Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudithKuntz

I am so fucking angry I don’t know what to do with myself.

Kate has had over a million death threats in 48 hours. After the kind, dignified statement from HM yesterday, Markle has to have the last word by getting her “friends” to crow about how pleased she is with the devastation that she‘s wrought on Harry’s whole family.

I fucking hate that malevolent, malignant piece of shit, and if she isn’t exposed for who she is then there truly is no justice in the world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 119

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
If a forensic anthropologist came across his skeleton in a hundred to two hundred years he would immediately say he was a male.

What are the wokes going to do to deflect from that?
I’m a nurse and had someone who identifies as female come in to be seen. “She” had a swollen testicle but kept having a go at me whenever I called it a testicle. Wanted me to refer to it as simply genitalia. I refused as I stated that I had to document specifically which part of the genitalia had the issue. If she came back in and my notes just said swollen genitalia the next nurse wouldn’t know which area? Bellend? Under the foreskin?bollock? She made a complaint which went nowhere as I was in the right.

I hasten to add. She had a beard which she didn’t seem to mind.

sorry if I offend anyone but it does my fucking head in. If I could have legitimately got away with the request, I would have done it but I couldn’t and she wouldn’t even entertain why.

in the complaint, I was accused of being ignorant to the needs of transgender patients as well as being racist (they were also black....as is my husband) 😏

my point is that people like to throw insults around accusing people of being all sorts when things don’t go their way. That’s what Meghan has done in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Flossyposse

Most telling part of the whole interview was when Oprah asked Smuggy at the end about how she was feeling (after abandoning royal duties, fucking off to California, signing with Netflix and slagging off her husband’s family) and Smuggy replied it was “better than any fairytale”. The camera panned to Hazza and the sad and unsure look on his face said it all. The face of a man who listens to his wife speaking and it dawns on him “who even speaks like that? I’ve actually married a deluded fantasist psycho and if I thought I was trapped before, that was nothing compared to this”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

1plus3

(this was my FB post on the issue - I have some friends who are anti-Monarchy/proMM so I wanted to be very clear)

I see the Oprah interview as manipulative and misleading. There are many inconsistencies and issues, but these jumped out at me:

1) When they resigned from the Royal Family, the reason they gave was that they wanted to pursue “financial independence.”

Fast forward to complaints they lost security (paid for by British Govt/taxpayers), annual funding from the Queen civil list (from taxpayers) and extraneous funding (clothing etc for tours) from Charles.

2) Meghan claims HR at the palace said “no” to getting help when she was suicidal. Bizarre since Harry is partnered with the top mental health professionals for advocacy work and could have very easily connected Meghan with support.

There is well established history of Margaret, Charles, Diana, William and Harry seeking and receiving treatment for mental illness. The idea that the palace would oppose, much less prevent, Meghan get help is ridiculous.

To muddy the waters further, Harry goes onto say he felt too ashamed to tell any one in his family that Meghan was suicidal - which is concerning given his lip service to shame reduction around mental illness.

And Meghan says she go herself help by contacting one of Diana’s friends (very likely to be Julia Samuels, psychotherapist) which makes the point moot anyway.

3) Harry volunteers his view that Charles and William are ‘trapped’ in the Royal Family. No mention of the immense privilege or responsibility involved (or the pride in representing his Grandmother).

There are repeated attempts to convey deep respect for his Grandmother while simultaneously trashing the institution she has worked her life for cannot be reconciled as respect.

A 94 year old woman who’s 99 yr old husband is recovering from heart surgery.

4) Meghan implies Archie didn’t get a title because he is mixed race, indicating how ‘racist’ the Royal Family is. The implication is unfounded.

Since 1917 only children and grandchildren of the Monarch, and those in the direct line of succession automatically receive titles.

George, Charlotte, Louis get titles automatically because they are in the direct line of succession. Harry knows this, Meghan knows this.

It’s dangerous and untrue to imply the Queen withheld a title from Archie because of his mixed race status. When Charles becomes king, Archie will automatically receives a title as grandson of the monarch, unless his parents refuse it on his behalf.

Lastly, Meghan and Harry have repeatedly stated they want to live private lives. This interview with Oprah single handedly raises the price of every piece of information about them the tabloids will pay.

Payment for paparazzi shots will literally double now, as interest in them dramatically increases.

I find the entire situation very sad, especially because of the rift - perhaps permanent rift - it will cause between William and Harry.

Anyone who thinks Diana would be cheering clearly doesn’t know how much Diana loved her boys and raised them to be there for one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Sick of the bs

My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Spencer chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
Do you know what, I think he does look like Charles and is getting more like him as he gets older 🙈 don't shoot me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Farringdon

I have a theory tattlers, on the Piers V MeAgain saga and I’d be interested in your thoughts.

initially Piers wrote raving reviews about Meghan. This piece was written in November 2017, around the time of their engagement announcement. I believe it refers to a meeting in June 2016, which is right before hazbeen and Migraine allegedly started dating.

