Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #79 Snitching to her journalist “friends”, will their backstabbing of the Royal Family ever end?

Reactions: 37

Pixillated

I think it is blackmail, plain and simple.

Harry only has so much money. It is not enough for security and the house and her clothes and her surgery and the water for their lawn and all the PR...

To be frank, most of us could live quite comfortably off just the interest for that money and leave plenty behind for our children. They are both spoiled and entitled.

And I think their big money deals only pay when they deliver content that is accepted; they are bleeding money. Need an influx of cash.

I think they are both despicable.

And I want a leprechaun hat, too 🍀

Twocats

I'm in Canada and we haven't seen hide nor hare of this elusive hissy fit recording. If it surfaces, I'm sure we will hear about it.

I'm still burned up about Gail King shooting her mouth off. In the US media they just don't understand the concept of a dignified silence on family matters, they automatically think you have something to hide. They don't quite get that for a certain class of people, airing one's dirty laundry in public is unseemly.

The story goes MM was shown the tiaras on offer, she wanted the emerald one, but it was already promised to Eugenie. She wasn't best pleased.
It was probably more desirable because it was promised to Princess Eugenie.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That might be a bit generous. Daniel O'Donnell was very popular amongst middle-aged woman 25 years ago. Unless 65 is the new 40 ?
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I think the tide might be turning though, Schofe was firmly on their side last week and today he basically told then to shut up and get on with their lives.
Schofield can fuck off as well, I couldn’t care less what his opinion on anything is, he’s as shady as they come

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

Yes Scobie, palace sources have been leaking all over about the conversations between brothers. Not. This goes beyond H and M to international relations with the UK and rest of world. All because they aren't getting their own way. There is nothing they won't use to try and manipulate people into giving them what they want. Not family, not friends, not international relations, not racial peace or unity, not politics. For a couple that condemn the spread of hate online and in press, they walk on very thin ice.

does Scobie think he is a serious reporter? He's her little hound and one day he is going to stop getting fed scraps under the table and cry about it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I don’t think Meghan actually understood the very thin line between the U.K. taxpayers and the monarchy. It is quite a bizarre relationship but one we are familiar with in the U.K. most people love the monarchy as long as they’re not spending too much money and doing good things for the country. I think Meghan was sort of right when she said she didn’t know much about the royal family because what she thought she was getting was pre-packed Disney, when the reality is ridiculously different. didn’t KMs popularity rating go up about 5 points when she was photographed shopping in The Range for Halloween decorations?

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist with an out-of-control victim complex. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the fuck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...
Nah, they're doing fine. Kill the cunts with kindness. They go low, Brenda goes high.

• Heart

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Have mint choc chip and you can pretend it's part of brushing your teeth. Therefore no guilt involved.

Love those two. She is gorgeous. So obviously mixed race yet wears it proudly, no adjusting her features and they are perfect, looks stunningly natural.

I hadn't realised just how badly the new regime in the US is stuffing the woke shite down throats. The military issue shocked me badly. China is upping ways of creating big butch macho military men while the USA is discussing a budget for new uniforms for their pregnant soldiers. :sick:
Oh for fuck sake, if you get pregnant in the military then be prepared to take on a non military role that allows you to either dress as a civvy or wear military track suit comfy gear until after the birth. It's common sense and doesn't demean you. Uniforms for pregnant soldiers ? If you are pregnant you are temporarily no longer a soldier. You cannot go into battle, trek in hostile territory or do tiring training runs. It's simple biology. You step aside on full pay until you can fully resume your post and get back to soldiering.
If China ever invades the US the US are fucked. Kamala and the weak wokies will be hiding in the bunkers expecting the armies whose machismo they diluted to do battle for them. Cunts.
Military=Macho. Be you male or female you need a warrior ethic and weakness has no part in it. That's just life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Markle should have this as a tattoo...Oh what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive

• Haha

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Imagine being so arrogant and entitled that you feel ‘hurt’ that the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales aren’t ringing you directly but ringing their grandson/son. Does she not remember that she was literally a D list actress and nobody before she met the idiot!?
When I read that comment of did nobody think to ring her directly? Am sure they thought about it and went yeahhh/nahhhh. Even if they do start speaking to Harry, he will never again be told anything of any substance regarding the RF as chances are it will be used against them at some point in time by them. It's surely starting to sink in by now to him just how alone and isolated he is?

I also think it interesting that they haven't sued The Times. Plus interesting to look at what they don't do, as opposed to the world talking about what they actually are doing/saying. They also aren't suing anyone who talks about them using a surrogate, now why is that do we think hmm? Also interesting to look at the people who are not speaking out to their defence. Which seems to be most people and even most who attended their wedding. Speaks volumes. Practically nobody on Suits has defended her, except for Patrick who was likely her lover at some point and a couple of her ex-colleagues spoke out against her.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the fuck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...
This just sums it up. He doesn’t seem ‘free’ (ie because he said M made him realise he was trapped :sick:) happy, content or ‘thriving’.

He seems miserable, like a hostage, and totally devoid of personality. He used to come across like a lot of fun, could joke around, say offensive things, just be a normal down to earth-ish guy. Now he just seems like all the other wokes- perpetual victims, looking for the oppression in every interaction, no sense of humour, no common sense. Very sad to see.

• Sad

Baguette

VIP Member
There's something odd about the wedding, and I had the impression Megz bringing up the garden wedding and the Archbishop of Canterbury, and then getting no comment from Lambeth Palace, means there is something else lurking. More blackmail, maybe?

Megzy is desperate to stop the conversation about her bullying 13+ staff members, isn't she? There's a good summary taken from Quora:

• Heart
  • Sad

timemachinephantom

Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.
Also don't want to start a politics debate, but I absolutely agree. How politicians react to this is going to determine how I vote. Any party that even hints at 'referendum for a republic' or breathes a word against our RF are finished for me. And I'm a long-term Labour voter.
Am I turning ...into...a... Rees-Mogg?

• Haha
  • Heart