Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's such a shame that Harry got mixed up with Meghan. He's a pawn in whatever game she is playing. He doesn't look like the same Harry who set up the Invictus Games or walked to the Pole with wounded soldiers.

He's a shadow of what he used to be.

I genuinely believe that if he'd married any of his former girlfriends and then they'd decided to take a step back that there wouldn't have been this much said about it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I feel bad for Sharon - surely on talk shows you're supposed to debate and put your point of view forward?

The BBC website has an article about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56371826

Osbourne's statement followed criticism on social media that she had appeared to belittle a black woman's experiences of, and perspective on, racism. (she does mention "my Tweet" so maybe she was responding to that too).

The clip circulated widely on social media. "This is Sharon Osbourne, telling a black woman not to cry and demanding a definition of racism, as she sobs over Piers Morgan who walked off his job bc [because] a mixed black coworker calmly challenged his fixation on Meghan Markle," comedian Rae Sanni wrote.

"No one should be surprised by Sharon Osbourne's behaviour," added pop culture commentator Shar Joseell. "She has been consistently loud in her willful stupidity (about race) throughout the years.
"The public gaslighting might be a new lil twist tho."

And our friend Shola can't help piping up

All this HATRED and JUDGEMENT for having an opinion that doesn't align with yours. Sharon is a tough lady but she doesn't suffer fools.

I took the "Don't cry Sheryl", comment as Sharon calling out a victim tactic she recognised from experience as a way for Sheryl to shut down the conversation (we've all met people who do this - of any colour).
Disgraceful. So according to Shola, and the rest of the Twitter weirdos, as a white person, I am unable to understand racism, due to my skin colour. Fair enough.

But if some bloke suddenly decides he's now a woman, I'm meant to wholeheartedly accept and not undermine his 'lived experience' as a female? Okaaay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

mb1202

VIP Member
I hate to disagree but I think the fact that it’s gotten to this point suggests failure on gb

I think having Harry a birth royal in LA with her gives her a lot more currency & it’s still the fairytale. You know like the little mermaid 🙄
God the little mermaid thing is one of the most ridiculous self aggrandising things I’ve ever heard. Not only is she a real life princess she’s a Disney one too! Ugh. No I agree she does have currency, however I put that quite a bit down to Harry and how dim he is. She would never have been able to pull this shit on someone like William. She targeted all Harry’s weaknesses and exploited them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'd love to know why he chose to marry Meghan. She wasn't on the scene as long as his previous girlfriends and none of them went any further than girlfriends... Does she have something on him that forced him to marry her so she'd keep quiet? The statement he released to the media that he'd like her to be left alone wasn't done for anyone else he'd been out with. It all just seems a bit suspect to me.

Also sorry if this has been discussed before. I just like having a place to chat about this as everyone at my work is pro-Meghan. Whereas I'm on the fence, but definitely more on the side of the Queen.
Genuinely believe the other girlfriends dumped his ass because he’s a miserable shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Good analysis @Onetwofour about why KP were just being consistent in not issuing a special denial of the 'Bridesmaid dresses' incident.

Tearful and depressed Megzy was lonely and isolated...... Oh.

French Ambassador Jean-Pierre Jouyet, who took up his post last year, lives in the official residence which backs onto the front of Nottingham Cottage on Kensington Palace Gardens where Meghan and Harry used to live.

"It is so quiet here now Harry and Meghan have left," he was reported as saying in The Sun. "They used to have fireworks, soirees that would go all night, friends and family coming and going. "Now all we see and hear is the helicopters landing. It's boring now."

• Wow
  • Haha

Serendipity63

Meant to post this threads ago but all moving too fast. I do love an Australian viewpoint

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Meghan had the band of her engagement ring changed....after Harry had initially said he chose gold because she likes it. IMO that says it all. Spoilt and greedy.
That was so awful. In the engagement video he was so proud of having designed it with the yellow gold which was Meghan's favourite. To then change it to add more diamonds was not just greedy, but really cruel.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Sketchy

VIP Member
In my opinion Oprah Winfrey sensationalised the quote nonsense about 'how dark the baby would be' - by ... *slowly widening eyes* then *slow opening of mouth to look suitably aghast* and finally finishing it all off with that one word - the long drawn out and dramatic sounding *WHAAAAAAT?*

Let's not forget both Winfrey & Markle are actors. :cautious:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

buflesse

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when Meghan had the band of her engagement ring changed....after Harry had initially said he chose gold because she likes it. IMO that says it all. Spoilt and greedy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looks like we’ve learned nothing from HRH Princess Meghan of the United Kingdom of Woke~dale.

I’ve just seen the William and Kate clip, young woman has been the target of vicious attacks from trolls worldwide, unfavourable media coverage, negative opinions, comments on her looks and her role in the Royal Family.

what would princess Woke~dale have urged reporters to do... if she hadn’t been the catalyst that is.
ask if she’s ok Meghan..?
“Are you ok” right?
what did Kate and her husband get.

