Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pragmatism will beat them. This is a spat among the royals - and while the Queen is head of state she is not the govt. China doesn’t give a tit about Meg, neither does Europe, neither does Russia. Once Biden makes it over for G7 - or however many it is -,it will be forgotten. Newspapers become fish wrapping, internet looks for the new thing. in the long term there are far more important things - we are still in a pandemic and have to pay back billions in borrowing, read the room rich babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To those of you have got woke idiots for offspring - just cut them out the will and make sure they know you're doing it! See how they like it when you leave your worldly goods to fighting Wokeism or Lawrence Fox's political party :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is anyone else wondering how Prince Philip is doing?
I Bet he can’t wait to get home start a zoom call with Harry just so he can slam the laptop down 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, I thought nothing could shock me after last night's debacle with H and smeg... however ... my son has just come in and said he thinks H and S are great and they're the best thing since sliced bread blah blah blah and as members of Royal family have done the most and best work out of them all. 🤬😤🤯 I cant believe that someone who came out of my vagina has uttered those words and to his own mother! 😱 I'm so ashamed and appalled and can't actually believe he uttered those words.🤨 God on earth knows how RF are feeling today bless them. Stay strong Liz, you've got this OK. X
heard the same from my GenZ: this is apparently gaining huge traction in that category ( 15 to 22).... Megsy in particular (*no one knows who Harry is). She is, from this circus, gaining a weird Wonder Woman status .... overriding Greta. I want to rip out my ears. They see her as the Joan of Arc fighting for all the "causes" (no name or focus for said causes).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else wondering how Prince Philip is doing?
I Bet he can’t wait to get home start a zoom call with Harry just so he can slam the laptop down 🤣.
I can't decide if they've tried to stop him watching any TV because of his heart and blood pressure, or decided both will be worse if they don't let him watch.

Reactions: 8
I was watching Steph’s Packed Lunch ch4 today and they showed a clip of Megs dad on GMB saying if Meg didn’t talk to him he used to sell a story on her and if she didn’t talk to him in 30 days he’d sell another story on her and Steph said that sounds like blackmail and I thought yeah it does, bleeping hell who needs enemies when you’ve got a father like him.
Can see where M got it from..and here's her selling the biggest story in the world destroying not only a family, an institution.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can't decide if they've tried to stop him watching any TV because of his heart and blood pressure, or decided both will be worse if they don't let him watch.
I suspect they'll have him on some gooooood meds to keep him nice and chilled 😎

Can see where M got it from..and here's her selling the biggest story in the world destroying not only a family, an institution.
It's a narcissists wet dream 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we have our own organisation? Parents of Wokesters Anonymous!

My daughter, as I said before, is very Team Woko. We don't talk about the Trans issue, because she's very much of the opinion that TWAW, and I am not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
But he has one white parent. What about that heritage
Same as Meghan - if you're mixed race, why don't you embrace both sides and cultures of your family. Can you imagine if someone was only talking about being white, making speeches about being their sister at events where only white people were present, having people only bringing up their white side and having a go at anyone who mentioned their black side, disowning their black family and not inviting them to their wedding. There'd be an outrage.

Reactions: 26
Ugh! Once again so sorry From the USA. Can't believe some of our "politicians" and particularly our President weighing in on something they obviously know so little about, and have no business interfering in. It's all about me too me too me too... This is where we are right now in the USA. Many will feel very foolish when the truth is known.
I just hope HMTQ is still here to be apologised to then...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually think they should say who it was and what exactly the comment was, give that person a chance to give context and respond. People can then decide whether it was racial or an unintended mistaken comment, or even discussion on which parent the child would perhaps looks more like?

Reactions: 8

My daughter, as I said before, is very Team Woko. We don't talk about the Trans issue, because she's very much of the opinion that TWAW, and I am not.
I feel for you. Luckily none of my family are woke, somehow even my teenage stepsister has managed to escape the woke disease’s clutches! I don’t know how I’d deal with having to hear all the bollocks from my own family at home :(

Reactions: 9
Not to diminish the young - just cos I’m jealous of them, but they grow out of the absolute positions and get some perspective with age. Greta has been forgotton? The greatest danger to our planet which is climate change just thrown aside for Meg? The next trend will be along soon enough.

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand how she has come out of this looking good at all.
2 things:

1. Race card
2. Menkle helf card

She has basically bagged herself the real-life equivalent of picking up the ⭐ on Super Mario.

• Haha
Oh and when people say what about Prince Phillip being in hospital, I think since when would a 99 year old ordinary non royal person ever get the chance to have a heart operation at 99. Ordinary people can’t even get cancer treatment right now cos of covid and he gets a heart op at 99, no wonder that lot live to be a hundred

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

OMG, absolutely ditto... so boring being shouted at at every opportunity! good job we love them

heard the same from my GenZ: this is apparently gaining huge traction in that category ( 15 to 22).... Megsy in particular (*no one knows who Harry is). She is, from this circus, gaining a weird Wonder Woman status .... overriding Greta. I want to rip out my ears. They see her as the Joan of Arc fighting for all the "causes" (no name or focus for said causes).
Funny thing about these latter-day Joans of Arc-- they don't have half the sticking power of the original. Remember Emma Gonzalez? David Hogg? Neither does anyone else. They'll be doing episodes of Celebrity Big Brother and sci fi conventions for cash because they were temporarily fascinating.

Lol once the pubs are open no one will give a tit. We’ve all been locked up too long and loving the drama it’s a change from going for a walk.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.