Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudithKuntz

I also have a friend, currently lives in Hollywood, and he says it's wild wild west on the streets of LA. So many homeless and hungry it's shocking. He says he really don't know if he will have for a next month rent, not to say anything more.
Which makes it all the more disgusting that the pea brained prince whined to the billionaire Oprah that he was forced to use Mummy’s millions for his 11 bed mansion because Daddy cut him off.

Forrest Gump without the moral compass. That’s SkidMarkle’s great prize.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

liar liar

VIP Member
They are quite good lookalikes. It might have been better if he did marry Pippa.
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.

• Haha

Nellyboy

Meghan and Harry are a pair of bitter old lemons in my opinion 🍋 🍋. They should show s bit of humility in the middle of a pandemic and with his grandfather so poorly. You wanted your privacy, well go and take it and stop trying to get attention.

• Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I complained to the BBC about Dr Shola breaking advertising guidelines and this is the response I received:
"We accept that a neutral background is generally preferable for television interviews and we appreciate you were unhappy to see Dr Bullshit's book behind her. In the current circumstances, however, we are usually reliant on a contributor's own technology to enable us to conduct our interviews. This means we don't have the same control over how the shot is framed as we would if our own camera operator were there. As Newsnight is a live news programme, where lines to guests are established just before they go on air, there is often little or no time to ask if the contributor can alter the background picture. However all BBC programmes adhere to strict guidelines on advertising and sponsorship, and we have passed your comments to the production team for future reference."

So looks like she's getting away with it 😤

• Angry
  • Sick

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
The point about her not joining the Royals at Balmoral etc and Christmas is interesting. Fundamentally that they didn't want her there because it gave her too much information about them. Was from a Blind Gossip item.

makes perfect sense. You don't have to look far these days to see her true personality - how would any of us feel if our sister in law and brother was on international tv complaining about money amidst a pandemic and stressing our Dad and grandparents out whilst grandparent in hospital, and using friends to threaten "receipts". It's gruesome. And barely any footage or discussion on the activities of their foundation or it's allies despite weeks and weeks of press.

if people can't see it now, they never will.

whatamess123

VIP Member
She’s a control freak, to add to the list of dreadful traits she has. She looks notably angry and uncomfortable when she isn’t in complete control, walking ahead, listening in on H’s conversations at engagements. She barges him out of the way to get ahead. She’s even tried to do it to the Queen. :mad:
Whether it`s the Queen or not anyone with an ounce of common sense and respect ,would stand back and allow an elderly lady to go first..Ugh..

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Isn't it ridiculous for a woman of colour to turn-down the role of being a champion of The Commonwealth? Okay, we all know British History and its relationship with slavery but times have changed. We all hold hands now. Meghan could have done such good. Yet she chose to throw it all away for narcissistic reasons. Chasing the Hollywood dime. Sleeping in bed with the types of people who regarded Harvey Weinstein as a friend.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Just a refresher on who Gayle King is.
Gayle King--discounted Oprah, Harkle's new American mouthpiece, dispenser of "personal conversations".
Yes, I literally had no idea who she was before M made her guest of honour at her vile New York baby shower (allegedly cost £500,000) without having even met her prior.

I’m from England, granted, but I’d never heard of her. I’d certainly heard of Oprah!

• Wow
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
The tiara Eugenie wore is the most expensive one the queen owns apparently - £10 million. Of course Meg wanted that one.
Interesting history as it was left to the Queen Mother by her friend Mrs Greville. Even a Mrs can have a banging tiara.

leviosa

Me too, she shouldn’t have apologised at all. She did nothing wrong and was being slandered and bullied herself. M does not register as a black woman in anyone’s head. She has light skin and in some photos I’d even go as far as to say she is pale. It’s a ridiculous strawman argument to say oh you lot don’t like her because she’s black.View attachment 485886View attachment 485887
She doesn't even register as black in her own mind. She said she was caucasian and played a daughter of two white people. It was just a handy card to pull out of the bag to make sure people were on her "side", along with the mental illness card. She knew dropping both of those would mean she was beyond reproach.

HereForTheLols_

20210316_230431.jpg
wow the last three lines of this!!!!! (Regarding the call between the family boys ... Charles, Will and Harry)

• Angry
  • Haha

JudithKuntz

Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.
Me too. But he lost me when he released a photo of himself looking all smug while taking the knee for BLM. Moon-faced, opportunistic bandwaggoning prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I liked both wedding dresses, and neither reception one. But Catherine is absolutely glowing with joy and love and both pics, and Megz is eyeballing the camera as per.
This pic sends chills down my spine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Smug doesn’t even cover it. It’s the face of ‘I’m getting exactly what I deserve’
EDCCEF56-F603-441C-8643-12F3E58C96CA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Exactly. They want to screw over the RF and in doing do the British public and make a mockery of the monarchy s relationship and position to the tax oayer. Constitutional Monarchy not an absolute.Its a delicate balance. Public servants. They want title, money etc and to be able to capitalise on their brand. Be picky about the engagements. Nothing too dull for the wannabes.

Ungrateful bastards made a mockery of the very expensive royal wedding which cost how much?
The RF brings in tourism. Spoil that you take more money from the public purse and the economy.

Be rich but dont be private jet, wasteful, flashy rich. We like that KM recycles outfits and wears high street. We ve kncoked the royal train, royal yacht on the head. Royal isnt about flashing the cash like a kardashian. Privileged ginger thickie doesnt get that either. Uneducated little ponce that he is.

The remaining crowns in Europe know this and have simillar relationships. Spain, Norway etc

Disgusting what Megain and Thickie are trying to do do.
On Australian Sky News (the only coverage I’ve been able to stomach watching) they pointed out that the press and public tide turned when they started bleating on about carbon emissions and global warming, but were the royals travelling most often on private jets. M going to New York for her baby shower and flying on the Clooney’s jet, something like that.

It’s so true. The coverage/public opinion only really started to change after that point, ie their own behaviour not some vague racism claims. If it was racism, wouldn’t she have been treated poorly right from the start? Add to that that she appears to be 100% white but wearing bronzer so it wouldn’t be that anyway :ROFLMAO:

They’re vulgar, flashy hypocrites.

Last edited:

spangly

VIP Member
I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targeted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

Wightgirl

VIP Member
This guy is on a roll! Best quote from this ‘Meghan Markle- briefly noticed, long and easily forgotten’. Meghan, Duchess of Narc will not like that!

Also I’d never heard one of the stories he says, that MM was upset she was only given a wing of a property to stay in while she was on the Australia tour:sick:

Yep she apparently had a strop over not being given the whole place to themselves. Real delusions of grandeur.
She’s the sort of person who leaves her own crap lying around ‘because it’s the cleaner’s job’.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37