Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
Anyone found it incredibly sad when Haz said: "I didn't know I was trapped until I met Meghan". ? Basically she brainwashed him into thinking that he's trapped. It is quite sad if you think about it. He has been terribly manipulated by this vile woman and it's very obvious. I hope he opens his eyes one day. I'm sure he will regret humiliating his family publicly the way he did because of that awful woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Bu
Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script
How bizarre though, the biggest issue from the whole interview but they both said different things!

I thought the worst thing he said was that his family were jealous when they saw how good Meghan is at that job. His grandmother has been the monarch mostly successfully for 70 years!!!!! How clueless & disrespectful!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
How awful that William even has to answer these sort of fucking questions in 2021!? They were in a school playground, doing their bit and being the hardworking couple that they are and to have a question like that shouted at them is just absolutely infuriating and disrespectful in my eyes!! I'm so so angry about it!! I hope to god Harry is feeling the shame and embarrassment he should after his performance Sunday night 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 88

1001 others

VIP Member
(I'm from New Zealand ...)

I have today lodged a formal complaint to the NZ Race Relations Commissioner over the hatred and division that Meghan and Harry's interview has created. They have openly accused people of being racists but did so in an inflammatory way such that people are interpreting their own version of who, why and what. Already here in NZ we have Maori MPs speaking out about it ... I won't go into the details, but if Meghan set out to ruin the peace by upsetting many people then she certainly accomplished it.

I have also complained to the NZ Press Council because the reporting and opinion pieces are all geared towards Meghan and Harry. NO balance has been introduced, nor have any questions been raised as to the constant mistruths and contradictions she spieled.

Edited to add: Am just about to email our Governor General - the Queen's Representative in New Zealand - too!

As resident of a Commonwealth country I'm definitely going to have my say. I'm very fired up about this.

I can't believe that someone could be so full of hatred to operate as she does and cannot believe the people who are being sucked in by it all. As for Harry, as each day passes I lose more and more respect for him. Go away and live your private lives and leave us to live ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
As much as I’d love Kate to be pregnant I reckon it’s more likely to be bloating from all the wine and carbs she’ll have downed in the past 3 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 80

pellegrino

Chatty Member
This is what I would like to see.
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have to announce that my much loved grandson Harry Windsor and his wife have renounced their places in the British Royal Family. They have made it clear that they have returned their titles and henceforth will be known as Harry and Meghan Windsor.
They know that their ambitions and values are in direct conflict with a life of service in the British Royal Family. They remain much loved members of the Mountbatten-Windsor Family.
I hope that the world's media will now give them the peace that they deserve.

Thats not what will happen... but everyone has to have a wish or two 🤣
ETA obviously signed HMTQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
All I can think is how much Harry is going to regret this one day. Sorry Harry, but you are simply a pawn in Meghans world. We know Meghan doesn’t value relationships of any kind and throws them aside when she is done. Sadly I think the damage can never be mended now between the brothers, and rightly so. How sad William must be feeling that it has come to this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Ok. Bit of tea. I was referred to her alleged obstetrician a few years back at my local NHS Trust. 1st baby, no prior complications other than ‘previous depression’, disclosed at my booking in appt. Had 3 or 4 extra appointments to monitor my mental health.
So, finding the lack of mental health support for Megs especially odd, if, in fact, Penny was her Doctor. That is her speciality....

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Rayne

VIP Member
I wondered about the first name Dodi... Usually spelt Dodie but Do for Doria Di for Diana and rhymes with Archie.
I somehow don’t think even brainwashed Harry will want the baby named after his mother’s lover

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Bu

How bizarre though, the biggest issue from the whole interview but they both said different things!

I thought the worst thing he said was that his family were jealous when they saw how good Meghan is at that job. His grandmother has been the monarch mostly successfully for 70 years!!!!! How clueless & disrespectful!
It’s because they’re liars but also not particularly smart. A lot of people describe Meghan as smart but I don’t think she is. Calculating, ruthless and self centred yes, but not smart. She’s such a narcissist that she manipulates and lies with ease.
Edit- if she was smart she would have played this whole thing a lot differently. Spend 5 years with the royals, behaving, towing the line, being, you know, not a total arrogant train wreck. Then she would have built up a fairly good rep (albeit by being fake), and could divorce Harry and go back to LA with a title free to carry on her life. She couldn’t do that though because narcs need constant, full attention, adoration and praise at all times.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think she banned her father from the wedding because he is old and ill and she didn’t want him in her photos. which is unbearably cruel. Definitly wanted to be walked down the aisle by the next King - not even by her mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script

Reactions: 67

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
We guarantee our readers 100% product satisfaction. This thread accepts returns for products with a receipt.

qm0TMOB.jpg

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.

Pic by @mylifeisasillymoviefail
Thread title by @Locket6

Vote in the poll for baby names! I listed a few popular one, but it is impossible to post all! Please do not spam the thread with names!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Limey

VIP Member
My mum's take (bear in mind she doesn't really use the internet, other than to email us):

Why is she estranged from all her family?
The whole interview was mostly her, he was barely involved
Where was the actual dirt? She had nothing to tell.
If Charles has cut him off, he must have really screwed up
Top statement from Liz, absolute quality.
But Liz needs to kick him out of the line of succession, and let them rot like David and Wallis.

'The whole thing is just TRASHY, even Wallis had more class than this'.

Might sign her up for an account on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

georg

Former French ambassador to the UK gave an interview (I used Google translation so the translation is probably not perfect) : https://www.leparisien.fr/internati...ime-jean-pierre-jouyet-08-03-2021-8427670.php

Journalist : Do you think this episode will turn against its protagonists (Meghan and Harry) ?
Jouyet : Yes. The English are upset to see Harry and Meghan give an interview on American television, thus making publicity and money on the back of the Queen. The British people are extremely attached to their institutions.

Journalist : The accusations of racism in Buckingham are serious ...
Jouyet : I don't believe them to be true, I see them as a provocation. I have attended so many receptions of all the ambassadors of the world by The Queen, of all faiths and colors, and have never seen the slightest racism on the part of the Crown. The United Kingdom is the country with the largest number of foreign communities, the Queen allowed this phenomenon to develop throughout her reign! Frankly, making such an accusation at the very moment when the trial on the death of George Floyd is being held in the United States, it does not lack spice

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Meghan has emails and friends who can talk on her behalf.
The Royal Family has MI5.

Who do you think is going to win? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 63

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Does anyone else not have any time for Beyonce? I think she's not all that. For the first decade of her career she often looked pretty white. Then the moment the black movement becomes very commercial and a good way to sell stuff she jumps on that. She doesn't write her own stuff and so many times has been accused of copying others. She's the opposite of at the vanguard but gets praised for jumping on a bandwagon as if she's some pioneer.
View attachment 477807
I cannot stand Beyoncé. Over rated and total shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Notworthy

VIP Member
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here but it is important to not ony remember that Meghan was pregnant and therefore had regular access to prenatal care but also that it was a team that she chose for herself, they weren't forced on her by 'the firm' so if she wants to point the finger at anyone she should start with her own medical team.

Reactions: 61