Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mb1202

VIP Member
If they’re that racist then why did she keep coming on state visits
I think that her comments have been taken slightly out of context, but also I genuinely believe she had to say something about race. In the political climate, she would have been attacked for not saying something on it, sadly.

Reactions: 8

mb1202

VIP Member
MeAgain really respects Michelle Obama. The fact that Michelle has come out is so good. That will hurt MeAgain. Obviously, I don't want any woman to be hurt, but MeAgain is so toxic I am glad Michelle is giving her a good dose of medicine.
I’m not massively bothered if M is hurt by this. Maybe it will bring her down a peg or two. She shows absolutely no self awareness or compassion for others at any point.

vretch

VIP Member
Cash, paid security of a private army, military titles back, and a prominent place on any future balcony appearances.

Oh and of course a big banner across buckingham palace saying sorry Harkles, we woz wrong and you've now enlightened us to the error of our ways and you can continue slating us off to all and sundry and we won't both correcting you because that would be racist.
You forgot those Prince and Princess titles....she wants them NOW....not screaming at you, I can imagine Megan screaming at Harry on the other line because she would be listening in and recording.....tell him I want them NOW

Gayle King, another one of M’s faux friends. Never met her prior but was bloody guest of honour at the New York baby shower :sick:
View attachment 484749

Hopefully this gains traction. Change.org

• Heart

The Gardener

Chatty Member
I think she’ll be called Maya Ruth
I agree with one of the posters earlier who suggested Princess ( as in Katie Prices little girl) Then. when she does eventually qualify to BE a princess she will be Princess Princess and then everyone will know without a doubt.

• Haha

craftychick

I'm sorry for you and I have to ask does your sibling have autism? Many people who go to these extremes have autism (sometimes undiagnosed).
No she doesn’t. She just seeks attention & prolly has a bunch of personality disorders. Rather like Meg. They both blame others for their shortcomings, nothing is ever their fault and they are sidelined because ::insert issue here:: rather than the fact that they are the problem. It’s been fascinating following this based on my siblings (the rest are normal) and how we react to the histrionics. Not surprisingly her childhood nickname was princess

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chablis1

VIP Member
She didnt say racism is in the RF. Its been taken out if context, of course. She made a generalised comment. I felt it was a quiet dig to M&H when she talks about family being important......in other words you do not do that to family. I liked it.
That’s how I read it too. Thought it was a classy response.

beastofburden

I pretended to like all the bands my husband liked when we were dating and we laugh about it now because fairly early on in our marriage I was like “Turn that shite off will you we’re married and I ain’t pretending anymore.” Thank god it was the only thing I pretended about as a I can see how a marriage might be impossible otherwise!

[side note- who da fook likes Santana anyways 🤷‍♀️🥴😬]
Early Santana is really good, later stuff is crappy pop rock lol.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I think in a nutshell I just feel this forum is inclusive for all. The trans talk I didn’t comment on as I have no experience of the trans community or their views etc.
I was just uncomfortable because there may be a trans person who wants to contribute to a Harry and Meghan thread which is why we are all here and have issues that are close to them be a reason for them walking straight back out the door.
I’m not saying people are right or wrong on their beliefs at all, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don’t want people to think we are anything like the Sussex Squad😊
Sorry for derailing and this the last I will say 🙈
This is a good point actually, I hadn’t considered that! Would never want someone to feel excluded on here at all.

For me, I find I get a bit heated and prone to derailing because the people on here are so like minded and it’s a space where I can express my views without being ‘cancelled’.

I do however think that the ‘woke’ stuff is completely relevant re race. It’s the only card M fans have to play, and it’s gross to me.

Apologies to everyone about all the trans derailing.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
The RF should do a spring clean (get rid of titles) do a collective push under the bus of the gruesome twosome and randy and be done with it.

All that would happen when removing titles would be that H and M would be Prince Henry and Princess Henry, and Andrew would be Prince Andrew. These titles are their birthright, they’re blood royals. M by virtue of being married to H gets the Princess title.

This is my understanding, anyway? All that would happen is they’d lose the Sussex dukedom and Andrew the York dukedom.

Don’t get me wrong I want them to remove the titles regardless!

Notworthy

VIP Member
I can't wait for the IRS to investigate Harry. BTW, how did he get his Green Card? He hasn't got a job? Anyone on here know about US Immigration rules? How is he allowed to stay in the US without work?
He's married to a US citizen so is in the priority group that gets a green card pretty quickly. He wouldn't be able to leave the US until it's authorised though. It took about 4 months for mine

Yodabest

Chatty Member
For hazza to be manipulated by a d-list American actress he must be extremely stupid and so easily manipulated. Good news every single person in my work is team royal (we spoke about it today) and it’s all mixed ages. The CEO actually said that smeggy is Wallis Simpson 2.0
Rose tinted glasses I think.