Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and when people say what about Prince Phillip being in hospital, I think since when would a 99 year old ordinary non royal person ever get the chance to have a heart operation at 99. Ordinary people can’t even get cancer treatment right now cos of covid and he gets a heart op at 99, no wonder that lot live to be a hundred
My grandpa had one at 92. Don’t make things up. Covid fine, but otherwise that’s an incorrect statement.
Edit- also the Queen isn’t allowed to visit him due to covid guidelines, so I’d argue there isn’t special treatment at all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bet he watched it and was swearing away, even being in hospital wouldn’t stop him.

I can imagine him walking out the hospital new lease of life ready to spark out Harry 🤣,

I can't decide if they've tried to stop him watching any TV because of his heart and blood pressure, or decided both will be worse if they don't let him watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This may have been said already but when I watched the interview I thought how incredibly dumb she appeared when she said she had done no research into the royal family prior to marrying Harry so she didn't know what to expect ! WTF she's a 38 year old woman marrying a man whose mother was arguably murdered by the royal family ! What sane person wouldn't do their research !? WTF did she expect ! Then she said something I find incredibly stupid and patronising which was that she thought the royal family were like celebrities in the US. Right so she's so bloody americentric she didn't even bother to look into UK monarchy. I find that arrogant. It makes me angry that she can just make allegations aimed at no one in particular thereby smearing the whole family. There's actually no charge there at all, all she is saying is that someone said they asked what colour the baby would be. It's beyond absurd this is taken as true with no evidence at all.
It's like agreeing to do an acting role without reading the script - total bullshit

Can we have our own organisation? Parents of Wokesters Anonymous!

My daughter, as I said before, is very Team Woko. We don't talk about the Trans issue, because she's very much of the opinion that TWAW, and I am not.
Luckily my son is not woke but my sister is & it’s insufferable. My sisters idea of struggle is using an old fashioned kettle on the hob.

Is it something in the water? Subliminal messages in music? (I miss the good old days when the secret messages were from Satan or minions & not this propaganda)

• Haha
In a few years when Harry's fed up with her and she realises no ones interested in her and she's the new Fergie, she'll be begging Piers Morgan to appear on his Life Stories.
Hahaha the new Fergie. Remember when Fergie went Oprah. O was so viably excited to have a royal on and the whole interview with Fergie standing on a teapot to show how strong it was. Also thought Oprah didn’t allow product promotion on her show but anyway...

Reactions: 5
Same here, my eldest is the same. He tells me it's racist and sexist to criticise her and he laughs at how upset I am about all this.
I must admit I’m at odds with my son too.. he wants the royal family abolished 😳 we had a very heated argument and in the end we agreed to disagree. I was fuming. He’s on smeg and haz side. I can’t believe he’s my son. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get past how Harry was able to do business with CBS at all after them showing images in 2004 of Diana unconscious before she passed away?! How the actual hell was he persuaded to do it, it’s like he’s lost all sense of who he is and was over the past 24 years since his mother’s death. He’s literally sold his soul there, never mind Markle thinking she’s Ariel it’s more like Harry the Merman and Meghan taking on Ursula’s role if she’s the one who had to get him over the line to do it! It doesn’t make any sense, them saying to Oprah it’s the right time for this now, erm your grandfather is sick in hospital your grandmother is in the last years of her life and the world is in a global pandemic, how on earth did they think “it’s all tickety boo lads let’s go” Suppose it’s hard to read the room sat in your Californian mansion with all sense of reality removed 🙄 I just get angrier every time I think of the optics with it all! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....er-programme-screened-dying-Diana-images.html

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This set up makes zero sense to me. So Meghan allegedly was denied help so why on earth would an aide ring up this journalist and self proclaimed mental health campaigner for a chat? Bizarre

“As a mental health campaigner, people come to me with these problems quite a lot, but I had never imagined that Meghan Markle would be one of them. I remember the call I received from an aide, one Friday night in October 2019, asking if I might be free to go to Frogmore Cottage and have a cup of tea with the Duchess over the next few days.”
Quite. You can't talk to a therapist or psychiatrist, but you can freely talk to the least trustworthy people alive regarding pricvte information, a bleeping journalist?

