Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georg

Wouldn’t that be all of them?
True LOL but I mean, there is one video where it is very clear (or more clear than in others since you can see that she sees the camera/someone taking pictures and she pulls off her coat very clearly)

Reactions: 5

mb1202

VIP Member
Sorry just to jump in here but the other day I saw someone comment that H, M and O should be called murderers if Prince Philip does pass away.
This was on the back of Sarah Everard’s murder and thought it was distasteful. Normally I will scroll by but that time I said something. The comment was deleted which is fair enough. That is an example of what I meant by comments that have made me personally feel uncomfortable.
I didn’t see that, that’s awful. Really bad taste. Stooping to their level, because people say how if M miscarries it will be the press’ fault. Hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MANDATORY

VIP Member
So pleased Prince Phillip is going home to The Queen. Now she has him back by her side she will feel stronger and more able to cope with all the shenanigans of the family.. Well done Sir xx. Soon be time for your telegram from the Missus. 😂😘❤
I couldn't see my last post .. so reposted haha sorry 😁

Libbie

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Diana- 7 days that shook the world on Netflix? I’m intrigued with regards to what Ingrid Seward said about when HMTQ was woken up.
According to Ingrid, Her Majesty’s first words were “Someone must have greased the brakes”
Has anyone heard this before? Sorry it’s not directly H and M related.
I’ve watched something very similar that was on terrestrial tv last year, buy yes, I have heard that HMTQ said that before... 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

Bastille

Chatty Member
Not had a chance to catch up yet, have the email contents between Hazz and his Dad been released?

Reactions: 3

The Gardener

Chatty Member
This whole business makes me very, very 😡

Markle used to post endless pics of her dogs on IG always referring to them as “my rescue pups”. Never “my dogs”, always “my rescue pups”. Classic Markle virtue signalling right there.

Then she moved to the UK and dumped Bogart in Canada - a dog she’s had since he was a puppy. We know he was in perfect health because a writer on Vanity Fair owns one of his littermates and knows who he’s living with now. She admitted this made her side eye Markle, even though she’s generally an admirer.

What do she and Harry do when she gets to the UK? Get another dog...a black labrador.

And this CwhatfriedasaysT is the patron of a dog shelter 😡😡😡😡😡
What's happened to the Labrador?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes she was! I think I was more shocked that HMTQ’s first reaction upon being told the news was that someone was have greased the brakes! I’d never heard it being said before so was taken aback like when Oprah went what open mouthed 🤣
I just thought what a bizarre thing to come out with but it could have been shock though.
Sorry I don't understand this. A comment that's supposedly from the queen (never heard this one before ) . But it wasn't included in the interview so I'm confused which bit you're commenting on?

Reactions: 2

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Can someone please repost this video, I've just spent ages trawling through threads and am going boggle eyed trying to find it.
I can’t remember where I saw it as I flit between so many sites but I’ve just searched for it and every clip either has no sound or music over the top. Very odd!

Reactions: 2