Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what? In a democracy it’s the right of everyone to vote for whoever they like. Character assassinations on people who just don’t happen to think like you do is causing a lot of societies problems. And lots of black & hispanic people voted Trump. Entirely up to them.
That’s the woke disease- character assassination, no evidence, shout scream and cry about bigotry till you get your own way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was thinking the same thing. There is no way they would bring in an external body without some evidence of wrongdoing on her side
Aren’t these accusations years old? I remember hearing she was a bully to staff a few years ago. Why investigations now? Why not then?

Reactions: 6
still nothing about Andrew though is there? Can independent investigations be extended to noncing??

I don’t like MM. my bullshit meter goes off at most things she says but there’s no denying this is shite considering Andrew.
It is not the responsibility of the palace to launch criminal investigations. It”s up to the US police.

This is a thread about Harry & Meghan not Andrew.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It is not the responsibility of the palace to launch criminal investigations. It”s up to the US police.

This is a thread about Harry & Meghan not Andrew.
True about it not being an Andrew thread, but I think it gets brought up because Meghan fans constantly use him as a scapegoat/way to take the spotlight off Meghan. I’ve seen people say ‘hating on an innocent black woman when you have an actual pweirdo in the family’. Slander, lies and also it’s totally irrelevant. Andrew is a creep, we’ve established. Doesn’t mean Meghan isn’t a disgusting vile narcissistic witch does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aren’t these accusations years old? I remember hearing she was a bully to staff a few years ago. Why investigations now? Why not then?
I believe a case has only just been drawn up for it and a lot of staff who have worked with them have volunteered to share there stories about their experiences but, a majority of those who have come forward quit less than a year in so that shows something about the environment

Reactions: 25
Nobody is going to let someone claiming to be suicidal near the nuclear football. The Democrats will throw her off the debate stage if it even gets that far. One AOC in congress is quite enough.
That's a good point, has Meghan shot herself in the foot politically, by outlining her thoughts of suicide? Would someone with a history of poor mental health be allowed to run for president? (Ps nothing against people with MH issues) just wondering as I don't think you can be licensed for firearms in the Uk, never mind a big red button

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thinking of my next thread title suggestion. Is Haznoballs allowed in a title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I might be wrong but wasn’t she always known as Princess Diana? Obviously it’s quite unprecedented because she isn’t a blood royal but people didn’t just suddenly start calling her that when they realised they liked her? Or did they, I’m not sure !
I think it was most likely because she was Lady Diana before marriage. She married a prince so the public assumed she was no longer Lady Diana but instead was now Princess Diana. I only discovered in recent years that giving her that name was incorrect.

Reactions: 13
I would imagine they brought in lawyers a) because of the serious nature of the complaints and b) because HR are likely to need to explain why they didn’t act. They can’t conduct an investigation into their own failings.

Hope these women get big fat checks from BP.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All of this discussion about William and what will Kate be called is so bleeping distasteful. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth is still alive. The direct heir is Prince Charles, not William, if HMTQ lives as long as her mother Charles will ascend the throne in 2028, if Charles lives as long as his Grandmother William will ascend the throne in 2057.

Reactions: 14
That's a good point, has Meghan shot herself in the foot politically, by outlining her thoughts of suicide? Would someone with a history of poor mental health be allowed to run for president? (Ps nothing against people with MH issues) just wondering as I don't think you can be licensed for firearms in the Uk, never mind a big red button
I don't think mental health checks are something required to run for/take office. Plus, she could easily use it as part of her platform to continue victimizing herself (since that seems to be a popular tactic in modern politics, especially in the Democratic party) and say how she's overcome those thoughts and now she's stronger for it. I hate how easy it is to picture her actually running for office. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think because she seemed to be getting away with everything and the staff who were involved had basically had enough.. loyalty only stretches so far and once the whispers started and the newspapers got hold of it it then becomes something the palace can't ignore

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All of this discussion about William and what will Kate be called is so bleeping distasteful. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth is still alive. The direct heir is Prince Charles, not William, if HMTQ lives as long as her mother Charles will ascend the throne in 2028, if Charles lives as long as his Grandmother William will ascend the throne in 2057.
Is it?! I thought it was more in terms of the protocols and titling... just a historical point.. ? Long live our lovely queen of course!

Reactions: 15
In what way is it distasteful? No one is saying they hope it happens soon but one day HM will die, so will Charles, so will I and so will you. Discussing what will happen is hardly chanting a death incantation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Palace staff involved volunteered to give evidence in the court case that Ms Markle brought against ANL. They felt that the truth wasn't being evidenced and wanted to make things clear. I believe that when Ms Markle "won" her case staff decided to bring all this out into the open. Perhaps they wanted to tell their truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh I see. So when a Queen is on the throne her husband isn’t the king consort, obviously. Is this to do with the king being a more superior title to Queen? Sorry I just consider myself quite clued up about the royals but I don’t get this part of it!

Prince Philip is styled consort of the British Monarch like Prince Albert was. This is because they can't be titled King, as that would assume they were the heirs. ie King George V and Queen Mary. (Queen consort)

Victoria and Elizabeth were/are the heirs to the throne and female so they became Queen.

Likewise, a male becomes King.

Their spouses become consorts

ETA
Confusingly.

Queen Mary II and her husband King William III were King and Queen as they jointly ruled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.