Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittenattack

VIP Member
Is the monarchy just going to take all this mud slinging, especially in this social climate? I know the Queen is always very dignified but this is beyond the pale. These baseless accusations are extremely damaging and false.
The BP statement said that things will be addressed in private - probably with The Hag recording the call - so God knows how anything is going to be resolved. They can't trust Handbag at all now.

I think everything should be in writing and kept to the formal minimum. I don't think any family members should have any further personal conversations with Handbag from now on. He is treacherous.

Reactions: 56

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
The BP statement said that things will be addressed in private - probably with The Hag recording the call - so God knows how anything is going to be resolved. They can't trust Handbag at all now.

I think everything should be in writing and kept to the formal minimum. I don't think any family members should have any further personal conversations with Handbag from now on. He is treacherous.
I agree with this. It must be so heartbreaking for everyone in the RF, especially the Queen and Charles, to see Harry so deluded by a cheap and manipulative D-list scammer. William and Kate must be terribly sad as well. I can't imagine how I'd feel if my brother got tricked by a woman like this and turned on our family.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I put my name on the two petitions to reinstate Piers Morgan on GMB (though, that ship has sailed, I suppose). Two are linked on the aforementioned DM story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-Piers-Morgans-spot-Susanna-Reid-6-30am.html

Saying he doesn't believe a word that comes out her mouth but also highlighting that he sees suicidal thoughts as being very serious is enough of an "apology", surely? It's his opinion, he's allowed to share it.

Free speech should never be silenced, much as I don't like the guy because of his involvement in the phone hacking scandal, BUT, I see supporting him as an anti-woke-lunacy vote.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

OhMyGosh!

The Poll...
Why doesn't Harry pay for anything?

You forgot ENTITLED. That's my vote. But I'll settle for Doesn't understand money... :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Is the monarchy just going to take all this mud slinging, especially in this social climate? I know the Queen is always very dignified but this is beyond the pale. These baseless accusations are extremely damaging and false.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
As I said earlier, I have 3 mixed race children and the “colour comment” was made to me whilst pregnant. I took it as curiosity and nothing else. I wasn’t offended and certainly didn’t start calling my friends and family racist. He’s ginger, she’s mixed race. It’s not abnormal to wonder what the baby would look like?!

would “MerMeg” or Harry still be screaming racism if her own mother had asked the same question?
Fucking doubt it.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I feel dirty supporting Piers but I'm convinced he jumped because he could see himself being set up and would have to start holding his tongue. Merkin is going to be crowing thinking she's won but I think this confirms this will become her worst nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
How many influencers have you seen actually voicing their opinions on it against Meggy and Harry? I have seen zero.
Even us non celebrities have to keep our mouths shut. Anti-woke means you forfeit your career at this point. Sickening state of affairs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Bastille

Chatty Member
I've never been this angry at people I don't know before! She's got the Palace stitched right up and it's fucking up the Commonwealth, the thing HMQ seems most proud of overall, in her last years.

It's fucking spiteful on a global scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Did I imagine it.. Did Orca say in the interview if you were given you security back and your allowances, would you go back ?
Answer : " In a heartbeat".
If true what does that tell you?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

freda19

VIP Member
Have you seen this ?
Go Sharon. I don't even like her usually but there it is in full colour, not even black and white, but technicolour ... she asks smeggy's apologists what he said that was racist and all she gets is a load of shite word salad , because he said nothing racist and they can't cope with THE truth rather than their perceived version of truth. Her face at the word salad was hilarious :rolleyes::sneaky::unsure:🥴
I dislike the black woman in our street who constantly leaves her overflowing bin out on the path and lets her dog shit in our gardens and bark all night long, but refuses to interact with me(and others) if we try to speak nicely to her about the problems re children trekking dog shit into our homes and her rubbish blowing round the street. . We just get 'The Hand' and the door slammed. She's a dirty tramp and isn't liked for that reason, not because she is black, but I bet she claims we're racist.

Yanno, you could just as stupidly say smeggy ghosted Piers cos he is white innit. :mStupid fucking argument that doesn't hold water. She hates him because he has her number and he hates her because she used him. Mutual dislike where colour plays no part.
Anyway, go Sharon, calm and sensible and loyal but beating her head against a brick wall of brainless shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry, but the Queen isn't qualified to deal with these people, I don't care if it is her grandson. She needs a forensic psychologist who knows how to talk to people with personality disorders to do this. The Hag is a malignant narcissist and you can't talk to these things. The Queen doesn't know that she's dealing with a highly damaging individual. This is going to go very wrong.
Yeah, no, I think they've had her number as a real problem for a loooooong time. You don't earn her nicknames, nor Harry his ('the hostage') without people recognising they've got a viper in the nest, an an exceedingly poisonous one. We don't know who they have advising them, as they won't advertise it. Their motto is 'Never complain, never explain'. For all we know MI5 is involved at this point on some level.

