Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mb1202

VIP Member
Thank you! I’ve been searching everywhere to find a link for the poster that asked and was surprised to find them all muted or musiced over!
As for thread content, I’ve almost stopped posting as you read something you want to comment on but the thread is already 20 pages further on and it’ll no longer be relevant. I find myself going to the final page and reading back 2 or 3 pages as there’s just too much off topic or rehash stuff.
I can’t believe how clear it is! The guy sounded genuinely shocked at how awful she was.

Reactions: 7

Chita

VIP Member
Surely after all this, the Queen will have to strip them of their titles? Not only is it a sick joke that they still have them, it also looks so bad for the Monarchy. It sets the precedent that royals can behave however they like, trash talk the family, fuck off to America to live like film stars etc.
If the titles are removed it will just add fuel to the anti royal family fire, won't it? I think so, sadly.
It will look like pettiness.
The Queen is all about dignity therefore, I don't think she will want to do that.

So her team need to find a way (if there is one) to prevent Harry and Meghan for profiting from use of the Titles.
Something to forbid them to monetise their "royalty."

Like a "non compete" contract someone leaving a company has to sign, agreeing they won't set up in competition to the firm they leave.

And Meghan is trying to create her own little Royal Court as a rival in the popularity stakes to the ancient British Royal Court.
Maybe there's a way to legally prevent that.

So, she can earn a living by acting, voiceovers etc but nothing Royal related.

Is that even do-able?

mb1202

VIP Member
Just seen this, they’ve changed to the Archewell logo instead of their monogram. Firstly, wtf even is Archewell?! And secondly, her monogram is so sickening to me- an M with a tiara above it?! :sick:
17DE9BCE-F938-4B59-94EB-F650864025F5.jpeg
BC61DCE1-CEE4-4B00-8BE0-AE40969E4260.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
The RF should take legal action over the Oprah interview.. This will go for years if it's just left.

I think people thought she had a tag on her leg 🤣 It was probably a battery pack?

I am not sure if allowed to post it. There's some very strong stuff written on the forum 👀
Damn!
Was hoping for more gossip!

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Oh this is exactly it. Little short story time for everyone. I recently graduated from a good uni in England, not saying this to brag but I mean you’d expect people would have a basic level of intelligence and critical thought.

Anyway my best friend and I moved in with two people to a gorgeous central flat, we couldn’t believe our luck. We quickly learned they were super woke, vegan Drama/Theatre students.

My best mate and I (both female) were talking about how we were excited to have babies in future and we were talking about painting nurseries pink/blue and the toys you’d buy (sounds a bit of a wet wipe conversation but you know what I mean!). The woke girl we lived with said ‘Um guys, that’s a bit uncomfortable, you’re actually going to impose a gender on your children?!’

Woke ideology is a cancer of our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mb1202

VIP Member
Sorry to go off on tangent don’t mullet hairstyles make you look older? Just looking at an REO Speedwagon video. I’m a child of the 80s.

Anyway this story has so many twists and turns the PR machine is in full process. Somehow it seems very unimportant yet important at the same time.
This is exactly it! They’re so hugely unimportant that it’s become important :ROFLMAO: 😭

liar liar

VIP Member
if Diana was alive she would still be against Charles etc due to what happened but she would not join any smear campaign that could backfire on William he was her fav (I read she didn’t even want Harry) She would probs talk shit about Charles now and then but wouldn’t put all this heat on Wills that Hazza has done. She would have hated Smeggy for how she’s treated Wills and Kate.
I'm sorry - I don't think she would have said anything to be honest. She knew her educational limitations. She wouldn't be considering politics either.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have a “trans” sibling🙄 it’s the latest bandwagon they’ve jumped on. They’ve been all sorts of woke (lesbian, bi, some other one, nature activist) things before & I’m sure this is just the latest stop in the woke parade. I smile & nod when she goes off on it & then fix some tea and ignore what she said. This weeks rant is men menstruate too. Um, no they don’t. Biologically speaking, of course. She thinks if screams loud enough it’s going to change my mind.

My point with this is that brand of woke is similar to the squad who supports these two. They scream bully doxx etc because that’s all they know how to do. They can’t handle dissenting opinion, and cancel those who aren’t lockstep with them. Sharon Osbourne (who I wouldn’t exactly call conservative) is being cancelled because she defended piers Morgan on an American show. Most of that audience don’t even know who he is!
I'm sorry for you and I have to ask does your sibling have autism? Many people who go to these extremes have autism (sometimes undiagnosed).

Miscanthus

VIP Member
This is one of most insane parts about it. They’ve gone on TV and trashed the RF, accusing them of being a family of racist bullies.
But their goal (well one of them) seemingly is to get Archie a title?! Makes absolutely no sense, why would they want to be associated with the RF if they’re that dreadful. Why do they keep their own titles for that matter?

Oh that’s right, MONEY! They have no class or dignity. So disingenuous.
But he will get a title when Charles is king....surely they can wait a couple of years? Archie won't be old enough to understand anyway. Makes no sense.