Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory tattlers, on the Piers V MeAgain saga and I’d be interested in your thoughts.

initially Piers wrote raving reviews about Meghan. This piece was written in November 2017, around the time of their engagement announcement. I believe it refers to a meeting in June 2016, which is right before hazbeen and Migraine allegedly started dating.

He talks about how clever, intelligent and stunning she is. It’s rather nauseating, and not really Piers’ style. It’s a similar style of fawning that Omid Scobie uses. More to the point, it makes two things clear
  1. It mentions that bloody soap commercial that Meghan LOVES to bring up
  2. It explicitly states that Meghan was single.
My theory is that Meghan was sucking up to piers, maybe offered him exclusives, in exchange for writing a glow-up review of her. I think she would’ve asked for the above two things to be included in the piece. She isn’t above doing this, as the finding freedom book supposedly written by Scobie, has clearly been heavily influenced by Meghan. So Meghan isn’t above using journalists and broadcasters as her mouthpieces. If anything it’s her modus operandi in her attempts to frame a narrative where she is a wonderful goddess amongst mere mortals.

Fast forward a year later and it’s a totally different story. It’s the same scenario, same drink in a pub, but with a totally different slant. Piers’ version of events if you will. I think he wanted to get the “real” version of events out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html

I think Meghan approached Piers to ask for help with boosting her profile now that she was dating Prince Harry. (Liz cundie wrote a article where Meghan approached her asking to be introduced to a rich British man, so stands to reason she would do something similar with piers and others) She mentioned the single thing because she was worried her cheating on Cory with Harry would come to light.

When she was married she no longer needed his help to boost her profile, so she ditched him.
What I think really gripes piers, and something he doesn’t mention, was just how much he’d been used. I think she essentially wrote the first article or at least closely collaborated on it, and he finds it galling that he fell for it and was complicit in her deceit. He thought it’d be a mutually beneficial arrangement where he’d boost her popularity and she’d give him a foot in the door to buddy up with the palace and Harry. Problem is she never held up her side of the bargain.

I think that’s why he has such a vendetta against her - he has experienced first hand just how calculated and ruthless she is, he knows first hand, but he can’t own up to it without bringing his own rep as a journalist into question.

Something has definitely gone down between the 2 of them in the past. You can tell that by how Piers talks about her and what he says. Like you say he could admit to what has happened but it would probably bring his own reputation into disrepute- but tbh if he’s come back from the phone hacking he could probably come back from anything.

Reactions: 16
How many influencers have you seen actually voicing their opinions on it against Meggy and Harry? I have seen zero.
Even us non celebrities have to keep our mouths shut. Anti-woke means you forfeit your career at this point. Sickening state of affairs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How many influencers have you seen actually voicing their opinions on it against Meggy and Harry? I have seen zero.
Not many but I think they are too scared to voice that opinion. If they’re just gonna be branded racist for not agreeing with H&M then it’s probably best career wise for them not to get involved 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even us non celebrities have to keep our mouths shut. Anti-woke means you forfeit your career at this point. Sickening state of affairs.
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employer. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Silence is preferred over influencers posting what they think they “should” to join the band wagon. Or make it about themselves somehow.

Reactions: 12
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employe. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄
Oh for fucks sake. Feel for you! Eddie izzard has only decided he thinks he’s transgender very recently no? He was just a transvestite before. These people constantly move the goalposts so you are potentially being ‘offensive’ at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh for fucks sake. Feel for you! Eddie izzard has only decided he thinks he’s transgender very recently no? He was just a transvestite before. These people constantly move the goalposts so you are potentially being ‘offensive’ at all times.
This person kept saying “she’s so brave” I was like “oh for goodness sake, he’s a man” and apparently that was hate speech. Luckily my boss found it ridiculous, but others may not. It’s scary.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
As I said earlier, I have 3 mixed race children and the “colour comment” was made to me whilst pregnant. I took it as curiosity and nothing else. I wasn’t offended and certainly didn’t start calling my friends and family racist. He’s ginger, she’s mixed race. It’s not abnormal to wonder what the baby would look like?!

would “MerMeg” or Harry still be screaming racism if her own mother had asked the same question?
bleeping doubt it.
Also the fact that on a very basic level, 75% white and 25% black genes were in the mix and Meghan is very light skinned proves this comment would never have been said in a racist way. Curious maybe. But let’s say that the RF member was being racist (they were not) they’re not stupid, they’d know he was never going to come out dark.
Meghan can’t even come up with believable lies which makes it even more sickening and idiotic that people are believing her!

Reactions: 32
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employer. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄
If a forensic anthropologist came across his skeleton in a hundred to two hundred years he would immediately say he was a male.

What are the wokes going to do to deflect from that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This person kept saying “she’s so brave” I was like “oh for goodness sake, he’s a man” and apparently that was hate speech. Luckily my boss found it ridiculous, but others may not. It’s scary.
Glad your boss is on the right page! Could have been fired for hate speech. Really scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm off of most social media under my real name and what I do post under it is innocuous stuff about makeup and dogs. I use burner phones, designated PCs and VPNs for everything else. There's a war going on out there and I'm not going to be a casualty.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am so sick of them. I am hoping their buzz will die down in the US soon. I am sure US will find something to hop on about. US always find shiny new things to talk about. Once everything start to open up again, people will be occupied with travel/gatherings and they will be old news.
As a note of current events in the US... the trial of Derek Chauvin, former Minnesota police officer, has begun for the death of George Floyd last summer. Jury selection is underway. The issue of racism is very raw and IMO at a critical tipping point.
I think that Harry & Megan may be flaming the fire and I find that to be very sad and unforgivable. It's not what's needed.
As I said before, they wasted their platform for being positive change. Instead they chose to incite more hate and division.
I'm typically a very positive person but my faith is certainly wavering. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Something has definitely gone down between the 2 of them in the past. You can tell that by how Piers talks about her and what he says. Like you say he could admit to what has happened but it would probably bring his own reputation into disrepute- but tbh if he’s come back from the phone hacking he could probably come back from anything.

I dont think so. I think like anyone who has been conned or tricked, they try to avoid someone else suffering the same fate. And get tired of warning and warning and trying to make people see the person isnt what they claim. And some how while you can clearly see what is happening you feel like you are going mad that other people cant see the same thing. Speaking from experience.

Look at all the people trump used and burned up and left behind in America.

Once you realise you had no control with what was happening and you thought you were aware with what was happening. It can feel very much like you were in a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If a forensic anthropologist came across his skeleton in a hundred to two hundred years he would immediately say he was a male.

What are the wokes going to do to deflect from that?
I’m a nurse and had someone who identifies as female come in to be seen. “She” had a swollen testicle but kept having a go at me whenever I called it a testicle. Wanted me to refer to it as simply genitalia. I refused as I stated that I had to document specifically which part of the genitalia had the issue. If she came back in and my notes just said swollen genitalia the next nurse wouldn’t know which area? Bellend? Under the foreskin?bollock? She made a complaint which went nowhere as I was in the right.

I hasten to add. She had a beard which she didn’t seem to mind.

sorry if I offend anyone but it does my bleeping head in. If I could have legitimately got away with the request, I would have done it but I couldn’t and she wouldn’t even entertain why.

in the complaint, I was accused of being ignorant to the needs of transgender patients as well as being racist (they were also black....as is my husband) 😏

my point is that people like to throw insults around accusing people of being all sorts when things don’t go their way. That’s what Meghan has done in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I have black friends and when H and M got married they were laughing that any kids would have ginger afros.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.