Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana was ‘Princess Diana’ though? The wife of the prince of Wales is the princess of Wales, surely?
Nope. Diana was never Princess Diana, while married she was HRH Diana, the Princess of Wales then post divorce she was Diana, Princess of Wales... Similarly Fergie went from HRH The Duchess of York to Sarah, Duchess of York

Reactions: 20
Nope. Diana was never Princess Diana, while married she was HRH Diana, the Princess of Wales then post divorce she was Diana, Princess of Wales... Similarly Fergie went from HRH The Duchess of York to Sarah, Duchess of York
That is interesting, genuinely. Regardless, she was known as Princess Diana. Losing the HRH after divorce is common practice. But Diana being called princess Diana was unprecedented and not really heard of before, interestingly.

Reactions: 12
Is that what it was? That makes sense. Just shows though that it’s a lot down to public opinion. Technically Camilla is the Princess of Wales but no one calls her that and they certainly don’t call her Princess Camilla. When William becomes king, Kate will be known as Princess Catherine surely, the same as Prince Philip. Same with Camilla actually, when Charles becomes king.
I think its more 'the people's Princess' ? (as opposed to Disneys or the RF's....)

Reactions: 14
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

• Duchess of Sussex written to Buckingham Palace, The Mail on Sunday can reveal
  • She is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
  • Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two assistants
The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

Doesn't that bleep have a fetus cooking on a wee blink somewhere to worry about? All she does is bleeping moan.
She must be a bundle of laughs to live with.
No wonder hazza wanted 16 bathrooms. It gives him a chance to take a tit in peace while she stomps from one to the next seeking him out for more nagging.
* oh come on guys! We've all done it* (ok, maybe just me then :oops:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Take a shot every-time Harry mentions Diana.

He does that because his own legacy is... well... being the brother of Prince William. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its more 'the people's Princess' ? (as opposed to Disneys or the RF's....)
I might be wrong but wasn’t she always known as Princess Diana? Obviously it’s quite unprecedented because she isn’t a blood royal but people didn’t just suddenly start calling her that when they realised they liked her? Or did they, I’m not sure !

Reactions: 6
smeg can demand all she wants , because she is the one being investigated she can't have anything until the investigation has concluded THEN she can ask for a copy of the report ,

this is from employment law etc please feel free to correct me if i have got it wrong lol
She is freaking out as predictable as any narcissist does once they loose control of the narrative. Her flying monkeys are not up to the task of controlling the story as well as she thought.

As for evidence, she is in another country and has absolutely no entitlement to see a thing. Best she can do is employ a solicitor to demand it on her behalf in the UK which I would imagine will be met with a response of "kindly f**k off". I hope there is substance to the claims because while it won't effect her criminally, it will be devastating to her image and will probably soften her cough a little.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Is that what it was? That makes sense. Just shows though that it’s a lot down to public opinion. Technically Camilla is the Princess of Wales but no one calls her that and they certainly don’t call her Princess Camilla. When William becomes king, Kate will be known as Princess Catherine surely, the same as Prince Philip. Same with Camilla actually, when Charles becomes king.
Prince Philip is a Prince in his own right, born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have always thought (pretty much from day one), that living in the UK could be an issue for Megs.
It’s difficult enough, to up sticks and live in another country for your other half - but if you are a US actress, with your sights set on the Hollywood A list it must be even more grim (unrealistic but I think she is anyway).
She went in to acting for a reason, not to be a thespian - she clearly wanted Hollywood type roles. I honestly don’t think she thought it out.
I imagine the day to day in RF must be pretty dull at times. Marrying Harry would give her her big day, but after that - it’s fairly dull duties. She wasn’t marrying the next in line - so what would be next?

I think she wanted out pretty early on. I was still surprised at how quickly they took off, I thought she would stick it out a bit longer.

I wonder if this was ever properly discussed before they became engaged? How would she feel living and having any children in the UK. How would she feel being away from her mother, if / when becoming a parent herself?
I think that it’s fairly likely that it was discussed, but she probably promised commitment - with no intention of following it through at all.

Reactions: 37
She is freaking out as predictable as any narcissist does once they loose control of the narrative. Her flying monkeys are not up to the task of controlling the story as well as she thought.

As for evidence, she is in another country and has absolutely no entitlement to see a thing. Best she can do is employ a solicitor to demand it on her behalf in the UK which I would imagine will be met with a response of "kindly f**k off". I hope there is substance to the claims because while it won't effect her criminally, it will be devastating to her image and will probably soften her cough a little.
She is an arrogant mess. She genuinely thought that she and her pathetic ‘people’ like that brain dead plastic rat Scobie could outdo our RF. We hate you Meghan and you aren’t fooling us.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Prince Philip is a Prince in his own right, born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.
wont Kate be Queen Catherine? I thought Philip is titled Duke/Prince because he can’t be officially “King” because that ranks higher than Queen and he can’t rank higher than monarch?? Whereas that won’t matter when (or if) William is ever King because she won’t out rank him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very true. It just seems quite case-by-case! However I’m sure when Charles is king Camilla will remain the duchess or cornwall, and same with Kate bit of Cambridge. It’s just strange that Diana was known as ‘Princess Diana’ despite it never being her official title.

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but wasn’t she always known as Princess Diana? Obviously it’s quite unprecedented because she isn’t a blood royal but people didn’t just suddenly start calling her that when they realised they liked her? Or did they, I’m not sure !
Yes, she was. But it wasn’t correct. Only born-ins get Princess in front of their name as it’s an inherited title. Married ins can only be Princess Husbands Name. She was actually Diana, Princess of Wales.

Reactions: 17
wont Kate be Queen Catherine? I thought Philip is titled Duke/Prince because he can’t be officially “King” because that ranks higher than Queen and he can’t rank higher than monarch?? Whereas that won’t matter when (or if) William is ever King because she won’t out rank him.
Queen consort, I think

Reactions: 15
wont Kate be Queen Catherine? I thought Philip is titled Duke/Prince because he can’t be officially “King” because that ranks higher than Queen and he can’t rank higher than monarch??
No, Kate will be Queen Consort, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. If I understand correctly. You don’t have King and Queen at the same time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.