Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs watch this space Smegs will get a chat show and act like a agony aunt.. after all she can relate to all walks of life she’s always been a victim

Reactions: 19
Johnson Beharry is an actual hero... I just want to make that absolutely clear!

Reactions: 45
Ffs watch this space Smegs will get a chat show and act like a agony aunt.. after all she can relate to all walks of life she’s always been a victim
Oh she 100% will. I thought this when they first got their Netflix deal. ‘In Conversation with the Duchess’ or some crap.

Reactions: 24
He will inherit his dukedom. In Britain they pass down the male line. Many former Royal dukedoms have gone this way. George won't inherit the Cambridge one as it merges back with the crown. Gloucester and Kent will cease to be Royal when Prince Edward and Prince Richard pass

Reactions: 8
They are interfering with the UK press again. Or 'making a tiny donation to get our name out there'. Interpretations may vary.

Considering all their bitching about not being able to afford security, It seems to me they ought to be cutting down on what they give away. Just a thought.

Reactions: 26
bonsoir guys and gals...Oh bloody hell I have no idea where I last left off this thread and where to pick up again but I am settling in for the night in a valiant attempt to catch up. Well done , hats off to all u who have kept going during these torrid times . Can’t wait to see what u all been saying x

Reactions: 19
What with this and her *Yachting " work , she must have been pulling in a lot of dollar.

Reactions: 11
The part that got me was even Diana thought Harry was stupid lol
She called him stupid, that is so funny Even more reason to call bullshit on MM and Harry fans who think Diana would adore her and be 100% behind them. She’d just think well the total idiot’s done it again

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.