Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
I’m torn on this matter.

BP/Royal Household/is a bog standard UK employer of 1000+ people. I’m not sure if they are public or private sector.

So, Betty’s crew may have dropped the ball when it came to fully implementing best practice around bullying & harassment in the UK workplace, & want to do the right thing by examining what happened to make sustainable changes as an enlightened employer would, & minimise risk to reputation & liability of legal action.
OR
Maybe, they did just enough of the right thing at the time, & by commissioning an independent review where, I can only assume, employees are free to blow the proverbial whistle, with formation air cover, so that many misplaced anecdotes & items of evidence are rediscovered & presented to be considered. Sort like going to Court to present evidence to refute false allegation...but no.

I noticed that MM said dismissively that she & Eugenie were ‘old friends’.
With friends like MM, Eugenie needs no enemies.
What do you do when the principal (i.e. THE DUCHESS) can't be removed from the workplace? You would normally arrange for her to have some form of workplace training as an intervention - that's the absolute minimum response, really. Did that ever happen, I wonder? Ironic that The Diana Award makes anti bullying behaviour one of its main activities.... and I notice it's supported by HRH The Duke of Cambridge but not his brother.

Princess Eugenie used to work for Alexander Gilkes auction house Paddle8 in New York, and in those days he was married to Misha Nonoo. Alexander was at Eton with Prince William. Eugenie went to Alexander and Misha's wedding in 2012. Misha is believed to have met Megz in December 2014 at an art event in Miami, Princess Eugenie was also at the same event so its plausible that Megz met Eugenie before she met the hapless Hazza.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Margot1977

VIP Member
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory
Tinhat it may be, but actually probably not too far off...they are delusional, and the sense of entitlement is epic...I mean, he was born a Prince (no excuse for his awful behaviour, obviously) but how on Earth she has come to this level of 'I deserve it all' I will never know...

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I seem to have deleted my comment by mistake. I was just referencing a picture where she looks really pale. I don't understand why she makes her black heritage such an issue when she looks white in some photos, such as this:
12[1].jpg

And the infamous Buckingham House picture, as a kid.

Did she decide to make her mother front-and-centre as a new "persona" for herself, trying to make herself look like a trailblazer? Why not embrace both sides of the family? I suppose only her mother really knows. Of course you can tan or straighten your hair as you wish, it just seems odd.

planetmirth

VIP Member
You know Biden is meant to be coming to UK in June but I bet he pulls out to humiliate the Queen. I hope this is HMs response ....

”I’m so sorry Joe that you can’t make it but we’ll be trooping that colour regardless.....please send my regards to the Duke of Whaddock Hunt . Ciao”

• Haha
  • Heart

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
I known we have the woke contingent in the UK but christ on a bicycle America is gullible as fuck.

Smegma and Thickie have the depth of a puddle of piss in the desert.

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I think cbs has wanted to get rid of Sharon for a long time but haven't found the right reason to end her contract with them, so they goaded her into talking about Piers Morgan and sadly they gave her the right amount of rope to hang herself.

I bloody love Sharon, she said what everyone else was thinking.
It’s just totally ridiculous because she did nothing wrong. She simply asked what about what PM said was racist, Sheryl Underwood couldn’t respond with anything, and Sharon just got told it doesn’t matter what was said PM is a racist and you must belive that. Hideous propaganda.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !
She has already done that by calling in an outside investigation, KNOWING it could show the palace up as neglectful employers. It needs looking into.She's clearly taken the good advice to take this on the chin rather than try to bury it all.
I think she's still playing a blinder, especially under the circumstances of verbal diarhoea emanating from California and Phillip's health issues.

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
So far, I've never seen any details behind the Trust which owns this property. The Harkles might be the owners. Or they might be lending their names to the property, maybe in a deal which allows it to be flipped eventually as a 'Royal residence'. There is certainly at minimum an arrangement where everyone involved is happy to say that the Harkles own it, and they seem to have access to the grounds and one room for zoom calls.