I keep saying it, but this is not an issue which is going to result in the toppling of a 1000 year-old institution by a 40 year-old washed up slag of an actress, or be solved overnight. People need to have some patience. Life is not a Twitter thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employer. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄
You stated a biological fact. He IS male. He's just an autogynophile at best and probably just a transtrender in reality. He spent decades introducing himself onstage as a transvestite and making sure you didn't think he was a transsexual. He'd patronisingly explain it to every audience. Now being trans means huge publicity and advancement, he's suddenly decided he's trans. A friend of mine who is a serious runner dropped that Women's Running mag like a stone when they featured him as their female runner of the week or whatever. They and he are a joke. "I'm a woman now", so of course he runs marathons in Barbie Pink lipstick, because women = gaudy make-up on all occasions, even athletics. Fucking joker. Utter caricature.

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Not sure if this was posted already but it’s brilliant, why can’t our news reporters be like this 🤣🤣.

‘The Meghan Markle tactic- condemn everyone, name no one, the tactic of an unworthy person’ wow. Perfectly stated! Well the whole thing is great but that’s the best quote. And the dig about the wedding preacher still being there speaking to this day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Bastille

Chatty Member
From the DM article This wound me right up

Before the interview their PR team insisted it would be the 'last word' on the family rift.

The couple said that they felt they 'needed to have their say' but now 'considered the matter closed' and wanted to 'move on'.

But since the screening, a raft of close friends and supporters have been given permission to push their case on social media and over the airwaves.

So they get to throw this grenade then insist it's 'closed' apart from Meggys Mates who can carry it on?
FUCK THE FUCK OFF

• Angry
  • Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
I had someone on Facebook take screenshots and send them to my employer. Because I said Eddie Izzard is male 🙄
If a forensic anthropologist came across his skeleton in a hundred to two hundred years he would immediately say he was a male.

What are the wokes going to do to deflect from that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Have you seen this ?
Geez, I'm not sure if that's how that's edited but did Sheryl just cut Sharon off mid-sentence and go to a break? Then Sharon said, "don't start crying, Sheryl" as though it was a response she expects Sheryl to use to win an argument and make her earn sympathy. It's so immature, if so.

Imagine the shoe was on the other foot? People would be up in arms!

Sharon's spot-on. You can dislike someone's behaviour and it's nothing to do with their skin colour - I don't know how that's so hard to grasp. And being friends with someone doesn't mean you hold the same views as them, surely stereotyping by one's social group is the same as racism!

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I am getting more and more discouraged by discovering people who I thought I knew (but obviously misjudged) who are up in arms about poor Meghan.

I barely use FB but I was poking about on there ten minutes ago, and a friend had written a long, thoughtful pro-Meghan & Harry post.

I was actually shocked. I couldn't believe that this woman could have been duped like this. It's bad enough on Twitter, where I expect people to be ludicrously woke, and to fail to understand exactly what's going on. But to find that someone whose opinion I have always valued has bought into the idiocy and lies is thoroughly depressing.

It is also depressing to learn that the Duchess of Cambridge has had over a million death threats. No - not depressing: horrifying, disturbing and abominable.
What has happened to the human race?

Will the RF recover from this fucking nightmare? I really, really hope that Harry gets thoroughly shafted by Meghan, and then, when he begs to be allowed back into the family fold, after Meghan issues divorce proceedings, I hope they tell him to do one.

That made me want to destroy my laptop with a blunt instrument. I'm surprised Piers didn't go and punch bollock-brains good and proper.
I want to let you know that a lot of people cannot stand this two-bit actress and the irreparable damage she's caused the Monarchy. Why are people not actively speaking out against her on social media? Because the radical left has overtaken society, especially the media in all forms and to speak out against Meghan right now, even backed by factual points, will get you labeled as a racist bigot. The woke mob will come after you, take screenshots of your well laid out arguments, twist things to suit their narrative, and try to cost you your job, family, and friends. We saw it happen to Piers, we've seen everyone and anyone get cancelled by the woke police, and no one wants to be in the firing line. The best thing we can do is not let their lies infect us and our families and be good people. Vote for change, don't support racist woke celebrities, support businesses and people who are doing the right thing, and know that common sense and decency will eventually prevail. The monarchy and dignity has survived for centuries. Lying d-list grifters usually fade into obscurity faster than you think.

• Heart