Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kotare

VIP Member
“Drive Safe, drive safe, drive safe”

Dumbo Harry and thoroughly Wicked Meghan

Brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

svdwoodsen

VIP Member

More bullshit from the woke wankers
This title though...
EXCLUSIVE: No regrets! Friends of Meghan say the royals should be 'relieved' that she didn't name names or give even MORE detail of what went on behind palace doors as the Duchess 'stands by her truth'

Her truth = lies. Something is either true or it isn't. What is our world coming to???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Bubbles Tizzy

Re the Kate death threats, Twitter etc should ban these creatures from their platform or are they agreeing and enabling these people.They banned others for far less. Totaly disgusting.

Reactions: 48

JudithKuntz

I have a theory tattlers, on the Piers V MeAgain saga and I’d be interested in your thoughts.

initially Piers wrote raving reviews about Meghan. This piece was written in November 2017, around the time of their engagement announcement. I believe it refers to a meeting in June 2016, which is right before hazbeen and Migraine allegedly started dating.

He talks about how clever, intelligent and stunning she is. It’s rather nauseating, and not really Piers’ style. It’s a similar style of fawning that Omid Scobie uses. More to the point, it makes two things clear
  1. It mentions that bloody soap commercial that Meghan LOVES to bring up
  2. It explicitly states that Meghan was single.
My theory is that Meghan was sucking up to piers, maybe offered him exclusives, in exchange for writing a glow-up review of her. I think she would’ve asked for the above two things to be included in the piece. She isn’t above doing this, as the finding freedom book supposedly written by Scobie, has clearly been heavily influenced by Meghan. So Meghan isn’t above using journalists and broadcasters as her mouthpieces. If anything it’s her modus operandi in her attempts to frame a narrative where she is a wonderful goddess amongst mere mortals.

Fast forward a year later and it’s a totally different story. It’s the same scenario, same drink in a pub, but with a totally different slant. Piers’ version of events if you will. I think he wanted to get the “real” version of events out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html

I think Meghan approached Piers to ask for help with boosting her profile now that she was dating Prince Harry. (Liz cundie wrote a article where Meghan approached her asking to be introduced to a rich British man, so stands to reason she would do something similar with piers and others) She mentioned the single thing because she was worried her cheating on Cory with Harry would come to light.

When she was married she no longer needed his help to boost her profile, so she ditched him.
What I think really gripes piers, and something he doesn’t mention, was just how much he’d been used. I think she essentially wrote the first article or at least closely collaborated on it, and he finds it galling that he fell for it and was complicit in her deceit. He thought it’d be a mutually beneficial arrangement where he’d boost her popularity and she’d give him a foot in the door to buddy up with the palace and Harry. Problem is she never held up her side of the bargain.

I think that’s why he has such a vendetta against her - he has experienced first hand just how calculated and ruthless she is, he knows first hand, but he can’t own up to it without bringing his own rep as a journalist into question.
I don’t think he has a vendetta against her, actually. I think he can’t stand her and has been the only person willing to call her out. Nobody else will because they’re cowards who are scared of being called racist.

I think he knows that she is big, big trouble & genuinely dislikes her. That’s not a vendetta.

But I agree with your analysis. She smarmed on to him because he was a well known British journalist & she thought he’d be useful. She even asked him to interview her! Why...who the hell was she?? I think he’d be saying all the same stuff about her now with the same volume even if he’d never met or heard of her before...it just might have taken a little longer.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employe. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄
Oh for fucks sake. Feel for you! Eddie izzard has only decided he thinks he’s transgender very recently no? He was just a transvestite before. These people constantly move the goalposts so you are potentially being ‘offensive’ at all times.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Agreed, this "it's her lived experience" bs is what is causing this. She made outrageous insinuations that Archie didn't get a title because of his skin colour and instead of that being challenged or questioned by media, the WOKE media such as Alex on GMB decided to say "it's her lived experience" which translates into "your argument is making far too much sense and is hurting my feelings so I will shut it down with the lived experience tirade".

I don't like Piers much, but he has some point here. Listen carefully (from 7 mins) to the argument being put to Alex and note how the facts are not even entertained (including facial expression) and instantly filed under "devastating to my narrative"

It’s a dangerous game the whole ‘lived experience’ plus no accountability thing. I could turn round tomorrow and accuse any random man of assaulting me, and everyone has to believe me because I’m a woman and if you don’t you’re upholding the patriarchy and denying my lived experience. I may have made it up, but that’s of no consequence, the burden of proof is no longer on me because I have an identity politics card to play.
It’s not progressive at all, it’s frighteningly backward.
Edit- you may need proof in a court of law but in terms of destroying someone’s reputation and livelihood it takes just one false accusation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I haven't watched the interview. I didn't want to be included in any viewership figures anywhere. But even without watching I feel as though I have seen 99% of the interview. I may have missed this in earlier threads (they have been moving a wee bit fast - good work Tattlers) but did she discuss her miscarriage at any stage? If it was, was it just glossed over or did she discuss it in detail? Pregnancy loss can be quite a traumatic experience for a person/couple to go thru. It could have been a great platform for her to open a conversation on this topic. I found her NYT article quite confusing & am not 100% that what she wrote in that was true. I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt as I would like to think that no one would make up such a scenario.
She never mentioned it because....

drapernever.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I am so fucking angry I don’t know what to do with myself.

