Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadgorza

I cant see the queen giving too much ground, especially if she know that that they are lieing. She may be issuing an ultimatum and asking him to correct the fibs told. Or it's just a granny checking on her grandson and trying to talk sense into him? I wonder how much the queen was shielded by the staff and senior royals as to the extent of their bad behaviour while in the UK.

Have any of the more high profile pals spoken out yet? Like the clooneys? That alone speaks volumes.
Should they though? With Amal's position?

Reactions: 2

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Re the death threats - Catherine has full time protection, as do the children. The school will be completely locked down. These nutters inciting things are all talk. The capitol thing was scary but we don’t have all the guns the US does. So a crowd of people in the UK is inherently less dangerous as Brits don’t carry firearms as standard.
I know there are guns- but criminal gangs use them for criminal things
Why don't you suggest to the Cox family members of the public aren't dangerous in the UK? The form of extremism doesn't matter, and knives are easily available.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Excuse me as I don't live in the UK so don't know much about these people or what the media is saying. But why do people think Meghan is a narc etc. and hate on Meghan?

Just wondering are your views just sexist or affected by some kind of sexist classist racist or whatever protrayal of her in the media?

Genuine question I'm just confused by all of this.

• Haha

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Meghan Markle is a truly egregious, psychopathic liar. She has one of the Queen's most trusted advisors called out of retirement, a top equerry (of colour!) and a lady in waiting running around trying to teach her the ropes. She bullied Sam Cohen the advisor into quitting and ignored all of their attempts to teach her.

Utter cunts. Rot.

ETA: Oh, and here's a photo of the Equerry during Trooping the Colour. He's also a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. Nice of her, the Strong Woman of Colour to spit on an actual black man (he's Ghanian by origin). Too black for ya, Meggers? Threatening?
Literal spitting ??!!

Reactions: 1

Vanelope

VIP Member
Why don't you suggest to the Cox family members of the public aren't dangerous in the UK? The form of extremism doesn't matter, and knives are easily available.
I wasn’t saying we don’t have knife crime - just trying to reassure people who might be getting upset about these specific threats because she is in fact protected full time. Jo Cox did not have police protection and tragedy occurred.

misscl4

VIP Member
I am not disappointed if he didn’t comment he’d have looked far worse and the idiots on Twitter would’ve correctly shouted guilty! We all know that questioning someone’s action and character is not racist, as long as you hold people of all backgrounds to account.
Was meant to say *incorrectly