They are never seen in Montecito other than a couple of PR planted restaurant visits. I'd guess they actually live around LA somewhere. That's where all their charity visits happen.
There is something off with this house, I can feel it in my waters 😆. Would love to know if that’s where the Elephant money went

Kwala

"how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot?"
Not sure how you could be an "unsuccessful" Apache helicopter pilot? ... 😂
He’d tell you that he was a successful pilot because he won an award as the best co pilot. Everyone else will tell you that it was a special award, made specially for him, to make him feel special 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Ooooooh, it goes against the grain, believe me it really does ... but I thought the bitch looked really beautiful in that dress. And her leaving dress. I thought she was one of the most gorgeous Royal brides ever and I was so happy for her and Harry. That's all changed now though so say what you like about the effer. 😁
I think the dress itself was beautiful, not her. Her arrogance and smugness just shines through making it impossible for me to see her as pretty. I’ve disliked her since pre wedding, thought the engagement interview was an absolute spectacle, smug manic grinning and he didn’t get a word in edgeways. That’s how it seemed anyway, she loves the sound of her own voice. And that ridiculously disingenuous story about them roasting chicken together (and the innuendo that supposedly was intended).

Reading the screenshots above about the Givenchy fitting, the idea of her being nasty to Charlotte just makes my blood boil. M is a Self centred, hideous old witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).
After their attempt to cancel her, I hope Sharon Osborne is currently packing up a gift for Montecito

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory
You forgot the head of every editor of the Mail Online, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday on a spike on the Montecito railings.

Anyone else notice that the Mail is running with 'Team Meghan' now? Where's Hostage Harry?

• Haha
  • Wow

cayenne35

Meghan's diary fears. Being discussed on Lorraine. Reporter Said maybe if they dont get what they want, they may do a Netflix and a tell all.
At this point, what more do they have to tell really? It’ll just all be the interview rehashed again and again. Can’t see Netflix paying big money for that. At the end of the day, they’re really just two boring professional victims.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There is something off with this house, I can feel it in my waters 😆. Would love to know if that’s where the Elephant money went
There is something off about the Montecito house. Isn't it owned by a company? There was much speculation that Charles had bought it for them and that the house would be a payoff for Princess Sparkles when they divorce.
It's not in Harrys name and this might be for tax reasons. I don't think that they actually live there at all. More smoke and mirrors 😗

Reactions: 31

Diva18

Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

He's so unprofessional for a royal reporter :mad: Its about time he starts acting like the pushing 40 man he is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ooh, ooh - Pom @Pom Bear, if you've got time, please could you do Scobie as a scab on Meghans knees (you know the picture where she's got carpet burns on her knees when she's seducing Serena's husband!) xx
I make that for you later 😄 I be putting it on tonight 😘 xx.
Sorry I've not been on I've struggled to keep up ❤xx.

Ohhhh we all got St Patrick day hats 🥰🥰

Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone 🥰😘 xx

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Wtf really?! It’s insane how she just managed to eclipse Prince Harry, you know the actual blood royal. ‘Oprah with Meghan and Harry’ fgs :sick:
That's interesting.... I wonder who is on the mortgage officially though -- because I doubt the bank would take these two unemployed former royals seriously if it was just unemployed Meghan. I think the bank would assume that with Harry in the mix, GanGan wouldn't ever let them default (unspoken guarantor). that being said, they must be really wringing their hands now that GanGan has raised the drawbridge and Harry has admitted that daddy isn't taking his calls. Oh shit.
"Hey Frank the Banker. Yeah you're the one that approved their credit and mortgage applications, right? You did get his grandmother's signature on that guarantee, right? No? Not even from her banker - Rupes at Coutts? Not that either? Frank - we have a problem"

ETA -- of COURSE she is the sole name on the deed. this is part of her financial planning all along. Just like Doria is suddenly worth $9m. they're all on the take. I put money down that the so-called bank accounts are also only in Meghan's name. this is why he made that stupid comment of "royals don't carry cash". She manages ALL the finances.
Her tax advisor must be exhausted.

• Haha
  • Wow