Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.18.05 PM.png

Sounds like blackmail. Does she think she can publicly blackmail the RF?
That they will be bullied into bankrolling her lifestyle? I seriously doubt it.

She is losing respect from the public, a lot of people (not just the Brits) don't like her and can see her for the narcissist she is. She literally thinks she is this victim like Diana but the main difference is the RF made several exceptions for her and she has a husband who loves her meanwhile Diana was a child bride with a cheating husband who couldn't get out of a troubled marriage due to stigma at the time. She was actually lost and hopeless BUT Diana was still the people's princess and truly cared for the people. MM is just this D-list actress/suit case girl who wanted to make it big in Hollywood and to rub shoulders with the A-listers. Dating Harry means she gets the Clooneys at her wedding, Disney deals, Oprah as a friend, meeting Beyonce... things she could only dream of back in the day. Harry is literally an accessory like a designer handbag for her, that allows her to attend exclusive events. The thing about her not wanting media attention is all BS she wants media attention... but ONLY positive ones and straight from Hollywood. Little did MM know that her shitty behaviour can be seen by billions and now no one respects her and poor foolish Harry also receiving the hate for making the biggest mistake of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

timemachinephantom

With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.
Is it this one? Absolutely horrible story.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Well, it's the Queen that granted the right to wear it, and nah, that thing was for real and sparkled like the real thing. It'd been off her head and back with security to the underground storage room as soon as she got back from the wedding to change for the evening do anyway. Jewels like that don't leave vaults without security being discreetly in place constantly. Insurance demands it. That's why getting one out at short notice for a stupid hairdo rehearsal instead of using a plastic tiara in the right shape was such a stupid request. Kate used a plastic one for her hair rehearsal. It's not at all necessary to drag a valuable piece out of storage with all the attendant fuss and risk.

Angela Kelley I feel sorry for having to cope with Markle and Harry being a cunt to her. She's basically the Queen's longtime confidante and friend and shows how dopey Harry is that her was prepared to shout at her. The Queen has Angela's back, Harry should know that. I think even by that point he was so scared of Markle's rage that he was prepared to make grand mistakes like that. God knows how much she escalated after she had her hideous feet under the table.
I read Angela Kelly’s “The Other Side of the Coin” during lockdown (never read books on the RF before) but I really enjoyed this book. The friendship, mutual respect and humour between TQ and Angela Kelly is real and delightful to know.
For Markle to have upset Angela Kelly would have surely infuriated TQ.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
So unprofessional, standing with her hands in her pockets.
Then grabbing Harry's arm and turning her back on the lady in the next seat, who is blowing her nose. Did Megain make her cry too.
The bridesmaid story is awful if true. What a nasty woman she is 🤬
She’s a control freak, to add to the list of dreadful traits she has. She looks notably angry and uncomfortable when she isn’t in complete control, walking ahead, listening in on H’s conversations at engagements. She barges him out of the way to get ahead. She’s even tried to do it to the Queen. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

Farringdon

Cuntface scrapie has just tweeted this:

'Bit confused here, so just want to get this new royal protocol correct. It’s okay when info is leaked to the papers via a palace source but not when Gayle King shares it on TV? Righty-ho then'

Fucking stirring little cunt. His stupidity knows no end. Remember everyone this is his true form😗
View attachment 486136
he knows exactly what he’s doing.

he’s stating that they leak stories as a fact. Him and Meghan both state that these are lies used to discredit her.

there’s no real way to know who leaks what (it at all). Journalists don’t reveal anonymous sources. Equally a newspaper could make up any story and cite it as a source.

scobie is staying the palace leaking as fact instead of attributing it to the media, all part of a running theme and effort to undermine ANY royal story - as obviously they rarely paint Meghan in a good light.

equally if the palace ARE leaking stories, it’s their only way of combatting Meghan or contradicting her. She and her cronies are undermining this in a mud slinging effort.

Honestly Omid, who hurt you, to the point you have zero selfesteem and resort to riding on the coat tails of a narcissist who treats you like a pet?

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I'm loving my St Patrick's Day Hat. Thankyou 😊
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾

• Haha
  • Heart

buflesse

Chatty Member
Bashed for pointing out a solid fact. What a time to be alive.

Markle's heritage showed when she was a kid and teen, before she'd straightened her hair chemically and had her nose narrowed and refined with surgery. You can totally see it in pictures of her as a kid. As an adult actress she has groomed and sutured herself to remove any trace of her black heritage, and that's just a fact. She kept her already light complexioned 'black' skin pale, her hair as straight and Caucasian-like as possible, and put 'Caucasian' on her acting CV, as well as doing stuff earlier such as joining a mostly white sorority as opposed to the black one on her campus.

