Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.
I thought they were there at the moment. Isn't that where the baby photo was taken?

Reactions: 5

DarnIt

VIP Member
I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘she’s late 30’s, you couldn’t possibly conceive easily at that age’ trope. It’s perfectly possible, as I know, to conceive over 40 several times. Having children when you’re a bit older isn’t a stick to beat anyone with.
Of course it is possible to conceive several times over in late 30s & carry to full term several time over. But it is not such a certainty as fertility declines more steeply from mid30s onwards as it may be for younger women. Gynaes routinely caution women not to rely on being routine fertile from mid 30s, nor to rely upon frozen eggs or IVF to have high success rates. There is no stick beating of older mothers on this thread & the trope you mention is unkind & unhelpful to women who want to conceive at any age.

It could be that MM has nabbed her Prince & is also robustly fecund at a remarkable pace.
Maybe MM is like some women in their late 30s who need some assistance with their fertility & carrying to full term several times over before they greet the menopause.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
I loved the Hothouse Flowers back in the day.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
Also loved Robert Zane from The Wire days. I can’t remember seeing him at the wedding.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
He did not

Reactions: 4

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.

Ooo do you have a link???

Chita

VIP Member
There was some puke inducjng yadda yadda she is so sweet and caring bs from either a writer or a director. But I thought the actor who played her father came out criticising her for throwing the RF under the bus saying it was inappropriate. Could be wrong tho

Ooh, I like him even more if he did say that.

Edit -

Actually,
Now I think he should have maintained a dignified silence.

Last edited:
  • Wow

keylimepie

VIP Member
As we are nearly ending this thread, I have just heard this song which I haven’t heard in ages. Some of the words resonated with Meghan quite well I thought!

• Haha