Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarnIt

VIP Member
I’ve always thought she was pregnant ( I can’t get my head around how much effort would be needed for such a conspiracy) but I understand why many think otherwise.

A Demi Moore type pregnant tummy photo shoot would be right up her street and shove two fingers up to Brenda.

She has no constraints now , show the bump Meghan!
#BareTheBump

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.:mad:
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.:m
Part Irish you say , We should build a shrine to her , something as beautiful and elegant as the Obama plaza perhaps 🤭🤭... A lovely halting site in her honour is my suggestion🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notworthy

VIP Member
I'm not on twitter so if anyone wants to tweet the story from Australia about the banana bread so Angela Levin can compare the 2.

vretch

VIP Member
I honestly think they don’t even really know what they want themselves. They want to keep their titles, get HRH back, get Archie a title, have access to Charles’ money, but stay put in the US, have zero royal duties and work with Netflix...

Their goal seemingly was not to heal any rift or to solve any problems, but to put themselves across as innocent bullying victims and tarnish the RF’s reputation. If you actually listen to it it was all word salad, no clear points at all apart from boo hoo daddy cut me off and oh someone said a racist comment but I didn’t hear it myself and won’t tell you who.

They are so entitled it’s unbelievable. Being in the RF is a job as a public servant, your duty is to the British public. If she found that so archaic and antiquated she shouldn’t have married in. She had so much hubris and arrogance she honestly thought she could be this modern trailblazer and charm them all into letting her have all the perks with none of the hard work :sick:

What don’t they understand- they chosen to leave!
Yoh and I more or less said the same thing. LOL great minds think alike❤

• Heart
I think Sue Blackhurst does really good videos, I was surprised to see that she seems to imply there was something going on with the healthcare claims / pregnancy:

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I loathe Meghan, but this is pure fiction.
Yeah that's just sounding too unreal.

Oh, just noticed our St Patrick’s Day hats have gone ☹

I was hoping that all posts made on 17 March would keep their little hats but I have looked back and they have all gone ☹

Nonetheless, they were such good fun and cheered me right up! I love little shared group things like that, it makes you feel part of a community.

Never mind, we have got Easter Bunny ears to look forward to in April, haven’t we @Moderator and @Yel ? ❤ 😉
Oh I hope so, I think we are soo special we should have headgear for all sorts of events and reasons.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I've said on previous threads that I think M is running scared about the impending losing of titles and money and the bullying accusations and that's why we've suddenly got a flurry of comments and leaks from her so called friends, bigging her up and making snide remarks about RF. I hope that her house of cards are about to tumble and karma begins.
I totally agree ... Incidentally one of my favourite films was RAMBO....FIRST BLOOD....They started this.....OUR QUEEN.. Will finish it ......YESSSS !!!!!! 😂😇😘

As in... I have no grounds or evidence to dispute or refute your point that there is no evidence of racism, & because I have no logic or rational argument to fall back on, I fluster & start to blubber. Because you not not cede to my game play to duck the unpalatable truth - which is not my truth by the way - that there is no case to answer & react to suggest that I don’t blubber, with the implication that I am an immature & easily offended , NOT the strong wise woman I identify myself to be, which as ‘any foole kno‘ is racist.

*Molesworth Syndrome
In other words talking Utter Fucking Shite !!!!@

Had
I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .
Would the RF really be discredited though? After all, it's a person's private medical business we are talking about so they shouldn't spout about it anyway. If Archie doesn't get a title, as he's so far from the throne, it's hardly a massive issue.

And even if he DID ascend the throne (heaven forbid) it wouldn't be the first time a ringer has been on the throne, here or overseas.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
When Hazzno tried his "wannabfuck a orince" line (as he does to everyone) on Camilla, she gave him a black eye and bruised his arm and hands. I can reveal that it was Camilla who was the cause of the injuries shown in photos while Hazzno was on a secret visit to the UK. I heard it from an impeccable Palace source Paul Burrell who is now Camilla's rock.
Just let’s say pippa maybe regretting her choice of partner!! From what I have been reading he is a nasty bastard!! A lot things covered up!! Maybe should have accepted hazza !!

• Wow
  • Haha