Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Ahhahaha the sun did him dirty!!

View attachment 486480
It says Scrotie "cried", and he really does look on the point of tears here outside BP. Or terribly constipated?
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
Can I come out for Daniel? I adore his Irish jig " When the Hens Walk to the Midden on a Donegal Morn ".... it brings tears to my eyes to this day. If anyone wants a link, here it is @Irish.Hens.Nostalgia4Eva

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Given MM’s elderly gynaecological status, & that she’s a modern truthful Calif. WoC etc, few would be really surprised if they shared early on that they’d defrosted her stored eggs & had IVF with Hazzard’s seed
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a shit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.
I agree with you, but why are they asking for a title for both "babies" if they aren't entitled to them? It's been a constant complaint of theirs and I just can't get my head round it tbh.

JAR21

VIP Member
In a few weeks time I think we night be hearing a pregnancy annoucement. Just a feeling 👀
I refuse to watch GMB over Meghan complaing to Ofcom and the CEO.

Maybe it’s from a time perspective then, but might not apply in South Africa. I know you have to be resident in France for something like a month before a marriage would be legal there, and that may be the same for the rest of Europe. A friend’s daughter got married in Tunisia, but had to get married here first.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I wonder if Megan does tarot cards or has a spiritual advisor? Who was it, Ronald Reagan or his wife who used a medium to help him make decisions?

Sometimes in life we get signs whether we believe or not.

The only reason I’m saying this is I sat down to sew and opened the tool bag for my scissors. The scissors were already open and subsequently cut my thumb. I am applying pressure with a kitchen towel as I type.

Needless to say I will not be sewing again today!

• Heart
  • Wow

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
he was a co pilot / gunner

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I also don’t know why this ever got off the ground. She’s clearly pregnant, her face is pregnant, her breathing is pregnant. Those things would be close to impossible to fake consistently.
Yeah some women carry their pregnancy in their face and she’s one of them. I was the same with the swollen nose and lips. I can’t stand Meghan but I do think she carried her own pregnancy. Fully respect the right for others to disagree though

rowenagal

Chatty Member
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought fuck it am over this shit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
So what about Palace's insiders giving informations to journalists? Those that are mentionned in articles. Who are they? Do they act on their own or are they asked to give some informations? I mean I think it is an important point to understand how things work.

Also I would like to understand how gossip newspapers work. They write a lot of articles on Royals/celebs etc. But on what is it based? On tips? From their imagination? PR planted stories? A bit of everything?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I'll have to go and check mine(I was born in America, raised in Ireland), but I don't think it is. Or at least it wasn't when I was born.

ETA: No, mum's profession wasn't put on my birth certificate. But it could have changed since then, plus it could vary from state to state.
They do now, mine doesn't

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
There was some puke inducjng yadda yadda she is so sweet and caring bs from either a writer or a director. But I thought the actor who played her father came out criticising her for throwing the RF under the bus saying it was inappropriate. Could be wrong tho

Chablis1

VIP Member
But it says the writers knew their " romance was burgeoning" - so yep, she was written out because they could see she would be moving on.

Although the way they wrote out Rachel (and Mike) did make sense and fitted with their characters.
I loved Harvey Specter.
And I do wonder what Gabriel Macht (who played him) thinks of Meghan.
Also a fan of Harvey. Like you say, I’d love to know what Gabriel M thinks of her.