Kate has had over a million death threats in 48 hours. After the kind, dignified statement from HM yesterday, Markle has to have the last word by getting her “friends” to crow about how pleased she is with the devastation that she‘s wrought on Harry’s whole family.

I fucking hate that malevolent, malignant piece of shit, and if she isn’t exposed for who she is then there truly is no justice in the world.
The press should cover this... absolutely. The kids are in school and now they are at risk. Bra-fucking-vo, H&M. Fuckers

• Sick

Concerto

Hello, I'm quite new on Tattle and I'm not sure how things operate. I posted an angry face on a post because I was angry at what Meghan is doing not because I was angry at the poster. Is that right ? Should i have posted a like instead to show I agree with the poster ? Sorry to interupt things, I just want to get it riight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

freda19

VIP Member
I am so thankful for these threads and all your insight and laughs.

When i look outside of here I find a deeply disturbing world where what the minge wants the minge gets.

Surely now they have to take her down
and release all the yacht, surrogate and other truths. She cannot be allowed to get away with this.
Give me some hope please tattlers.
I have to say I'm losing faith and I'm usually more upbeat, but something feels off tonight. Just feels doomy.:(
I might avoid the thread for a few days(OK, who shouted "HOORAY!":mad:.) to recharge and find my mojo Unless smething very positive occurs, in which case find me and drag me back asap.:m
Anyways , a very crap image, with apologies to amazing pom for the hammy attempt, but you get the idea.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Most telling part of the whole interview was when Oprah asked Smuggy at the end about how she was feeling (after abandoning royal duties, fucking off to California, signing with Netflix and slagging off her husband’s family) and Smuggy replied it was “better than any fairytale”. She camera panned to Hazza and the sad and unsure look on his face said it all. The face of a man who listens to his wife speaking and it dawns on him “who even speaks like that? I’ve actually married a deluded fantasist psycho and if I thought I was trapped before, that was nothing compared to this”.
She really is a psycho, she gives me the creeps 😂 The way she talks all slow and intense. Brrrrrrr!

• Sick

kittenattack

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but the Queen isn't qualified to deal with these people, I don't care if it is her grandson. She needs a forensic psychologist who knows how to talk to people with personality disorders to do this. The Hag is a malignant narcissist and you can't talk to these things. The Queen doesn't know that she's dealing with a highly damaging individual. This is going to go very wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
For those of us suffering from the frustrating effects of Wokeism and feeling despondent, I recommend reading The Madness of Crowds by Douglas Murray. It is in equal measure infuriating and enlightened and you will ultimately feel encouraged that there is a spark of rational thinking out there somewhere. Let common sense, logic and "free speech" prevail!
Douglas is a national treasure. All of his books are wonderful. He has written a few sceptical and critical articles about the Harkles, and did an interview about the current allegations.

The royal family have got to do what everyone has to do in America and elsewhere we’ve got to stand up to this," Murray added.

"We’ve got to say no, truth matters, prove it. Show us that it’s true, don’t just assert it, don’t just have millionaires moaning at billionaires on sets in great mansions saying ‘woe is me,’ because someone in the family once said something that I’ve decided is racist and now I can rake in more millions."

Murray also reacted to a clip of Piers Morgan during an interview on "Fox & Friends," just a week before quitting his anchor role on "Good Morning Britain." Morgan said that cancel culture was not only intolerant but the "antithesis of liberalism" and the "enemy of democracy," nearly predicting the controversy that would soon surround him.

Murray defended Morgan and said that America and Britain cannot put up with a culture that allows "dishonest characters" and "liars" to thrive, so long as they push leftist narratives, such as the hypothesis that the foundation of Britain and the United States was built on racism.

Oh and Ranvir Singh is a cunty little bitch. I don't like Burrell but she has zero right to talk to him like that. Imagine if a presenter sneered, "You're black, you've no idea about (fill in the blank). Your career would be over in half an hour. Yet the confidence she says it with. She's pissed off when she should be happy st his reply, or accept it neutrally. She clearly WANTS him to say yes, tes, there was racism. Bucketloads! White people alllllll hate you and the royals hate you even more! Isn't that interesting? Why? Because it would validate the obvious chip on her successful little shoulder. Because an accusation of racism - however phoney, unsubstantiated or ludicrous- is a fucking road to some petty personal power. Victimhood is social fucking currency with these people. So they want there to be more racism (or accusation thereof to be precise) than there actually is. It's not a threat to them, quite the opposite. It's USEFUL. What a horrific shitshow.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sick of the bs

I can't tell you what a fucking relief it is to find a group of like minded, intelligent, independent thinking people. Cheers - don't ever fucking change🥂🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

igiveup

VIP Member
Just saw on press preview on sky news that Daily mail has headline saying queen in peace talks with Harry 🤣🤣🤣🤣... queens probs like listen here you little shit you keep that skanky wife of yours mouth shut and to give me a front page apology otherwise I will release Tea gate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

bibiforlife

I feel compelled to say (as I feel like the only person I know that feels this way) that I was on her side before the interview. I say 'her side' loosely because I was in no way against the RF prior to that, I mean it in the sense that I felt sorry for her. She was dragged by the press and my thoughts were that she didn't deserve it just because she fell in love with PH. WELL. Post interview my view has completely changed, I think she showed herself up to be a disingenuous, fake, dangerous bitch. I'm baffled that anyone couldn't see right through her- within about ten minutes of the interview I thought to myself holy crap this woman is cunning AF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44