Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dress itself was beautiful, not her. Her arrogance and smugness just shines through making it impossible for me to see her as pretty. I’ve disliked her since pre wedding, thought the engagement interview was an absolute spectacle, smug manic grinning and he didn’t get a word in edgeways. That’s how it seemed anyway, she loves the sound of her own voice. And that ridiculously disingenuous story about them roasting chicken together (and the innuendo that supposedly was intended).

Reading the screenshots above about the Givenchy fitting, the idea of her being nasty to Charlotte just makes my blood boil. M is a Self centred, hideous old witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
No really, don't. We have Bono. Haven't we suffered enough? We very happily claimed Obama as our own and dubbed him O'Bama. There is even a service station named after him...no lie! Anyone is welcome but not even a pinch of Nutmeg.

Reactions: 17
So MM chums up with Eugenie, & has never ever ever spoke of or heard about Eu’s cousin Hazzard. Yeah, right.
Seems that MM suffers from a cataclysmic lack of social skills or polite curiosity about her ‘old friends’.
Why, one might even conclude that she may be quite self-centred or over simplify to suggest that she may be on a spectrum of some kind, or maybe lead to allege that she is just a brazen liar.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if you can do a straight link from Tumblr but here’s screenshots.
What an absolutely foul bitch if these are true which funnily enough I’m inclined to believe they are. This goes beyond smugness and rudeness, this is psychotic. Bullying children, pitting them against each other, mimicking their voice, forcing them to be physically uncomfortable, demanding staff work longer hours. I honestly believe she is seriously unwell.

I know this is arguably hearsay but it’s a very in-depth story, and indicates absolutely textbook narcissism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
Happy Birthday
I'm mixing some drinks for the party!

Reactions: 45
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.

Reactions: 11
Here is the blind!! His name was associated with this blind but it’s gone!! If you type in blind gossip James Matthews it will come up in the results
Would you call Pippa an international celebrity? I wouldn't.

Team Megz were thought to be fond of planting smears via Blind Gossip.... Be very wary of anything on BG related to Duchess of Cambridge, her family, or Prince William.
All the Blind Gossip items I've seen are very anti Harkles. CDAN might be different.

57,000 complaints is a lot, but this figure shows he has far more support than M fans will ever understand! Also doesn’t surprise me that number of complaints, there are an awful lot of brain dead wokes out there.View attachment 486783
Does that figure include all our complaints about the fucking Shona woman though?

2 Questions:
What do we think Justice Warby thinks now, viewing this shit show?

Do we think Scabies will turn on Smeg when she's Markled him?

Reactions: 15
And twice rudely swatting away the chap trying to help her exit the car.

Reactions: 26

I preferred the evening one, but neither of them fit her properly. Maybe she wasn't very nice to her seamstresses

Reactions: 21
I don't think so, I think they are playing long game. Bullying is just the first round. Especially, because she refused contact with JCMH. I think RF will wean them slowly,

Tin hat on: Imagine that Gayle person deliberately spoke about private conversation, knowing that RF either will cut out cringes or starting to play hardball?

Reactions: 15
Well the refurb has been described as IKEA bland and characterless, so maybe Eugenie didn't like waking up in an IKEA show room and worrying in case a crowd of shoppers came meandering through clutching those huge Ikeabags and man handling the "decorative touches".

Reactions: 24
#BareTheBump

Reactions: 10
He wasn't a fully qualified pilot.

Reactions: 19
Agreed!

We are all entitled to our own opinions.

H&M are just entitled.

Reactions: 30
It’s genuinely at a point where I wouldn’t even believe the photo, they’d just photoshop it. Maybe that’s just me in my tin foil hat

Reactions: 14
WTF! 65 is the new 30.
Never mind the bollocks!
I’m 65 today don’t feel it
when I remember what my aunts looked like at this age they looked so
Much older that people that age today
I Loved the music that was about when I was growing up
Except the Osmans David Cassidy The Nolan’s
and others of that ilk although I met one of the Nolan’s once at a function she was very nice and chatted to everyone

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.