Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory

Reactions: 53
You forgot the head of every editor of the Mail Online, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday on a spike on the Montecito railings.

Anyone else notice that the Mail is running with 'Team Meghan' now? Where's Hostage Harry?

Reactions: 32
I hope not that seems like a confused and silly response. Is this for head of state or actually head of government? Like wouldn't we better off picking Helen Mirren who has played the Queen or Gary Oldman who "was" recently Churchill? haha
As I remember it (I was washing up so it was a bit noisy) the idea of the poll was 'who would you vote for to be president i.e. Head of State if there was suddenly no monarchy?'. I think it might be possible to listen to the catch up here:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/radio/show/20210317-4405/2021-03-17
I had a quick listen and it starts at 02.29.29

Reactions: 8
Camilla Long did the TV review in last Sunday's Sunday Times Review section. Let's just say she was not enormously impressed by the Oprah 'interview' (sorry its late, just read it just now!)

Reactions: 18
It's this link, hope you can listen. Starts at 02.29.29

Reactions: 14
A
Vulgar is a perfect description.
Harry is an Oik in a fur coat. Upper class thug of the worst kind. Spoiled, entitled.
And we alll know what she is.

Reactions: 30
ITV seem to have read the room today. First GMB and then later on Schofe came out (what, again?) against the Sussexes....
I think they've had too many complaints. Will be interesting to see the latest Ofcom complaints.

Reactions: 24
Give me strength Loving all the virtue signalling, ill informed, anti-free speech crowd still alive and well on social media!

Reactions: 15
@JAR21 Its not viewable.
This is exactly how I see Diana.

"During the two-hour tell-all with Oprah, Harry repeatedly invoked their late mother, suggesting that she would have been angry at the way he and Meghan had been treated and even going so far as to state of their departure: “I think she saw it coming.”

Yet that recollection of events is unlikely to be shared by William, 38, who has always taken issue with his mother’s reputation as a “royal rebel” when she was the epitome of public service, spending 16 years stalwartly representing Queen and country despite her inner turmoil."

Reactions: 31
Fame Vixen has put together a film from wedding to interview with music and comments. İ found it entertaining......

Reactions: 13
Yes Yeah she might still have the train. Royal Yacht became indulgent and unnecessary. It wasnold abd refurbishing it was unjustifiable.

Exactly... they were lucky compared to other European Monarchies...

Reactions: 12
Yes
Yeah she might still have the train. Royal Yacht became indulgent and unnecessary. It wasnold abd refurbishing it was unjustifiable.

Exactly... they were lucky compared to other European Monarchies...
But it now has a sweet shop selling fantastic fudge!

ETA: And again, because of the Royal connection, is encouraging tourism

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.