Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Lisa Hannigan, Hozier.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.
Agree with you in part but I mean he played a very significant role in the breakdown of the marriage. Yes he was pressured into it but he didn’t exactly take it very seriously.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I wonder if Megan does tarot cards or has a spiritual advisor? Who was it, Ronald Reagan or his wife who used a medium to help him make decisions?

Sometimes in life we get signs whether we believe or not.

The only reason I’m saying this is I sat down to sew and opened the tool bag for my scissors. The scissors were already open and subsequently cut my thumb. I am applying pressure with a kitchen towel as I type.

Needless to say I will not be sewing again today!
Yes the message was close the scissors when you finish with them lol
I have some sharp kitchen knives that have covers for the blades I am forever complaining to hubby to not leave them in the sink and to put covers back on ,he’s uses them for anything ,well he got his comeuppance
As he went to get a knife out the draw he had not put cover on and grabbed it by the blade
good job it was not one of the sharper ones

• Wow

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Wait.. so Meghan left her dogs in America when she moved to the UK, then they left their dogs again when they moved to Canada and/or California?! What the h*ll? People with all these resources, private jets, etc can’t manage to bring their family pets with them?
That isn't accurate, but people are getting upset about going over the same things repeatedly, so I am politely mentioning that I find Google really useful to determine the truth.

Chita

VIP Member
Meghan Markle's Suits exit was planned long before her engagement to Prince Harry.

Suits' "Gamble": Writing Out Meghan Markle a Year Ago - E! Online
But it says the writers knew their " romance was burgeoning" - so yep, she was written out because they could see she would be moving on.

Although the way they wrote out Rachel (and Mike) did make sense and fitted with their characters.
I loved Harvey Specter.
And I do wonder what Gabriel Macht (who played him) thinks of Meghan.

coriander

VIP Member
WHOA ! I found it. Yes it was that trip. If you look at her arm above the tattoo you can see the 'tide mark' where the alcohol wipe erased her fake tan.
Also where the wiping stopped above 3 of her fingers. Really really white, lol.

Why does she hold her bump all the time? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but is that a natural thing to do when heavily pregnant? Looks weird in that video.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Imelda May...her singing on “Should’ve been you” gives me goosebumps.

DarnIt

VIP Member
I haven't heard bad things about Clare... on the contrary. However this doesn't surprise me . If it was a factor in her removal, possibly, but I had heard that the merching that Meghan was doing on the back of Givenchy kit was made clear to BP and then by BP to Arnault who saw it as the total opposite of how to PR a luxury brand and Clare got blamed. She fled to hwr country home in Cornwall and basically hasn't worked or even tried to return to London or Paris even though her twins are just under 10, I believe. I don't know if she will ever work again.
None of the other stuff surprises me. I seem to remember seeing a scuffle between the 3 kids that George seemed to be trying to manage as they were walking down the aisle behind the twins.
Also Kate was displaying super protective body language towards charlotte especially after the ceremony.
Also the constant changing of their minds.... sound familiar? The lady who headed the gospel choir that sang Stand By Me said exactly the same thing and that she was totally stressed out. Her words were inches from flat out saying that H&M were a fucking nightmare. I believe this story in full and if a Givenchy employee was slapped by M and it wasn't reported/handled appropriately, then 1) Clare would have 100percent gotten fired for it and 2) see a theme here,,, again? Except here is Maison Givenchy and not BP
Who is Claire?

Chita

VIP Member
I’m confused. Are you suggesting Dominic West was in Suits? I don’t remember him in it.
No
He was in the Wire with Wendell Pierce and Wendell played Rachel's Dad in Suits.

This is continuing from me saying I'd had a crush on the actor who played Rachel's Dad since he was in the Wire.

Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yes the message was close the scissors when you finish with them lol
I have some sharp kitchen knives that have covers for the blades I am forever complaining to hubby to not leave them in the sink and to put covers back on ,he’s uses them for anything ,well he got his comeuppance
As he went to get a knife out the draw he had not put cover on and grabbed it by the blade
good job it was not one of the sharper ones
Indeed it was. Hoisted by my own petard!

I do actually have a cover for these scissors but I don’t use it! Idiot!

I’ve learnt my lesson!

Reactions: 5