Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slaps self ;) Well she owns shares in it so she was 'ramping' - I don't know if the company is listed - just playing with a few ideas. Also, a small start-up could not afford to hire Orca to advertise.

She should concentrate on the other 75% too though.
;);):cool: nah -- the way the fund or a family office (in this case a multi-family office because Hazno's dosh wouldn't suffice) would work is that everyone pools their money, a bunch of investment criteria are agreed, returns expectations are set, a clutch of financial dudes are hired and the fund itself makes the investment. If a proposition comes in and on of the members of the fund /family office is already an investor -- that is made very clear and either terms are drawn up for due diligence to be handled so that the fund has the same info as the existing shareholder (which would happen in any case) and the investors are brought in at a level that doesn't benefit the introducing/existing investor OR more likely a conflict of interest is determined and the investment is removed from consideration.
ETA that I do think this could have been a cool idea actually. really modernising and definitely if well structure could have made them genuineely independently wealthy. Trouble is the scrutiny, that lack of Harpo attention, no screen time, and her screaming at the talent. No former Goldman Sachs or BlackRock whiizz kid would put up with that for a second. For a boss who knows what they're doing? yeah - you (used to) put up with it. Not anymore and certainly NOT with some half-wit and totally unqualified BS artist.
With the wokeisms, they can read psychologyToday and Maya Angelou for some useful quote and then quickly turn it back to being all about them and still think they look qualified. Put Hazno or MM in front of a credit or investment committee? no amount of word salad will get you through that inquisition. Not even in the ESG category

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210318-133423_DuckDuckGo.jpg

From the link posted by @koalabear53 in the last thread. Look at those spike heels. I can't believe Harry didn't tell her how naff this is considered in polo circles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not sure if you've seen this one, it's a year ago from Yankee Wally

This is one of the worst ones, without a doubt. Utterly impossible. Both in tight fitting beige dresses too so you can’t argue it’s an illusion created by clothes. Plus, particularly in the first one, she’s expecting us to believe that’s a 5 month bump?!
791E3D34-BEA5-478A-BF05-B1667ECBDC9B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread, one of the most insane ones I’ve seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense.
399E0A27-E612-4C43-B1A9-5251F878F1F4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanks for this, I'm just doing a list of information on Woko's behaviour and I've added it to the wiki (y)

Thank you another one to add to the behaviour list!
The parting shots as they are sat eyes front firmly sat in place.
Oh my, those giveaway blazing cheeks of shame & fury.
Hazza’s embarrassed & shamed, & she’s effin’ #HowVeryDareThey? fuming.
HeyHo, grist to the mill

Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread and is the most insane thing I’ve ever seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
Gal shopping after a slap-up lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread, one of the most insane ones I’ve seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
That is without doubt the weirdest pregnancy bump I've ever seen. It's almost comical in that it makes me smile every time I see it. What on earth is going on there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread, one of the most insane ones I’ve seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
Her profile always reminds me of The Child Catcher

1616080762207.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
;);):cool: nah -- the way the fund or a family office (in this case a multi-family office because Hazno's dosh wouldn't suffice) would work is that everyone pools their money, a bunch of investment criteria are agreed, returns expectations are set, a clutch of financial dudes are hired and the fund itself makes the investment. If a proposition comes in and on of the members of the fund /family office is already an investor -- that is made very clear and either terms are drawn up for due diligence to be handled so that the fund has the same info as the existing shareholder (which would happen in any case) and the investors are brought in at a level that doesn't benefit the introducing/existing investor OR more likely a conflict of interest is determined and the investment is removed from consideration.
ETA that I do think this could have been a cool idea actually. really modernising and definitely if well structure could have made them genuineely independently wealthy. Trouble is the scrutiny, that lack of Harpo attention, no screen time, and her screaming at the talent. No former Goldman Sachs or BlackRock whiizz kid would put up with that for a second. For a boss who knows what they're doing? yeah - you (used to) put up with it. Not anymore and certainly NOT with some half-wit and totally unqualified BS artist.
With the wokeisms, they can read psychologyToday and Maya Angelou for some useful quote and then quickly turn it back to being all about them and still think they look qualified. Put Hazno or MM in front of a credit or investment committee? no amount of word salad will get you through that inquisition. Not even in the ESG category
Ah but the entity already existed. I suppose it would depend on whether they invested in their own names or they have set-up some dodgy finance entity we are yet to be made aware of. Well it has been announced in UK that influencers will be more closely monitored with regard to anything they put up on their site without showing what their interest is in said products. I take all your points btw :).

Is that taken in Walmart?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.