Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly my thoughts.

I haven't watched the interview - I've no interest in listening to 2 millionaires complaining to a billionaire about how hard their lives were - but the more I've thought about this, the more I don't understand how Ginge is getting a free pass.

Now I do still think Cringe is a head banger but surely Harold could have done more to help the lassie. Like showing her how to Google things!!!

But time and time I go back to that engagement interview - the family she never had!!! And now they're racists who are trapped in the royalty and won't take his phone calls 🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My guess is they’re gonna call their daughter Diana when she’s born, that will probably get people’s knickers in a twist too 😂

Reactions: 8
Some more pathetic, ill informed, incorrect woke claptrap posted by an acquaintance for you to all take a look at. The people who create these posts are very good at getting the right buzzwords in there and then there’s the crucial element of completely discarding/disregarding the facts and context of events.

She doesn’t bloody set the bar for me, I prefer not to be a narcissist who trash talks my family and my hasbands family, gaslights and manipulates my husband, the public and the press and plays the race card when backed into a corner.
6155F85A-CAF7-48B6-A6F6-7AE7CB467221.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has already been posted.

At the end he also says, tongue in cheek, Archie may not be Harry's as she's a golddigger LOL

I'm curious and just wanted to ask you guys, in your opinion, would a mixed race person who is 1/4 ethnicity A and 3/4 ethnicity B considered to be of ethnicity A? Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
Sincerely hope not.

You do not name a child after a dead relative that someone recalls ie within a generation. Make it 3 or 4 at least.

Plus she can't give her Diana as a middle name as Princess Charlotte is that. No scratch that as it didn't stop PW and C from naming her Charlotte Diana even though William's Uncle Charles named his daughter that. Weird family they are.

But celebrities do daft things, take for instance Joaquim Phoenix, he has named his newborn son River after his dead brother, how distasteful.
In our not very posh family there are certain names that are used to honour our relatives. Some should never be used but they inevitably keep popping h up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When Diana passed, I was certain that was the end of the Royal Family. The public's anger was so visceral - between the paparazzi that followed her car, to Charles' treatment of her during their marriage and her estrangement from The Firm. I hope lots of lessons have been learnt since then.

I know Diana was no angel but her intentions were good - she still revered the Royal Family and felt she had a sense of duty/something to offer as an ambassador of our country. I found it unbelievable Harry brought his mother into the conversation (saying some tripe like "I sense her presence with me"). She would NOT be okay with this mess.

Don't remember Meghan or Harry talking about their long-term plan - they just seemed to want to score points.
Sorry to repeat this, but I will anyway ... from a few threads back.

Plus, since he's now in bed (figuratively speaking) with the woman from CBS who okayed the publication of images of Diana lying dying in the back of the crashed car, I think this apt and worth reposting now that the thread has slowed a bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Being French and having lived in the UK for a few years I never understood why the brits speak so much of their special relationship with the US. For me, the Brits are SO European. I feel so many points in common with the Brits, that I don't feel at all with the Americans. The Meghan & Harry debacle clearly shows how different british and American people are. In France for example most journalist, left and right, are criticizing them. In the US, they are all pro Meghan(only because she's mixed race) and Harry. Even Clinton and Biden are officially giving an opinion on the matter. It's frankly grotesque.
I’m loving how all these holier than thou American celebrities are wading into the whole thing when they’re a pretty shady lot themselves. The Clinton Foundation allegedly funding terrorism and Bill Clinton being a serial creep and predator of women. And their new best mate Oprah being up Weinstein’s arse for years. Now they can preach racism, sexism, poor treatment of meghan, and say oh what a horrible bunch the RF are. Woke Hollywood elites are amoral, disgusting, hypocritical people.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
My guess is they’re gonna call their daughter Diana when she’s born, that will probably get people’s knickers in a twist too 😂
The machiavellian bleep likely knows that once her deluded brain dead apologists commence calling it/her "princess Diana" then forevermore if someone googles "Princess Diana" her crotch goblin will pop up on their screen. Job done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Megan #72: Enough with the royal tea; leave the Queen and Monarchy be!

😊

Reactions: 29
I'm curious and just wanted to ask you guys, in your opinion, would a mixed race person who is 1/4 ethnicity A and 3/4 ethnicity B considered to be of ethnicity A? Hope that makes sense.
No, not unless you are Meegain. Up to v recently she ID'd as caucasian on her CV, only associated/was friends with white people. Since meeting Hazbeen she suddenly became black!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another one wearing Kermit green!
Is it purely coincidence that so many reporters and presenters have been wearing this colour over the past few days?
*removes tin hat... 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sometimes you don't have to have ANY of A. In the US we have Rachel Dolezal. She was 100% white, and all she had to do was say she was black, and viola! She was black, and everyone went along with it. For a while, anyway.

ht_ap_rachel_dolezal_naacp_leader_jc_150616_16x9_1600.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
American here. I have no idea what has happened to people in this country. It is insane and sad, honestly.

There has always been something so off about MM. I do not understand how people don't see through it. I'm mostly on Twitter, and don't you dare say anything negative about MM to most of the Americans over there.

There was one point in the interview towards the end when Harry was there that Oprah said something like 'so Meghan, it was your fault that...' it was a hypothetical, but for a minute you could tell MM thought Oprah was accusing her of something snd her whole demeanor changed. She stiffened and her eyes narrowed. I remember thinking-- ooh you just showed yourself.

Also, I am not mixed race, but middle eastern father, blond haired blue eyed mother. I am sure there was talk about what us kids would look like. Who cares? I think the race thing. which is what's got everyone's undies in a bunch, was blown way out of proportion. You could tell H was uncomfortable with what a big point that became.

Does Oprah believe all this? I wonder? Why would she do this? And what do H and M want out of all this? It was just really not a smart thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sincerely hope not.

You do not name a child after a dead relative that someone recalls ie within a generation. Make it 3 or 4 at least.

Plus she can't give her Diana as a middle name as Princess Charlotte is that. No scratch that as it didn't stop PW and C from naming her Charlotte Diana even though William's Uncle Charles named his daughter that. Weird family they are.

But celebrities do daft things, take for instance Joaquim Phoenix, he has named his newborn son River after his dead brother, how distasteful.
Sorry I disagree, I can’t in any way see how naming a child after a relative who has passed is distasteful, I think it’s a beautiful gesture.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.