Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M has quite a weird figure. She’s fairly slim yes, but extremely square, no waist, broad shoulders and skinny legs. I also think she seems to be about 5’4, even though her acting profiles and google list her as 5’7. She doesn’t look that tall at all. Wonder if she lied about anything else on the profiles ;)

I think it must be quite hard to dress her in these couture gowns. You need the height and elegance of someone like Kate or Diana to pull them off- not even trying to sound sycophantic about them but it’s true
Jacinda Ardern (NZ's Prime Minister) is 165cm tall; I've stood next to her and we are exactly the same height. Here is Meghan pictured with her wearing roughly the same height heels (if not slightly higher than Jacinda's) - I absolutely agree she is no more than 5'4" (165 cm):

1616111729766.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if someone has previously said this but I had a thought earlier. Her moonbumps changed size daily, wonder if it was because she was merching clothes and the bigger moonbumps wouldn’t fit, so she had to go back to the smaller ones, vice versa
Makes perfect sense - brilliant catch!

Also some BP folk may have known about the moonbumps, & attributed it to MM being batshit crazy with Hazzard along for the ride.
Maybe it’s a Calif. thing to help her get into part 😉.
Quietly shook their heads muttering ‘it’ll end it tears’.

Possibly if they’d been up front about the need for a surrogate due to MM’s delicacy etc, then after a flustered gasp or two the Great British Public [GBP) would have accepted the matter & wished them all the very best. The child would not have been in line for succession & joined the younger ‘commoner’ cadre of HRHTQ’s grandchildren. Very modern monarchy etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really believes in her mind that she and Harry (well, she) should have the same status and rights as Kate and William. She's delusional! She's probably also one of those people who thinks that because they're the same age, they automatically should be treated the same.
I think she maybe thought she’d be treated even better than W and K, and have more privileges and status because she’s just oh so modern, charismatic and smart :sick:

Also think she expected the whole Diana being far more popular than Charles and always eclipsing him thing to happen with her and H. Deluded cow.

Jacinda Ardern (NZ's Prime Minister) is 165cm tall; I've stood next to her and we are exactly the same height. Here is Meghan pictured with her wearing roughly the same height heels (if not slightly higher than Jacinda's) - I absolutely agree she is no more than 5'4" (165 cm):

View attachment 488937
It’s insane that she even lies about her height. Is there anything genuine about her all?! (Hint: the answer is no)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m a bit lost at the moment. What is this about a Private Investigator delving into her Social Security number?
Am I being cynical by questioning why all these stories have come out all of a sudden such as the tumblr stuff?
Something strange is a foot...

Reactions: 18
I think she maybe thought she’d be treated even better than W and K, and have more privileges and status because she’s just oh so modern, charismatic and smart :sick:

Also think she expected the whole Diana being far more popular than Charles and always eclipsing him thing to happen with her and H. Deluded cow.

It’s insane that she even lies about her height. Is there anything genuine about her all?! (Hint: the answer is no)
Hazza’s looking a bit slight in that shot.
I thought that he was of a bigger bulkier build.

Reactions: 7
I never knew that Princess Anne had used the name. I presumed she would have plain Windsor 🤣 The first person that I thought had used Mountbatten- Windsor was Lady Louise as she was the first descendent without a Princess title. I am leaning more towards Harry using this though as Archie is already using the surname. Thank you so much for your knowledge 😊
No I read when required, all descendants of TQ & Phil‘s marriage use Mountbatten-Windsor. All of TQs cousins & their families, etc use Windsor because they are descended from George V who changed the name

Reactions: 12
Why didn’t Oprah ask about the Wimbledon fiasco hmmmmmmm 🤔😂
Because that would be showing she actually had fun with Kate and couldn`t make up some tall tale about how the mean ole Duchess reduced her to tears. We know oldhag was given definite questions ,and warned what was off limits ,during the "no holds barred" interview.

Reactions: 17
Is that lookalike a white woman?! Also did the lady who was due to go to the Portland Hospital report back anything?
Yes. Her consultant says (I'm paraphrasing) he "no longer deals with the preggy side of things because he's sick of all the drama around these people"
She didn't ask about smeggy especially and her name didn't come up while he was rooting around in her lady parts. :ROFLMAO: He says he just does the lady garden stuff and leaves the preggy divas to those with more patience than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been 'dabating' with people on twitter again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I really shouldn't. Its a bit like mocking the afflicted but it does amuse me :oops::oops::oops:

Any way - they're all falling over themselves about these awful people who wouldn't let her go into a clinic as she was feeling suicidal - they wouldn't let her do this because it was a bad look for the institution.

I didn't like to say on twitter, but surely a Duchess meeting the same fate as poor Caroline Flack would be a MUCH worse look.

Also, I think she did make nosies about needing a clinic stay but possibly a Dr was called who said that she didn't need that - maybe they said that she was just an attention seeking wee madam who needed to get used to walking behind her nemesis - Kate.

Now I'm not unsympathetic to people having mentail health issues. I've had issues and when I was at my lowest, I couldnt think straight. I sure didn't think that a wee stay in a clinic would solve all my problems. I felt taking a dip in the River Clyde with a heavy weight tied to me would be my answer.

