Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know how true this is .....
It’s probably going to be Prince Charles. If his name is used, then he can give the context and make Smeg look like an idiot.
(Don’t forget Harry called his army colleague “our little p*ki friend” very short memory)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, I thought nothing could shock me after last night's debacle with H and smeg... however ... my son has just come in and said he thinks H and S are great and they're the best thing since sliced bread blah blah blah and as members of Royal family have done the most and best work out of them all. 🤬😤🤯 I cant believe that someone who came out of my vagina has uttered those words and to his own mother! 😱 I'm so ashamed and appalled and can't actually believe he uttered those words.🤨 God on earth knows how RF are feeling today bless them. Stay strong Liz, you've got this OK. X

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Does anyway think perhaps the Palace don't know who made the comment about Archie's skin... Maybe the comment was so innocuous as part of a wider conversation it didn't really mean anything to whomever said it?
I've been thinking the same thing and my guess is that they don't remember.
I can't imagine anyone being deliberately offensive but if they were then Hazno should have called them out then and there.
If one of them made an ignorant remark almost without realising it was racist again I don't understand why Hazno didn't say anything to them at the time.
If they don't remember the incident then that points to the fact that Hazno didn't say he was offended at the time.

Reactions: 15
Don’t know how true this is .....
Add that to Harry Markle's latest saying someone close to the Harkles called scobie was out and about saying the RF member was a male aged 50-100 and callled Philip and I believe it.

It smells like the Harkles want something and unless they get it, they will publish the name.

What do they want? Just the usual. Half-in, half-out, titles for Archie and baby Scobellina, a few million quid a year, an all-expenses posting to New Zealand in the role of Queens Commonwealth VIPs.... Front page apology in person from Her Majesty the Queen and the exclusive use of Windsor Castle.

And bring them the head of Piers Morgan. Hang on....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I had to turn off the interview. I wasn’t surprised with Meghan at all but Harry really irritated me. He seemed so angry and juvenile. There’s no going back now and that’s his own family. I could rant for ages lol. Why should he be financially supported by his dad when he is a millionaire in his own right. Why can’t they pay for their own security. You can’t hate everything the RF stands for but then want all the privileges. And also hate the fact you can’t say anything negative about Meghan without being accused of being a Racist. Anyone can be a knobhead regardless of colour. I would never wish mental health problems on anyone but we can all summise that Meghan isn’t perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, I thought nothing could shock me after last night's debacle with H and smeg... however ... my son has just come in and said he thinks H and S are great and they're the best thing since sliced bread blah blah blah and as members of Royal family have done the most and best work out of them all. 🤬😤🤯 I cant believe that someone who came out of my vagina has uttered those words and to his own mother! 😱 I'm so ashamed and appalled and can't actually believe he uttered those words.🤨 God on earth knows how RF are feeling today bless them. Stay strong Liz, you've got this OK. X
Same here, my eldest is the same. He tells me it's racist and sexist to criticise her and he laughs at how upset I am about all this.

• Sad
Whoever said Roxanne pallet vibes... this feels like the whole country believed what she said back in cbb and hung her victim out to dry. I have faith in the British though I believe the truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely don’t think anyone’s won anything here- there’ll be crap posted by the press about both parties about this for years to come. Once the dust settles there’ll be a new scandal about someone.

Reactions: 4
honestly..... we've been had. She and her backers have won. I feel sick
I really don’t think so. Liken it to Nigel Farage and his fight to the leave the EU, they laughed at him and told him it would never happen and yet here we are. Woke shouty idiots on morning television and people on Twitter just do not reflect the majority view. There will be backlash and the truth will come out. From what I’ve seen a lot of people are supporting the Queen even more since the interview.

Reactions: 22
As the Mother of a mixed race child I'm a little disturbed by the number of people, even on here that seem to think that a conversation about the potential shade of a babies skin is borderline racist, hoping a child comes out light skinned would be wrong but anticipating who a child may take after is perfectly normal in a mixed family, all part of the the build up to meeting your child. This was clearly a conversation with a close famiy member not some random off the street. We had conversations about colour of skin, eyes, hair, type of hair, height, whether the baby would have big feet or his fathers sticky out ears (no thank god) I don't think there was a body part!! that we didn't speculate on

• Heart
Reactions: 67
This is a typical snippet how the US perceives the Oprah interview.

These vox pops (from 0:00 to 1:29), in London, are from CBS This Morning - most people say they think the UK tabloids were too hard on Meghan. This all passes without comment.

However, when one person is asked "Do you think race plays a role in how she was treated?" When the man says No - he is challenged again and again.

I'd say surely the media is supposed to be impartial, then I remember Fox News exists. :rolleyes:

I will say that Prince Philip has form for making racist comments in the past - but I remember Meghan marrying Harry, and her mixed race heritage, was heralded as a positive, inclusive addition to the Royal Family by the UK press. In the early days, at least.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I guarantee he was pushed to leave, especially after his comments on the racial situation and mental health. Especially after MIND released a statement saying they were "in talks" with GMB.
I think he may also have just had enough - he says what the majority of us think and gets slated for it, he's accused of allsorts for not having the 'woke' opinion, he's received deaths threats and has his son and son's mother so having one of his work colleagues having a go at him today was probably the last straw. I don't blame him for going but think he will come out on top as ratings will plummet and viewers will go to wherever he hext goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it seems all bleak right now but the silver lining is that even if a million Americans crash twitter calling out for the abolishment of the monarchy, it doesn't matter. It's the British people that need to stand by HTMQ. As long as that is there, Meghan can bleat all she wants, the RF will survive. For this though, the press NEEDS to publish a neutral narrative. Let people actually use their brain for a change and bloody think for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Make a bet with him for a few years time 🙂

Reactions: 4
I was watching Steph’s Packed Lunch ch4 today and they showed a clip of Megs dad on GMB saying if Meg didn’t talk to him he used to sell a story on her and if she didn’t talk to him in 30 days he’d sell another story on her and Steph said that sounds like blackmail and I thought yeah it does, bleeping hell who needs enemies when you’ve got a father like him.

Reactions: 2
Whoever said Roxanne pallet vibes... this feels like the whole country believed what she said back in cbb and hung her victim out to dry. I have faith in the British though I believe the truth will out.
So do I. It will just take a little longer because obviously, the RF has not been filmed like the CBB house o_O A jumped up little narcissist who’s only talent is lying on her back and just downright lying, will NOT bring down our monarchy.

(disclaimer, not slut shaming I’m just sick of the amount of people I’ve seen on social media today claiming she ‘made her own way in the entertainment industry’ and is ‘independent and career driven’ Smh do some research)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.