Give me strength, Gordon. You were a dupe like so many others.

As so many have already said; multiple members of the royal family have spoken openly about seeking mental health treatment, and having it, sometimes for years on end.

I suspect if anything was denied, or rather suggested it was a bad look, it would be something like checking into The Priory. Which would not be a private matter. That tit would have leaked immediately. And the headlines on that would have been ... speculative to put it mildly. Which I expect is what Meghan would have wanted, to seal the 'strugglin' princess, just like Diannnnnaaaaa' theme she's clearly always worked towards. Certainly seeing a therapist or as many have mentioned, referrals via her Gynocologist would not and could not have been denied.

Anyway, she's still here, and she hadn't the nerve to suggest she ever acted on her alleged suicidal ideation. So, how did it go away? She didn't elaborate. Might have been helpful to those in need to provide the secret. Ah, but that's not what any of this crap is about. It's her I AM DIANA motif, the eternal victim narrative she's building. It's her brand at this point. A twisted, ugly, psychotic brand at that.

Reactions: 16
Oh and when people say what about Prince Phillip being in hospital, I think since when would a 99 year old ordinary non royal person ever get the chance to have a heart operation at 99. Ordinary people can’t even get cancer treatment right now cos of covid and he gets a heart op at 99, no wonder that lot live to be a hundred
Didn't they say procedure? That could have been a catheter or something like that... I doubt he had bypass surgery or anything at his age

Reactions: 2
Don Lemon from CNN said that we shouldn't be surprised by the interview because the whole British monarchy is "based on racism" and they're all racist. This is awful. And sadly he is not the only one talking such crap these days. At the moment most Americans seem to be supportive of Haz and Megz and talking absolute rubbish about the RF and the UK. It's infuriating! :mad:
Most Americans aren’t on their side. You see these “reporters” on tv spouting their bullshit. nobody will go on tv and go against them bc everyone is scared of being called racist. It’s so fucked up that nowadays someone can use the race card and that’s it, you cannot question it. Sadly we have MAJOR issues of racism in the US that will not get better, history shows. But it’s tragic that some two bit C list “actress” and her useless prince can scream racism and people are just supposed to swallow it?!
We have 328 million people.
17 million watched the show. Trust me, most everyday people are disgusted w them and don’t buy their sob story. We are in the midst of this pandemic where millions died, people are starving and to hear woe is me from two millionaires..they can go duck themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Peeps, we need a new fred and I dont know how!!! Bryony Gordon is not the sharpest tool in the box tbh, and probs not the most discreet either...

Reactions: 4
Brenda should train the new corgi pups to tit on Biden's shoes if he pops in for tea. He's so dozey I doubt he'd even move out of the way, silly old git.
If Biden is a Meg supporter, when he visits Ireland (He's a proud Irish man don't ye know 🤢) I'll personally karate chop a few secret service men out of the way and hoof him in his stupid woke, lefty balls.

Then I'll probably get shot.
bleeping worth it though
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually It seems the mental health charity MIND thought his dismissal of her suicide thoughts was a step too far, he’s done this before on GMB telling people to man up when they get depressed.
My grandpa had one at 92. Don’t make things up. Covid fine, but otherwise that’s an incorrect statement.
Edit- also the Queen isn’t allowed to visit him due to covid guidelines, so I’d argue there isn’t special treatment at all.
My father in law was offered a pace maker last year aged 98 but he declined... His perogative.

• Heart
  • Wow
For those of you who think H&M have won, don’t be disheartened. She may have won at the moment but who knows what else could happen or what other skeletons she has in her closet? Don’t fret. If H&M are pissed off with the BP statement and threaten to name the person who made the racist remark then let them. If people wanna believe them let them. It will only prove to everyone else how bitter they are that things didn’t go their way and could be seen as verging on looney behaviour and also prove they were gagging for a fight with the RF and won’t let it go despite having had their moment on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He had a septic pacemaker, they’re hardly going to leave that in are they? FYI there is a royal family thread on here where you can discuss your dislike of the royal family on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.