Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popcornstein

She needs platforms to be relevant and being white is not a platform. Being black, experiencing mental health issues, having a miscarriage and being criticised by the press give her the right to speak on these issues as an expert.
To be honest in her situation, there is a distinction in that she is mixed race. And the reason that is a distinction is that mixed race people often experience different issues or discrimination or personal issues that can be slightly different to what is considered a black/white divide.

Reactions: 11

Somerset girl

VIP Member
would love for this to be true! However I think they went for sex selection and in the US (in my experience at least) you can find out the sex via a blood test at 10-12 weeks.
You can get them in the UK too. They are called noninvasive prenatal test and can be used as early as 8 weeks to determine gender.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Exactly. They want to screw over the RF and in doing do the British public and make a mockery of the monarchy s relationship and position to the tax oayer. Constitutional Monarchy not an absolute.Its a delicate balance. Public servants. They want title, money etc and to be able to capitalise on their brand. Be picky about the engagements. Nothing too dull for the wannabes.

Ungrateful bastards made a mockery of the very expensive royal wedding which cost how much?
The RF brings in tourism. Spoil that you take more money from the public purse and the economy.

Be rich but dont be private jet, wasteful, flashy rich. We like that KM recycles outfits and wears high street. We ve kncoked the royal train, royal yacht on the head. Royal isnt about flashing the cash like a kardashian. Privileged ginger thickie doesnt get that either. Uneducated little ponce that he is.

The remaining crowns in Europe know this and have simillar relationships. Spain, Norway etc

Disgusting what Megain and Thickie are trying to do do.
Doesn’t Queenie still have a train?
I think taking away Britannia was a hint that we can take everything away if we choose. Go all French and kick them out when Queen is gone. Charles is very aware of that - hence why he wants to slim down the monarchy, cut costs and modernise whereas the generation of the Queen ‘bottle of champagne in every room’ mother was convinced of the divine right of kings.

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory

Calls for revolution if that happened... Probably exactly what she wants. Hes stupid enough to trot along with her.

QUOTE="WadieHaddadsChocolates, post: 4297015, member: 206057"]
Can I nominate this (with tweaks) as a future thread title?

#79 All Fur Coat and No Knickers, It's Markle and Prince 'Harry' Thickie!
[/QUOTE]

By all means lol

JAR21

VIP Member
I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .
The Royal Family wouldn’t have been party to it, and if they found out about it towards the end or after the ‘birth’, all they need to say isn’t that they believe Farchie is the biological child and that they don’t say anything so as not to embarrass Smeg.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I've signed the Official Secrets Act and once you sign it, it's there for life. Fortunately I don't know any official secrets so I don't worry about it too much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JAdore

I totally agree ... Incidentally one of my favourite films was RAMBO....FIRST BLOOD....They started this.....OUR QUEEN.. Will finish it ......YESSSS !!!!!! 😂😇😘
New Mental Image : The Queen, full camo gear, Bowie knife - "you want a war ? I'll give you a war like you wouldn't believe".

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Damian Rice. Van Morrison. etc etc

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing fucking letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing 🥴
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).

Flash123

VIP Member
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.

• Haha
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Has it ever been in the media? She's not going to come after randoms online for going on about this conspiracy theory.
I see what you’re saying, but the interview was based on a lot of hearsay and rumours. I’ve seen more than just a couple of tweets about it, it’s all over the internet, along with (I’d argue fairy strong) evidence.

Reactions: 10