Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't work like that when the Queen is the one on the throne. When a King is on the throne, his wife is the Queen consort, although not referred to as that. So it would be King William and Queen Catherine.
Oh I see. So when a Queen is on the throne her husband isn’t the king consort, obviously. Is this to do with the king being a more superior title to Queen? Sorry I just consider myself quite clued up about the royals but I don’t get this part of it!

Reactions: 11
Oh I see. So when a Queen is on the throne her husband isn’t the king consort, obviously. Is this to do with the king being a more superior title to Queen? Sorry I just consider myself quite clued up about the royals but I don’t get this part of it!
basically yeah! that’s my understanding anyway.

• Heart
I get that but why is it different to Philip? Is it because he was born as a prince? He’s not known as the king... I’m just confused!
Yes, traditionally King is higher than a queen so male consorts and usually a Prince. The Dutch had 3 generations of Queen regnants so three generations of Prince consorts, it even brought up debate in parliament as to whether the current Queen consort would be Queen, Denmark currently has a Queen consort and her late husband was a Prince thougout their marriage

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get that but why is it different to Philip? Is it because he was born as a prince? He’s not known as the king... I’m just confused!
Because KING outranks Queen. And Philip was not in the line of succession. It would basically be like giving the country to a Greek if Philip was King.

Reactions: 8
It's all going tits up for Rachel the second rate mattress actress. She will have to get back to being yacht thot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, traditionally King is higher than a queen so male consorts and usually a Prince. The Dutch had 3 generations of Queen regnants so three generations of Prince consorts, it even brought up debate in parliament as to whether the current Queen consort would be Queen, Denmark currently has a Queen consort and her late husband was a Prince thougout their marriage
Ah this makes sense. I find it a bit strange and complicated but the Queen Mother was known as ‘the Queen’ wasn’t she? Even though she was Queen Consort. As in it adds up that when there’s a King by blood, his wife is the Queen (consort). When there’s a Queen by blood, her husband is a Prince.

Yes you do. The Queen's Dad was the King and her Mother was Queen Consort. And Kate will be Princess of Wales, rather than Duchess of Cambridge, when Charles is King.
They will actually have to wait for Charles to make William Prince of Wales, he automatically becomes Duke of Cornwall when Charles is king so he will be Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge, Duke of Rothesay etc but Prince of Wales is conferred at the discretion of the monarch. Charles himself was 20 before he became Prince of Wales

Reactions: 18
I can't think of an instance of a British/English Queen (or Queen to be) marrying a commoner - unlike Kings. Diana and the Queen Mother were commoners (though titled).

I wonder what would happen if hypothetically something happened to Prince George (god forbid) and Princess Charlotte became the monarch, and married a commoner. Would he be made a Prince?

Ah this makes sense. I find it a bit strange and complicated but the Queen Mother was ‘the Queen’ wasn’t she? As in it adds up that when there’s a King by blood, his wife is the Queen. When there’s a Queen by blood, her husband is a Prince.
She was just 'Queen Consort' but it's easier for everyone just to say she was a Queen...

I can't think of an instance of a British/English Queen (or Queen to be) marrying a commoner - unlike Kings. Diana and the Queen Mother were commoners (though titled).

I wonder what would happen if hypothetically something happened to Prince George (god forbid) and Princess Charlotte became the monarch, and married a commoner. Would he be made a Prince?
It would work the same way it happened with our current Queen, I think. He would just be a Prince. And pre-reign likely a Duke... ?

The commoner thing isn't really relevant anymore, I think the rules were changed? could be wrong though?

• Heart
I think that the Spencers will be the ones to bring him back. i wouldn't be surprised if there are lines of communication between the Royal Family and Dianas family right now. I also wonder if that is why Elton has not said anything. They can't be seen as a threat to Meghan right now. I do feel sorry for him, can you imagine what his life is like right now and there are 2 children that also need to be taken into account. duck knows how they are going to get the 3 of them away from her, is it possible that all the internet cleansing is BP and thats the end goal. Clean it up now and unleash absolutely everything during the custody battle. Also I'm sure someone on here has already called her this but Meghan (Nomark)le
Princess Eugenie could act as peacemaker between the Sussexes and the Royal Family | Daily Mail Online

Am pretty sure Eugenie is occupied currently with tit thats her own business.
[/QUOTE]

Wonder if anyone's informed Eugenie about that yet?

A couple of thoughts..

Wouldn't surprise me if one day Harry will end up on his own with the children and return to UK. Use your imagination.

and..the women of the more recent Royal family seem to be the strong minded ones, HMTQ, Anne, Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, even little Charlotte seems strong willed. Bar maybe William and PP the men seem quieter and meeker. Maybe behind the scenes they aren't but that's how it seems to me. Wonder if George might take a pass one day and Charlotte becomes Queen?

Thread #76 Meghan is TRASH..she just wants the CASH

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why will she be Queen Catherine? Prince Philip isn’t King Philip? Queen Victoria’s husband was Prince Albert.
The monarch must have a more senior title than his / her spouse. Philip could not be King because that’s more senior than Queen.

But Kate can be Queen because it’s less senior than King. Strictly speaking she’s Queen Consort but won’t be known as that. Just the King & Queen.

Reactions: 12
They will actually have to wait for Charles to make William Prince of Wales, he automatically becomes Duke of Cornwall when Charles is king so he will be Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge, Duke of Rothesay etc but Prince of Wales is conferred at the discretion of the monarch. Charles himself was 20 before he became Prince of Wales
Yes, I realise that. But William isn’t a child and there’s not likely to be any reason he won’t make William PoW.

The monarch must have a more senior title than his / her spouse. Philip could not be King because that’s more senior than Queen.

But Kate can be Queen because it’s less senior than King. Strictly speaking she’s Queen Consort but won’t be known as that. Just the King & Queen.
I get that now, I guess I was just not seeing it because I didn’t realise King was still seen as rank superior to Queen. I just thought they were the same rank but for different sexes.

Reactions: 9
Good luck America, sincere condolences. :(
On the plus side (always Glass half full), if she gets elected for anything she can hire Kammy H as a child minder, seeing as she's getting so much experience with Joe.
You can't help but laugh at America at the best of times, especially when they come out with "oh they would make a great president"....LMAO yeah thats how they ended up with the last one!

Could you Imagine a president Meghan

US General: Yes Madam?
Meghan: Arm the warheads
US General: Buy why Madam?
Meghan: Bish not answering her fooooooooooone, she gonna learn today!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.