Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to preface this with a sorry as I am old and cant remember names and can't be bothered looking for them - I watched something about the fallout from the Sharon Osborne thingy on that show and hells bells they are getting stuck into her, she was defending Piers right to have an opinion and that he wasn't racist and now they seem to be accusing her of being racist, some people can be soo fecking sensitive. I watched her on that show and she sounded fine to me. They dont like to haven heated discussions over on those women shows in the US do they, any different point of view and your out. She might actually lose her job over this.
Really sorry if I’ve posted this quote a million times, but this is what Sheryl Underwood (the woman initially calling PM/ by extension Sharon racist) said in response to Sharon’s genuine question:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

It’s absolutely outrageous the backlash Sharon is getting. She was 100% reasonable and in the right, and this woman’s nonsensical woke crap seems to be winning out!:mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's never mastered 'heels'
Way back when their relationship was accidentally/on purpose revealed I was reading a Tumblr blog called “Belgian Eyes” or something. Someone came on to say that she would be working the Audi sponsored polo match & that Smeg was expected as Harry’s guest.

Loads of people didn’t believe it but sure enough she showed up as predicted so this “anon” earned her credibility stripes.

She said that Markle “strutted like she was on a catwalk” and her nose was even more massive than photographs made it look 🤣🤣🤣

It’s true...Markle literally struts. Her strides are too big...it’s weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Personally I think the way Smegsy walks is a cross between a newborn foal trying to stand for the first time, and someone trying to cross a museum floor in stilettos without making any noise. You're right, she has the weirdest gait ever.
I think when they remove a large bunion in surgery it changes the foot bones and throws the balance especially if you keep wearing very high heels. Plus she has to wear a size bigger because of the Beautiful Toe we read about recently. This is partly why she's always double-clasping Hazzno (or was) and she's a bit pigeon-toed as well. Apparently a slightly pigeon-toed gait is attractive to some men. Possibly suggests tottering vulnerability, you know, like she could topple over at any moment, and this brought out the beast in Hazzno....? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Way back when their relationship was accidentally/on purpose revealed I was reading a Tumblr blog called “Belgian Eyes” or something. Someone came on to say that she would be working the Audi sponsored polo match & that Smeg was expected as Harry’s guest.

Loads of people didn’t believe it but sure enough she showed up as predicted so this “anon” earned her credibility stripes.

She said that Markle “strutted like she was on a catwalk” and her nose was even more massive than photographs made it look 🤣🤣🤣

It’s true...Markle literally struts. Her strides are too big...it’s weird.
Lolling at the 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn't ask a single challenging question
Apparently she did ask her about her dad (they didn’t show it in the edit) and she replied she wasn’t comfortable talking about that.

My daughter saw the clip on YouTube. I refuse to watch anymore of that interview. I honestly wish I hadn’t watched it, my blood pressure’s been through the roof since.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
There was that bit in the infamous 'interview' where she said she'd been a Duchess, a Princess, but best of all Mom... to paraphrase. When was she actually a princess, does anyone know?
Sorry, ETA, it's on the 'birth' certificate or 'marriage' certificate innit?

Re heels/walking in them - it must be another of those things you learn at princess school I guess... show me a princess in flatties and I will cheer very loudly!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Apparently she did ask her about her dad (they didn’t show it in the edit) and she replied she wasn’t comfortable talking about that.

My daughter saw the clip on YouTube. I refuse to watch anymore of that interview. I honestly wish I hadn’t watched it, my blood pressure’s been through the roof since.
Uncomfortable because she knows her dad and sister can and will be outspoken and call her out.

Comfortable trashing Kate and the RF because she knows of their ‘never complain, never explain’ policy and protocols around interviews. In other words, she can say what she wants and the subjects of her claims pretty much can’t defend themselves.

Conniving witch:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There was that bit in the infamous 'interview' where she said she'd been a Duchess, a Princess, but best of all Mom... to paraphrase. When was she actually a princess, does anyone know?
Unfortunately she is a princess because her husband is a prince. She’s Princess Henry 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In around 1988 at a guess 😁 that's when someone told her she was!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
E73671C3-BC55-4EBC-9349-9A620E1D890C.png

The poor Queen! It’s hard to remember sometimes she’s a Grandma and was always very close to H

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I dont think she's Princess Henry of Wales though, because Charles is the Prince of Wales, and Camilla the Princess thereof, although she chooses not to use that title and prefers to use Duchess of Cornwall.

So Smegzie is currently DoS and other associated titles, but if those are removed would 'only' be Princess Henry (not the of Wales bit). Which would not of course be a problem in the US I guess, given that they dont understand (and nor do many of us tbf) the intricacies of protocol.

Reactions: 24
Would this mean Meghan will start calling herself the Princess of Wales? If Harry goes by plain old HRH Prince Henry of Wales
No because Harry isn’t, and won’t be, the Prince of Wales. I could be totally wrong but I believe I read she could call herself Princess Henry (like Princess Michael of Kent) when they are together? If she was on her own somewhere (at an event, etc) then she’d have to use her own name - I could be totally wrong on that though! I’ll have to Google...

Reactions: 14
Cyndi Lauper has spoken out to defend Sharon Osbourne. Naturally the wokerati in the comments are very offended.

Well that's a crock of tit actually.
So basically she's saying " Yeah but, no but, yeah but, yeah shazza was wrong but she's apologised so we should forgive her, be kind"
Oh duck orf Cinders. She was NOT in the wrong. She spoke HER truth, which should be equally respected in the way Cuntchops smeggy's "truth" was accepted. All that aside SHE DID/SAID NOTHING WRONG !
Really getting on my tits. If I was Shazza I'd tell her to duck off with her support which isn't really support at all but just another knife in her back saying she did a baaaaaad thing. Twisted cunts.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I don’t hate Harry for being entitled, demanding, lazy, fake, immature, selfish, lacking integrity, petulant, unaware or stupid.

i just can’t stand him because he married an absolute wrong un, a complete nobody, and forced us all to have to bear her.
I’m sick of seeing her face in news stories and social media because of whatever latest drama she has kicked up.

he could have had his choice of women, he literally scrapped the barrel, then trotted her down the aisle in a tiara and forced everyone to curtesy as though she wasn’t a pig in lipstick. That’s the real outrage here.

if he was so full of self hatred to marry someone totally unsuitable why couldn’t he have done so as a private citizen after stepping back? That way the rest of us wouldn’t have had to suffer her and her delusions of grandeur

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.