Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georg

How did they meet ?

@Bastille . Yes that tweeter.

Smeggy at soho farm in 2017, flashing one of her chicken legs and cleavage. For some reason I have this tagged as 'Bike on a bike', can't think why.😇

American actress Meghan and Made In Chelsea star Millie are said to have been friends since July 2016 - with Meghan being introduced to the reality star shortly after she started dating Prince Harry that year.
In September 2017, Meghan and Millie enjoyed a girls' trip to Soho Farmhouse in Oxfordshire - with Megs sharing a snap of them cycling around the grounds together on her since deleted Instagram account.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Just got The latest popbitch... Sat on sofa with my kindle fire... 25 yr old daughter off work... Can't be wiv her pro meghlqfyer. Going to keep on the firetruckll😆😵

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
We really need that eye rolling emoji.....
He looks dopey

On Twitter the responses to the Yougov poll include So? Meghan doesn't need the British to like her she's got Kamala and Hilary and Serena on her side and of course It proves she was right and we're all racists.

If I was at a desk I'd be smashing my face into it
Your avatar picture is beautiful, a woman with grace and class. (mine is Sarah Ingham, like Meghan, has none 😅)

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @Locket6 for another cracking thread. Let's try to make it last more than 24 hours this time...

From the tail end of the last thread:

Not new news.. Finding Freedom just said that Dr Penny was Meghan's OB/GYN. Clever punctuation then made people think that Dr Penny was part of MM's birth team, without specifically saying so.

It's the same strategy Megz PR team used all the way through the Oprah interview. Half truths, straight lies, deflections, misrepresentations, loaded questions...
Any news from our Tattler who had an appt at the Portland?

Reactions: 3

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I heard this too, Harry mentioned it during his segment on the OW interview. He said "whilst my wife was breastfeeding Archie". It was a weird piece of information to add to the conversation!
Thanks for that I will go back and look, to be quite honest he was probably a bit in awe of the breast feeding miracle, first time father, all very exciting, the magic of boobies making milk, men are proud when their women can feed babies. He needs to tell the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SilentCW

That doesn't make sense as she was described in the books and the name isn't an 'English Anglo Saxon name!
I swear.... They couldn t understand how an Asian girl could have an accent like that. They must have gotten it wrong in the movie.

Reactions: 2

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh, now I’m going to have the Crazy Frog song stuck in my head all day 😂
I’m down south, and haven’t heard of this one. I do know this would never be sung now, and even mimicking an Indian accident wouldn’t be done in schools
Funnily enough, I know someone involved in the song and they live 'down south' - Eastbourne lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2