Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mb1202

VIP Member
Obviously us on here agree on that, and I think it was an utter disgrace. But I was looking more at the public reaction to it and people assuming that all she said was true, and that we're all such dreadful racists. The way they keep rattling on though, they won't think that for long.
I get what you mean. However I honestly think that most people instantly didn’t believe them though. If you (not specifically you I mean you ‘general’) took what she said about ‘racism’ at face value then you’re either thick or you just don’t know enough about the context of it all.

Reactions: 9

Sineadgorza

I’d buy it! That could be it, the ‘bullying’ claims are tied into people knowing about the moonbump/surrogate situation. As people on here have pointed out, they’re the only things M hasn’t taken action about. Hasn’t mentioned them, sued or anything.
Has it ever been in the media? She's not going to come after randoms online for going on about this conspiracy theory.

mb1202

VIP Member
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a shit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.
Yes it’s definitely about the lie. If they’d come out and said it in the first place I don’t think I anyone would have had an issue.

Surely if it’s never revealed though it’s just always going to be the elephant in the room? I think it reflects badly on the RF as surely they were completely complicit?

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Oh!
A thought.

What if these bullying allegations are really bad and they include Harry’s attempt to cover it up, Meghan’s atrocious behavior, AND a WOC was bullied.

And the punishment (wait for it)...

Removal of all titles and removal from the line of succession. Lol
Fortunately for them they don't exactly have much representation from POC. Words speak louder than actions with them.

timemachinephantom

I hope not that seems like a confused and silly response. Is this for head of state or actually head of government? Like wouldn't we better off picking Helen Mirren who has played the Queen or Gary Oldman who "was" recently Churchill? haha
As I remember it (I was washing up so it was a bit noisy) the idea of the poll was 'who would you vote for to be president i.e. Head of State if there was suddenly no monarchy?'. I think it might be possible to listen to the catch up here:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/radio/show/20210317-4405/2021-03-17
I had a quick listen and it starts at 02.29.29

Reactions: 8
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
Was he successful?
I think he was gunner /copilot.
And yes as far as I'm aware he passed everything. If I recall he failed his theory at least once. I'm not sure if piloting is a different skill set to "intelligence" book smarts wise. But yes he passed his written exams too. So he's not completely thick. But gossip was he had extra coaching to pass.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I still find it hilarious that a divorcee in her late 30s wore possibly the whitest shade of white and a massive veil 😂 who was she kidding? HMTQ was reportedly surprised 🤣 the dresses were even whiter than Catherine's...also I HATED Meghan's reception dress. It was so trashy and did nothing for her figure.

View attachment 486994
View attachment 486995
Unpopular opinion - I loved her reception dress and didn’t like Catherine’s dresses. Not my style.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?
Agree, I keep thinking something very very bad (not just what they complained about) must have happened for this end result.