Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

120clemon

I was listening to Matt Chorley on Times Radio about an hour ago and he was talking to someone from YouGov (I think). They'd done a poll to see who people would vote for to be president, if there was suddenly no monarchy.... and Prince William came out top! 😊
Can't find anything about it online (checked Tweets etc) but will post if I come across an article.
I hope not that seems like a confused and silly response. Is this for head of state or actually head of government? Like wouldn't we better off picking Helen Mirren who has played the Queen or Gary Oldman who "was" recently Churchill? haha

Reactions: 7

Vanelope

VIP Member
He was unable to pass the pilot exams and unable to rise above the rank of [major?] So he had to leave the Army as it started becoming evident that he had progressed as far as he could. He saw it as a popularity contest anyway: there is video footage of him being interviewed in Afghanistan and while the film is rolling and questions are being asked the sirens go off and he has to hustle to his position. He stands up and for some cringe reason lifts up his tshirt to show his abs as he turns and runs away. 🤮
I’ve seen that - he’s taking his mike off

Nannyto2

VIP Member
And there we have it! I'd forgotten she is channelling Diana's spirit. The woman couldn't be more pathetic and pompous if she tried. Im engrossed in Lady C youtube... that lady has a wonderful way with words. She is my new hero.

Dogs are such beautiful judges of character don't you think?
Good job he did not come over as he would have been abandoned again

• Sad
  • Angry

Twocats

Do you believe that, it wouldn't have been shown ? I thought it was said that it would still be aired previously or is that me imagining things ? Is this an attempt to try and make them look less heartless ?
Yes, pretty sure there was an article saying it would go ahead in the US.

JAdore

Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
I like the idea of he and Dominic West walking into Westminster Abbey, recreating the famous scene as they walk through the crowd.

"Fuck. Fuuuuuck. Motherfuck..."

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Gabriel is married to a down to earth Aussie gal! am hopeful that his silence means that they see her for exactly how she is and aren't fooled.

Has Sarah Rafferty (who plays Donna) spoken out at all? she did numerous scenes with M.
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?

Chita

VIP Member
Gabriel is married to a down to earth Aussie gal! am hopeful that his silence means that they see her for exactly how she is and aren't fooled.

Has Sarah Rafferty (who plays Donna) spoken out at all? she did numerous scenes with M.

I used to watch Suits before we all knew who she was and I quite liked her character. I wondered who she was and googled her and many a time when bored would scroll through the Tig for a laugh. When I saw it was her who H was dating I thought oh she's so nice! Didn't take long for the real person to be revealed.
Same here.
I watched it on the freeview "dave" channel from the start.
And as soon as I heard "rachel from suits" was dating Harry I knew the show would be snapped up by a subscription channel.
I loved all the characters, including her.
I hated what they did with Jessica and only watched the show up to the Rachel and Mike conclusion.

I have, like many, woken up sharply to realise that Rachel from Suits is very different to Meghan.

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
She doesn't even register as black in her own mind. She said she was caucasian and played a daughter of two white people. It was just a handy card to pull out of the bag to make sure people were on her "side", along with the mental illness card. She knew dropping both of those would mean she was beyond reproach.
Actually on Suits, her father / actor was a black man

mb1202

VIP Member
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin
It will be the end of her, surely? How could anyone defend her after that. I also think there’ll be backlash against the RF, they must have been complicit in lying to the public.

Reactions: 6