Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diva18

I’m still catching up, but with regard to the ‘footage’ that no one has seen of her throwing a tantrum.
If there isn’t one, but it did happen, it would be very easy for BP to get one faked. Anyone here seen the videos that look like it’s Tom Cruise?
Mwahahaha!!!
The tabloids would love to get their hands on the footage though 🙌 (if it exists) I can only imagine it will backfire on whoever releases it.
She wouldn't be the first bride to be to go all bridezilla. I doubt it will do any damage. They will spin it and make Meghan look like the victim.

Reactions: 11

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Thanks @mylifeisasillymoviefail for the new thread and @50sGirl for the thread suggestion 👏👏

Don’t forget to check out the wiki found at the top of the page for lots of detail relating to FAQs and key events/highlights
Oh my God, I have only heard this quote for the first time in recent weeks about my boss who is soon due to return from maternity leave. And it is so apt. She ALWAYS has to win the argument! Another bully with a personality disorder. 🙁
Looks to me they are doing thier best to kill off PP
😡 what Freda says

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I’ve reRead the dress fitting account and whilst I can imagine most of it could be true- the slapping bit seems a bit far fetched it just doesn’t sit right.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.
ooh, any chance of a link pretty please (if that's allowed?)

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I don't think it's for a certain class. I would loathe for my family goings on to be discussed in public and I imagine many people are the same. And I am definitely not upper class. You can tell just by looking at my back garden (NOT urban dictionary
I didn't mean it from a social class, so much as classy versus trashy. 😉

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
M will do anything she possibly can to emulate Diana. It’s all such disingenuous bollocks.
Agree at the same time as sicking up an ickle bit.

Am off for the night - am hoping to wake up tomorrow to all sorts of epic front page courtesy of the Daily Star.

And I never thought I would say that.......

Night !

• Haha
  • Heart