“Sorry can you just let me know, are the royal family a racist family....”

• Angry
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Yes pretty much the long and short of it! The clip of Sheryl Underwood and Sharon Osbourne speaking about it- Underwood basically says that Piers Morgan didn’t make any specific racist comments but it’s just more of a vibe and feeling, and that we should be mindful that he doesn’t like her because of her race (not an an exact quote but it’s the gist of it- I’m aware that I’m being hypocritical by not providing an exact quote but watch it and you’ll see what I mean :ROFLMAO:) It’s pathetic and a scary prospect that our society is going this way.
I agree, this is what I hate most about this. Being told we're in the wrong but not even being allowed to ask why.

Same thing happened with "Dr" Shola. Someone asked if she could give examples of the racist press coverage - she was horrified that she was asked for evidence to back up her claims and went on to say that that was somehow an example of racism, and that to not be racist we just had to take her word for it.

We're told it's not their job to tell us when we're being racist and that it's racist to suggest it is up to them to call people out.

We told we have to "educate ourselves". How, exactly? And on what? I've seen people claim racism because their African name has been spelt incorrectly on their Starbucks order. Do we have to educate ourselves on the spelling and pronunciation of all African names?

A white person is asked if they've witnessed racism. They say "not at that time" and they're immediately told they aren't qualified to answer because they wouldn't know racism because they're white.

We're told every white person is racist. That a whole family is racist because an old family member made an insensitive comment.

We're told we're racist because we don't like Meghan Markle. Or don't believe her, don't trust her, only partly believe her, haven't directly contacted her or if we doubt she's experience racism.

Its just a way to shut down debate.

I know how hard it is for black people - they encounter huge setbacks simply because of the colour of their skin. But these race baiting arguments and provocateurs who appear on GMB and Twitter are just causing trouble and increasing tensions.

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C was right, we are the silenced (not silent!) majority. She also pointed out if M is so proud of being black, why has she removed every trace of her heritage eg nose thinned out and why doesnt she ever wear her hair in it's natural state. Lol at her analogy to a slug meaning the trails she leaves behind

• Heart
Reactions: 49

mb1202

VIP Member
I will just leave this here from the last thread.. 👀 bump?

That would be lovely if she was! A nice, simple way of overshadowing the other vile pair.

Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script
Because it’s all about her. It’s her centre stage, her story, her truth, her lived experience. All that nauseating bollocks. Harry is an accessory and there to supplement parts of her lies. Soon he will be totally surplus to requirements and a divorce will be underway. She’ll cite ‘media pressure and scrutiny put too much strain on the marriage’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bastille

Chatty Member
A bit of the truth from the unnamed "friends"

"They now pay for their own protection after moving into their own mansion in Montecito.

The couples friends are reported to have said the cost of the bodyguards is 'exorbitant'."
They refused a fucking title for him though, allegedly.

Aww man imagine that, leaving the RF and having to live as if you left the RF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

JudithKuntz

I think Markle was very beautiful in the last few years of Suits & around the time she met Harry. Women in their early to mid-thirties often go through a final bloom, I think, which is probably an evolutionary tactic to get them sprogged up before the eggs start reducing in number.

Now, at nearly 40, with a face bloated with filler and stiff looking, over-styled hair I don’t think she makes it much beyond ”attractive”. Well groomed, good for her age...not beautiful imo.

I know we should avoid picking apart a woman’s looks but, quite honestly, I don’t have enough respect for this toxic bitch not to. She is a wholly fake facsimile of a person - a product of her childish imagination & her Texas sized ego.

Seriously, she’s approaching middle age and thinks of herself as the little mermaid and recreates film scenes for the camera in her back garden. I have a six year old neice who does essentially the same thing. Arrested development, much?

I do wonder how Harry really feels when she comes home from “shopping” with fatter lips and puffier cheeks. He’s only in his mid 30s and is only a few years away from being married to Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Baguette

VIP Member
The Harkles have hired an impressive up and coming black film director to head up their Archewell Production company... Oh.

(Their entire team appears to be rather undiverse. Maybe they should educate themselves.....)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Twitter,
where it’s ok to be a cunt to a woman, unless she’s black. #ISaidWhatISaid

8575B82D-A273-4A9E-8128-A673D7B59392.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
If I was Meghan the one thing I would be completely jealous of Kate is her family. they are strong, defensive, loving and look out for her, will and the kids. They are invited into the circle and you can tell William adores them too. I bet they spend loads of time with them privately. She’s incredibly close to her sister too. When you consider her dad literally sold stories of her you can see why the Middletown’s would make her green. Ironically for most people family and the closest of friends are everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 46