He talks about how clever, intelligent and stunning she is. It’s rather nauseating, and not really Piers’ style. It’s a similar style of fawning that Omid Scobie uses. More to the point, it makes two things clear
  1. It mentions that bloody soap commercial that Meghan LOVES to bring up
  2. It explicitly states that Meghan was single.
My theory is that Meghan was sucking up to piers, maybe offered him exclusives, in exchange for writing a glow-up review of her. I think she would’ve asked for the above two things to be included in the piece. She isn’t above doing this, as the finding freedom book supposedly written by Scobie, has clearly been heavily influenced by Meghan. So Meghan isn’t above using journalists and broadcasters as her mouthpieces. If anything it’s her modus operandi in her attempts to frame a narrative where she is a wonderful goddess amongst mere mortals.

Fast forward a year later and it’s a totally different story. It’s the same scenario, same drink in a pub, but with a totally different slant. Piers’ version of events if you will. I think he wanted to get the “real” version of events out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html

I think Meghan approached Piers to ask for help with boosting her profile now that she was dating Prince Harry. (Liz cundie wrote a article where Meghan approached her asking to be introduced to a rich British man, so stands to reason she would do something similar with piers and others) She mentioned the single thing because she was worried her cheating on Cory with Harry would come to light.

When she was married she no longer needed his help to boost her profile, so she ditched him.
What I think really gripes piers, and something he doesn’t mention, was just how much he’d been used. I think she essentially wrote the first article or at least closely collaborated on it, and he finds it galling that he fell for it and was complicit in her deceit. He thought it’d be a mutually beneficial arrangement where he’d boost her popularity and she’d give him a foot in the door to buddy up with the palace and Harry. Problem is she never held up her side of the bargain.

I think that’s why he has such a vendetta against her - he has experienced first hand just how calculated and ruthless she is, he knows first hand, but he can’t own up to it without bringing his own rep as a journalist into question.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

igiveup

VIP Member
Tomorrow Harry and Meghan will be no longer in papers / media outlets in the UK.

They’re old news now.

News and papers will be about the girl who went missing and the police officer who was arrested for her murder 😔, I can’t imagine what her family and friends are going through.

The media and papers should have been more focused on the search for Sarah Everard, instead of two woke millionaires who acted like they were hard done by.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

igiveup

VIP Member
Not sure if this was posted already but it’s brilliant, why can’t our news reporters be like this 🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
While some recollections may vary, you can use your voice here!

●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry needs to educate his family. The best joke from Baldie
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case

Piers is out

Thank you for the title @Rayne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Even us non celebrities have to keep our mouths shut. Anti-woke means you forfeit your career at this point. Sickening state of affairs.
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employer. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Doc

VIP Member
The hypocrisy of being all love and equality and understanding until you’re threatening the Cambridge children is just gross. Some of these gobshites making threats need landing in serious trouble for it. Its just not acceptable, I don’t give a shit what race, gender or political belief. Get the fuck out of society with that sickness. You are the problem, not the solution.

I sometimes really wish the plug was pulled on the internet. Life was a lot less scary before it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Harry was ashamed to admit to the family his wife was struggling with MH issues.

MH ambassador Harry. Ashamed. And didn’t ask for help for her.

how is that not getting more attention 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Ranvir Singh on GMB yesterday?

She asked Paul Burrell if he had witnessed any racism in the Palace when he worked there during Diana's day.

He said he didn't witness anything, and she spat back "well you're white, how would you know what racism is?"

All because she didn't get the answer she wanted. Why ask in the first place if he's not qualified to answer?

Fitting that my phone autocorrects 'Ranvir' with 'Rancid'.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

SilentCW

Even the Africa tour was doing very well with positive PR until Harry released that aggressive statement then the documentary became all about them. That was when they really lost me. Some of the previous stuff I had heard about where just some eye roll moments but this was when I truly realised it was always only ever about them.

As an African I was deeply dissaponted.

They got to see some of the most amazing bits of South Africa and even got the taste some of the most diverse foods we have and I was saddend to see how they acted to the food.

South Africa is beautiful ... People are wonderful. Granted we have issues as everywhere does. But they turned it into a pity party.

Even meeting Desmond Tutu was turned into all about Meghan for a secondary interview.

She made that all about her. The work they were here doing was secondary to her playing the victim.

Not the causes they were here to highlight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Facehugger

VIP Member
Even us non celebrities have to keep our mouths shut. Anti-woke means you forfeit your career at this point. Sickening state of affairs.
One of my bosses came to talk to me last week. I'd been overheard talking about black people being disgusting apparently.

What had actually happened was me & a colleague were discussing a documentary on channel 4 a while ago, about a black stripper group called 'the chocolate men'. Only blacks are employed, all the merchandise trades on the black aspect of the chocolate bit, they don't have any white people at all in the group of performers or in their entourage. What I said was it's disgusting because if a white group of performers excluded black people like that it would be viewed as racist.

If people want to report conversations, they need to report the whole thing,not just the bits that suits at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Re the Kate death threats, Twitter etc should ban these creatures from their platform or are they agreeing and enabling these people.They banned others for far less. Totaly disgusting.
They banned trump for inciting the riots. If they don't ban folks for inciting murder, their bias needs to be revealed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56