But for me, I feel that with this clinic thing meghan was building a narrative - spell in hospital - poor meggy, so unhappy - bullied - lonely - and when a glorious return - wow doesn't she look wonderful - how brave and strong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And you wouldn't be able to criticise her because she's been 'not well'

Whinge and cringe deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
Just what TF is going on?

Is this the event where Kate & Louis sat on a blanket, with L in wraparound shades?
I thought it odd that there were no shots of Kate interacting or holding Archie, so that MM could have a breather or comfort break.

I am beginning to wonder if MM’s MH (rightly a sensitive matter) took a sharp decline under the pressure of being a royal, living with Hazza & being under constant scrutiny with very little control - an overstimulated form of solitary confinement - topped off with a pregnancy. Her behaviours & coping strategies could have become more idiosyncratic & she regressed to dressing up & playing with dollies.
Both Hazza & MM lost their mothers at key points during their childhood development - maybe this is part of their shared drama, their pact? MM has an heat seeking instinct about what it is to miss an absent mother & she channelled her own yearning - digging deep to play the part, very Method - to map Hazza’s lost boy. It’s all a bit Peter Pan & Wendy...

Perhaps the Men in Grey (MiGs) moved Hazza & MM sideways quite some time ago, maybe before the wedding when it was clear cut that Prince HarrybutDim was just not listening to common sense & prepared to abandon the carefully crafted opportunity to fill in his time - a busted Royal flush.

Could it be the MiGs have outmarkled MM so that she has removed Hazza from royal life, rather like Wallis got lumbered with Edward?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 488937
She has the same colour skin as her as well

• Haha
Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing
I never really warmed to her anyway (thought the spooning bananas was a, "look at moi!" move) but when she turned up to their first event together wearing this -

1616113675528.png

I felt so embarrassed ... ratty hair, that 'I just grabbed what was on the floor and didn't even brush my hair' look - ugh! Told me all I needed to know about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
Their faces in the backgroundo_Oo_O

To be clear I think Archie is real and biologically theirs, just they used a surrogate, but this looks very off. Also that day I’m pretty sure there were no photos of the Cambridge children interacting with him, and she was carrying him very strangely.

It’s all just too shady and odd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 488932
I think not. That looks like a baby, and there are other images from that day where he has posed himself(wriggled) differently. Even she wouldn't dare in broad daylight in a crowd who know she's got a dodgy past and will be watching carefully.
Having said that, she looks bleeping terrified of the sprog and has no clue how to handle a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I never really warmed to her anyway (thought the spooning bananas was a, "look at moi!" move) but when she turned up to their first event together wearing this -

View attachment 488961

I felt so embarrassed ... ratty hair, that 'I just grabbed what was on the floor and didn't even brush my hair' look - ugh! Told me all I needed to know about her.
That’s what I’d wear on a casual Saturday trip into Primark, minus the hideous bag. She knew well what she was doing, she would have been advised. If her style is more casual there are ways so smarten that up without looking like a hobo. She wears designer outfits for zoom calls and then tatty jeans for formal events with dress codes. She knows well what she is doing

Reactions: 27
Hi everybody! I'm new here, American (big deal) and loathe ME-ME-MEGHAN. I think Prince Harry has made the mistake of his LIFE and is going to bitterly regret marrying this manipulative monster. She is positively wearing the pants/trousers in this marriage, and leading poor Harry by his ex-royal nose. Little Miss Innocent "didn't know what she was marrying into"? Really? After reading everything she could find on Diana? LIE. She never looked up her prince on the internet? LIE. This sham interview with Miss Rating$-Obsessed Oprah was a disgrace, but now the world knows what she really is. As for Oprah, she asked every question wrapped in velvet. God forbid ANYONE upsets poor me Meaghan!
Welcome newby. Pull up a chair and get comfy. We have a few lovely Americans, you'll soon spot them.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is Orca Windbag for real plugging the Apple mental health series in her grisly interview with H&M? The series is supposed to air later on this year with Hazzno as "co-partner, co-creator and executive producer". Has nobody noticed that Hazzno has mental health issues and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a platform where vulnerable people might listen to him and take his advice? It's painfully obvious that he is suffering abuse, and unable to think for himself and parrots what MM tells him to say. An executive producer and co-creator who has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Is Windbag going to cash in on their crash and burn in the near future? I bet she is. This bloated shark isn't good at anything but selling people's misery and she can smell blood.
Exactly this !

And it's all tit PR too!
They must be focusing exclusively Murica ! market ? None of this is landing in a remotely positive way for the bulk of Brits or Europeans. Its way to crass and graspy.

Hi everybody! I'm new here, American (big deal) and loathe ME-ME-MEGHAN. I think Prince Harry has made the mistake of his LIFE and is going to bitterly regret marrying this manipulative monster. She is positively wearing the pants/trousers in this marriage, and leading poor Harry by his ex-royal nose. Little Miss Innocent "didn't know what she was marrying into"? Really? After reading everything she could find on Diana? LIE. She never looked up her prince on the internet? LIE. This sham interview with Miss Rating$-Obsessed Oprah was a disgrace, but now the world knows what she really is. As for Oprah, she asked every question wrapped in velvet. God forbid ANYONE upsets poor me Meaghan!
Welcome to the crazy @Quincy !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

View attachment 488932
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
Ahhhh hopefully someone here can fill us in....... the nose is hanging off me!! 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.