not only worry about her grandchild's complexion, she may go further and doubt the baby's paternity! Hota hai !

Meghan has pulled out every conceivable hate card in the American market - race, cruelty, put downs, prejudice, discrimination, financial blackmail, deprivation, the entire half-cooked khichdi. Enough to give collective indigestion across continents.Meghan talks of feeling suicidal. Ask any bahu here if she has escaped that feeling, even if she is married to Hari and not Harry. Meghan wants her jalebi and to eat it, too - the title, the money, the security. But no responsibility ! Wah! Every bahu would want the same - does it happen ? And that wimp Harry doesn't feel shy about confessing that he is living off Mummy's money! Bechari Diana! Get off your royal butt, Harry Baba, and earn your own dosh! But some royals believe it is their birthright to sponge off subjects. And Meghan is calculating enough to milk her sob story while the going is good. Ms. Markle wished for an upgrade when she married a Prince.

Look at her today - from a life in Buckingham Palace as a royal prisoner (her words) to a tacky existence as a Desperate Housewife from Beverly Hills. Meghan Markle ka share price crash ho gaya, Harshadbhai. Satyanaash! Khalasssss!

(Shobhaa De is an established writer, columnist, opinion shaper and social commentator, who is considered an authority on popular culture.)
Half of her brain cells are dead, but sometimes she writes spot on!

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
I never knew that Princess Anne had used the name. I presumed she would have plain Windsor 🤣 The first person that I thought had used Mountbatten- Windsor was Lady Louise as she was the first descendent without a Princess title. I am leaning more towards Harry using this though as Archie is already using the surname. Thank you so much for your knowledge 😊
No I read when required, all descendants of TQ & Phil‘s marriage use Mountbatten-Windsor. All of TQs cousins & their families, etc use Windsor because they are descended from George V who changed the name

liar liar

VIP Member
Farchy will be knighted Prince Polystyrene Chippynges, resting on a gilded stool in his shipping carton by King Charles III. Alternatively if disaster falls and Farchy is the last man standing, he will ascend the Throne in his shipping carton having been paraded ceremonially along Pall Mall in a golden carriage. I can't wait to see the BBC coverage of this, as they always do it so much better than Sky...!
The tears are running down my legs 😂

• Haha

Farringdon

You could, if the carrier was done up correctly and the baby was secure rather than falling out and your dogs were well trained and you were happy to let go if necessary and make your RPOs chase them. But none of those things seem to be true so no.
she wanted to make sure she was seen was the dogs, that’s why they can’t be off lead. She couldnt risk them not being in the photo. She was criticised for leaving one behind in Canada and there were rumours about the other dog having to be out down after being run over on the grounds of KP.

every pap stroll or interview or public comment is to make a point and a jab at those who have critised her. It’s childish and totally narc consistent.

Has anyone seen the tweets by this American journalist?

screenshots? The tweets appear to be deleted

• Sick