Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

min

I can't keep up! Everytime I log in there's another thread!. Anyway - I think her end game is politics. And she's got Harris and Biden on her side. Maybe Senator...then Vice-President to Harris next election? Then next step - the big dance. i.e. President.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

1001 others

VIP Member
I'm confused - IF this article is true ... well, why would Piers have even gone there anyway, given he's been married to his (seemingly gorgeous) wife since 2010?

It turns out Morgan and Markle went out on a date, just before she met Prince Harry.

The date can't have gone very well as she ended up "ghosting" the controversial TV host, never returning his calls or getting in touch again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Flairey

VIP Member
Actually probably a good point, dignified silence is their usual way. Wouldn’t want it to come across like they’re in a slanging match. I just think to hear it from younger, popular royals as opposed to a printed press release may help convince some people who are (stupidly) on the fence.
Sadly ya can't educate pork. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hello, I'm quite new on Tattle and I'm not sure how things operate. I posted an angry face on a post because I was angry at what Meghan is doing not because I was angry at the poster. Is that right ? Should i have posted a like instead to show I agree with the poster ? Sorry to interupt things, I just want to get it riight.
Shrugging of shoulders here. I go more for the sentiment. If I really like something or want to show support you get a loveheart.
If I really don't like what you've said I'll ignore it or reply, it is a discussion board and each of us has our own opinions. . I use them more how the post makes me feel.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Harry is an intellectual midget and would be easily manipulated into believing any 'narrative' that was encouraged.

It would be very easy for Meghan to press the idea that Diana died and the family and media are responsible, and that she could be next. And he would be avoidant of the basic facts, i.e. Diana refusing police protection and not wearing a seat belt for a start, and have that as motive for spite towards his family, against in particular his own brother and father.

William experienced everything Harry did and yet nobody extends the same sympathy to him or his family.
He’s definitely being manipulated but he’s allowing it to happen because it fits the narrative in his head. I doubt she’s the first grifter or woman who tried to mess with his head, but he’s going along and even supportive all of Meg’s machinations. He’s acting out through her.

Sineadgorza

Anyone else feel Charles won’t take up the throne due to everything that’s happend ? He may pass it down to William?
Haven't they all said no-one wants to be King. It's a burden. I doubt he would want to put that on his son before his time.

TheShire

I wonder if she's gonna bleed him dry, then take him for 50% of everything plus child maintenance costs and then write her memoirs, you just know she's been keeping copious notes this whole time.
He'll have made most of his money since meeting her and sucking on the Netflix 🍆.

When she ditches him she'll make a big deal about how she hasn't taken any of his Dianna money and pass herself off as saintly.

• Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I still want to know how she managed to bend down twice now with a big bump. When I was pregnant I bought velcro trainers because I couldn't even bend over to tie my laces. Is she triple jointed or something?
Yoga....apparently. It never worked for me though!

bubbadabut

VIP Member
It needs to be widely circulated. Show people who snipe about the royal family being so racist. Ask them why Meghan claimed 'nobody helped her' when she had a staff of twelve and three people PERSONALLY assigned to show her the ropes, including a woman who worked for the Queen herself, and a black veteran. A first generation immigrant from West Africa, no less.

This guy is the business. Look at his background. How DARE she shit on him, and the rest, and say she had no-one to teach her anything? How dare she pretend she was living like some fucking prisoner of conscience of whiteness where her 'person of colour' (lol, she is practically white compared to this guy) experience could not be understood? Typical disengenuous woke cunt, throwing anyone under the bus to serve her personal agenda of professional victimhood.
Wouldn't put it past her to say that them assigning a black person to her was also a slight. 🥴

• Heart

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I thought archewell was a foundation not a PR firm for the couple. So as well as pisding off the paper's here they've now pissed off the bbc. Doesn't seem like a clever pr strategy.

On a secondary point, is it too soon to start a sweep stake on the divorce date? I'm pitching for November 2021.
January 2022 after just one Christmas too many and still no titles for the crotch fruit.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
I wouldn't want to be around chickens when pregnant - sorry birds are dirty. I had a cat when I was pregnant and made my husband do all the litter tray and poop scooping.
Cat poo has risk of toxoplasmosis - all pregnant women need to stay away from the litter box

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Agreed. Cause they know what they duty is and what is expected from them and they do it.

The very real thing to remember is all these people who are woke and saying stuff like this will all land in the same place. You may be woke enough today and tomorrow you could not be and a victim of cancel culture.

We just need to keep our heads down and leave them to cancel eachother out. Cause it will happen one day.

I'm sure there is a phrase for this but I cant think of it.
Implosion? lets hope so

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
She has them tied up because she's supposedly pregnant and has supposedly had mental health issues 🙄 they know if anything goes wrong they'll cop it big time and then the shit really will hit the fan.

Once the kid has been born they might be able to move forward with things. They'll still be restricted because of the mental health issues and her supposed colour though.

Personally, I'd let the press have a field day. Lady C said there's lots of skeletons just rattling to get out.
Good. Thank you.