I had no idea who she was when she first appeared in the UK press as H's fiancee. and at a glance she just looked to me like another straight-haired, dyed haired white girl with obvious extensions and maybe a spray tan. In otherwords, a type pretty commonplace over here. Pretty much everyone I know assumed the same. It came as a surprise (of little interest at the time) that she was OMG BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK! i.e has a white father and a partially black mother.
She definitely passed as white when it suited her, and now it suits her to pass as black...maybe she's the racist one for getting a nose job to make herself look more white!

B2F5E6A8-FBF8-4631-870F-0217527985B2.jpeg

Think Megs misunderstood when she was told Greensleeves was a loved English tradition.
The Wikipedia interpretation of the tune made me chuckle...
‘A possible interpretation of the lyrics is that Lady Green Sleeves was a promiscuous young woman, perhaps even a prostitute.[7] At the time, the word "green" had sexual connotations, most notably in the phrase "a green gown", a reference to the grass stains on a woman's dress from engaging in sexual intercourse outdoors.’

• Haha
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread. It’s been a while! 😆

@freda19 I couldn’t get your video to play. I pressed play and it shows 19 seconds but won’t start.
Please could you post a link where you found it so I can try there?
Many thanks.
Sorry bubba. That's the only way i can link it. I tried to access it without @faceache but no joy.
I'll post it again and maybe a more tech savvy poster could do some magic on it for you or anyone else struggling with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixillated

Oh!
A thought.

What if these bullying allegations are really bad and they include Harry’s attempt to cover it up, Meghan’s atrocious behavior, AND a WOC was bullied.

And the punishment (wait for it)...

Removal of all titles and removal from the line of succession. Lol

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Gayle King seems to be suggesting that the interview was recorded before Phil went into hospital, yet in the chicken coop, Smeg clearly mentioned ringing Brenda to ask how Phil was. So yet more lies from their camp?

• Heart
  • Wow

xforeverlove21

Meghan entered the marriage to Harry for status and money. She did not want to fit into the Royal Family. Thus, she made sure to document everything that was supposedly done to her in order to have ammunition to use against them. What loving wife keeps a paper trail to prove how she was unjustly treated? Only a vindictive evil person who, if she didn't get what she wanted, was going to cause a major uproar in her husband's family.

• Heart
  • Sick

Leita

Chatty Member
Looks to me they are doing thier best to kill off PP
Considering Oprah interview was to be their last word. They’re certainly keeping it going. HMTQ has stated it will be privately discussed. But MM and PH want otherwise. It feels like blackmail, backing the Queen and family into a corner. On MM and PH terms only and nothing else.

It’s very disrespectful to a grandmother and to HMTQ. The latter won’t be dictated to, I have a strange feeling there will be a cutting of ties. Letting things lay low, then that will be it....

PH cut off from his family, next divorce filed...

Gildinwen-TKB

I'm not sure this war is going to go the way Meghan wants it too, and here's why. Social media.

Back when there was a war between Charles's camp and Diana's camp, social media wasn't a *thing* and Diana was the more charismatic figure. But now social media *is* a thing, and people who are now evenly spilt between the Sussexes and the Cambridges are able to make their views know and amplify them on youtube and other platforms. It's not as easy to control the narrative because people are expressing their views. And are able to. Sure Meghan's got Oprah on her side, but a few youtubers? could take that down. Easily

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I'd have to add nigel farage to my list, now he's someone I NEVER thought I'd agree with 🙈😳
Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would like to think Diana wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire...

if Charles is still paying Harry’s Vodafone call abroad contract it might be time to bar that direct debit.
Seems like William has finally started to realise the Markles world stick his calls online like he’s a phone a friend option on who wants to be a millionaire.
(which in fairness they might need to enter if the Hollywood dream comes crashing down)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I bet Meghan is fuming that no one in the RF is talking to her 😂 she's not used to being treated as unimportant and she's usually the one who does the ghosting, not the other way round. Harry still has a chance of being accepted back into the fold because he's family, but she's toast as far as the RF are concerned.
Yes it's great that she is receiving a dose of what she has dished out to others, being ghosted 👻 😁
I honestly hope that the entire family never talks to her again although this might not be possible.

As they are worried about Harry they won't cut off channels for him so that leaves an avenue of manipulation open with Meghan.

Imagine if Hazno has a breakdown (which is likely at some point) and he has to be sectioned the royal family won't be able to gain any access to him and Smegatron will call all the shots.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33