Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just 'Queen Consort' but it's easier for everyone just to say she was a Queen...

It would work the same way it happened with our current Queen, I think. He would just be a Prince. And pre-reign likely a Duke... ?

The commoner thing isn't really relevant anymore, I think the rules were changed? could be wrong though?
Traditionally he would be created a Duke like Phillip was but the Charlotte would be Duchess of whatever he was given like the Queen was Duchess of Edinburgh... I'm not sure how well that would go down by the time Charlotte is an adult. In Sweden the husband of the Crown Princess was created a Prince in his own right but just became Duke of Vastergotland, the dukedom Victoria has had since she became Crown Princess

Reactions: 12
Yes, I realise that. But William isn’t a child and there’s not likely to be any reason he won’t make William PoW.
Oh no, in all likelihood it will happen after Charles' coronation I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
google him. Massive trump head
So? Good for him taking a stand and being courageous. Are you a Biden/Harris fan?! If so I’d like to hear a justification for that... I don’t necessarily think it’s helpful to judge someone solely on who they vote for. He made a funny video. Trump hate is so old!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Buckingham Palace to bring in ‘independent investigators to launch Meghan Markle bullying probe’

still nothing about Andrew though is there? Can independent investigations be extended to noncing??

I don’t like MM. my bullshit meter goes off at most things she says but there’s no denying this is shite considering Andrew.

Reactions: 4
Buckingham Palace to bring in ‘independent investigators to launch Meghan Markle bullying probe’

This is huge, isn't it?

The RF is being completely transparent here because they know they have her?!

Quick Edit: Reading through the Sun article, I saw this ... "The inquiry will no doubt ramp up tensions between the Sussexes and the Royal Family - as one source warned "the actual worst incidences haven't come out", the Times reports".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ah this makes sense. I find it a bit strange and complicated but the Queen Mother was known as ‘the Queen’ wasn’t she? Even though she was Queen Consort. As in it adds up that when there’s a King by blood, his wife is the Queen (consort). When there’s a Queen by blood, her husband is a Prince.
Yep, she was Her Majesty The Queen, the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. Queen consorts are addressed the same way as Queen regnant

• Heart
So? Good for him taking a stand and being courageous. Are you a Biden/Harris fan?! If so I’d like to hear a justification for that... I don’t necessarily think it’s helpful to judge someone solely on who they vote for. He made a funny video. Trump hate is so old!
I’m Irish. I couldn’t give a tit about either of them, if anything they’ll plod along for an unremarkable 4 years and not cause a civil or world war. I’m ok with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
still nothing about Andrew though is there? Can independent investigations be extended to noncing??

I don’t like MM. my bullshit meter goes off at most things she says but there’s no denying this is shite considering Andrew.
What I’m a bit sick of is people calling Andrew a pweirdo and a n o n c e. He is creepy, entitled, and a liar. But he is not sexually attracted to pre pubescent children, nor is he a ‘kiddie fiddler’. The girls in question are around 17/18. Totally wrong and he should be held accountable but calling him a paedophile is incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What I’m a bit sick of is people calling Andrew a pweirdo and a ponce. He is creepy, entitled, and a liar. But he is not sexually attracted to pre pubescent children, nor is he a ‘kiddie fiddler’. The girls in question are around 17. Totally wrong and he should be held accountable but calling him a paedophile is incorrect.
He's being used as a scapegoat

• Heart
Reactions: 22
google him. Massive trump head
So what? In a democracy it’s the right of everyone to vote for whoever they like. Character assassinations on people who just don’t happen to think like you do is causing a lot of society’s problems. And lots of black & hispanic people voted Trump. Entirely up to them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What I’m a bit sick of is people calling Andrew a pweirdo and a n o n c e. He is creepy, entitled, and a liar. But he is not sexually attracted to pre pubescent children, nor is he a ‘kiddie fiddler’. The girls in question are around 17. Totally wrong and he should be held accountable but calling him a paedophile is incorrect.
fair enough I’ll retract noncing but there is still accusations that shouldn’t be ignored.

This is huge, isn't it?

The RF is being completely transparent here because they know they have her?!

Quick edit: Reading through the Sun article, I saw this ... "The inquiry will no doubt ramp up tensions between the Sussexes and the Royal Family - as one source warned "the actual worst incidences haven't come out", the Times reports".
I was thinking the same thing. There is no way they would bring in an external body without some evidence of wrongdoing on her side

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.