Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targetted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.

Reactions: 13

mardymare

VIP Member
Fame Vixen has put together a film from wedding to interview with music and comments. İ found it entertaining......

Reactions: 13

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread. It’s been a while! 😆

@freda19 I couldn’t get your video to play. I pressed play and it shows 19 seconds but won’t start.
Please could you post a link where you found it so I can try there?
Many thanks.

Reactions: 12

liar liar

VIP Member
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.
Where is the proof that it actually happened? As a cynic I suspect it was something planted by one of Smeg's allies... they didn't own Frogmore and were supposed to pay back £2.6mil of taxpayer-funded work. No pregnant or recently delivered lady is going to choose to keep upping sticks.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.
I could never understand why Spencer does so much reality TV? Surely he doesn't need the money? Is he the Harry of the family 🤣

My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
He has a certain type of fan 🤣
I didn't watch the actual interview because the pair of them sicken me. For those people who did - is there anyway that Megain can claim it was edited to make her look bad and she didn't actually say the things that people are saying she did?

I reckon that's what she'll go for if she can. 'Even Oprah was against me!!!' Wail,wail wail.
The edit made her look good. I doubt Meghan will be unhappy with the final edit.

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Yes
Doesn’t Queenie still have a train?
I think taking away Britannia was a hint that we can take everything away if we choose. Go all French and kick them out when Queen is gone. Charles is very aware of that - hence why he wants to slim down the monarchy, cut costs and modernise whereas the generation of the Queen ‘bottle of champagne in every room’ mother was convinced of the divine right of kings.
Yeah she might still have the train. Royal Yacht became indulgent and unnecessary. It wasnold abd refurbishing it was unjustifiable.

Exactly... they were lucky compared to other European Monarchies...

JAR21

VIP Member
Yes she wanted to wear it, but HMTQ had promised it to Eugeine, and said NO . The actual tiara M wore for her wedding was a replica!! RF wouldn't trust her with he real thing 😂 She can't be trusted, don't you know!!
Have we got proof of that? I haven’t seen anything which says it was a replica. Although I would love it if it was!

JAR21

VIP Member
I think they were married months before in Africa and her saying they were married on their own three days before was a thinly veiled threat that she would spill the beans, hence why she was invited to Balmoral over christmas when normally this is only for married couples, and I think there was something about William not following to sign the register.
How can you get married in a Country that you’re not a resident of? If you’re a U.K. resident who has a wedding abroad, you have to have a register office wedding here, and the ‘wedding’ is more of a blessing/performance, rather than the legal ceremony.

Last edited:

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Suggestion -
Harry&Meghan #79 Has she ever been truly up the duff?Time is right to call her bluff.

Also, seeing as she says she was already married to Harry three days before, never mind receipts, send her the bill for the Wedding we all watched on telly.
Nice one !

1001 others

VIP Member
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.
Haha!

He has dyslexia; I don't know if he ever had any tailored help at school; all I've heard is rumours of him being awarded grades as he appeared to lack motivation and attention. Princess Beatrice also has dyslexia and managed to do quite well off her own merit (allegedly).

Farringdon

View attachment 486116
On a side note: I really hope PH can one day find true love and happiness just like a past victim of MM did. I mean the poor guy didn't just dodge a bullet, he dodged a canon ball!

View attachment 486130
He genuinely looks so much healthier and happier now (I really hope we can see PH like this, one day)
Me too. At his stag do his friends toasted to “royally gained and royally lost”. I think they meant it as a good riddance, he gained royally by having her out of his life and finding someone better.